Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

On the Edge: Alpha Centauri

Interested? Post here!?

a part of “On the Edge: Alpha Centauri”, a fictional universe by Hedgehawk.

The Sol system is running dry. If humanity is to survive, they must push the boundary further than they ever have before.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Edge: Alpha Centauri”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Interested? Post here!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 am

If you are interested and have any questions. Please post here and I will do my best to help you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Conversationalist Tipworthy

Re: Interested? Post here!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Well, I'm interested, but not sure what to make of it, yet ^^
So just curious but there's no chance for human like characters, that are not human? Right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 pm

At the current time no. There is currently only humans aboard the Atlas. But who knows who they will find in the system!

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:00 pm

As expected, slightly a pity ^^
So about charater creation, before I creat any characters - anything I should know?

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:07 pm

It is a pity for now. But not for later, trust me on this :)

In terms of basic character creation, you can decorate it as much as you like, or as little if you prefer functionality. There are some stats on the character sheet thread that explain some of the necessary things that you will need. Along with a link to my google sheet that can help you work out stat values etc.

Asides from that go wild :)

Your character could be former Sol Military, Private security or even a civilian. There is not need to have a combat background as there are other traits that are valued aboard RSFG.

Any extra questions or anything you want to run by me, my door is always open :)

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:29 am

The RP seems pretty interesting, and welcome to our giant dysfunctional family!
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:20 am

Thank you. I have been working on it for the past month or so. Only just ready to start unveiling it. Hopefully people join.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:48 am

Hey this stuff looks like stuff I like. I'm definitely putting in a character. Any slots that you would like filled? I don't have an exaact idea of who I'm going to play so I'm happy to fill a role if needed

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:04 am

Hey Legate,

Thanks for your interest, glad you will be on board. As for Roles, there is nothing that needs filling, so go with a character you prefer to play.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!