Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Edge: Alpha Centauri

Character Sheet

a part of “On the Edge: Alpha Centauri”, a fictional universe by Hedgehawk.

The Sol system is running dry. If humanity is to survive, they must push the boundary further than they ever have before.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Edge: Alpha Centauri”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:41 am

I don't have any hard and fast rules when it comes to how to write out your character sheet. Add the details that you think are relevant to your character. However I am going to need the following stats included somewhere on your profile:

All Stats start at 1. Increasing from there costs points. Level 1 Characters can spend upto 20 points improving stats.

Level: 1
Strength - 1 (Increases carrying capacity. Affects Strength skill checks)
Mobility - 1 (Determines attack order and dodge chance. Affects Mobility skill checks)
Toughness - 1 (Determines Starting HP. Can reduce damage taken in certain scenarios. Affects Toughness skill checks.)
Intelligence - 1 (Determines how much information can be gathered by examining/scanning. Affects Intelligence skill checks.)
Senses - 1 (Influences chances of seeing things that others can't see, or the distance things can be seen from.)
Charisma - 1 (Affects skill checks involving speech.)

Traits

Everyone has a single trait point. Not all traits are good. Some have downsides. Traits are optional. Add traits to your profile and make the necessary changes to stats.

The Tank: Being built like a tank has its advantages. - Increases HP by 25% reduces mobility by 2.
Small Game: Whats better than 5 feet of fury? 4 feet of fury! - Increases mobility by 2 but reduces strength by 2.
Smartypants: You always have to be right don't you!? - Increases intelligence by 1 but reduces charisma by 2.
Gregarious Do you ever shut up? - Increases charisma by 3. Reduces all other stats by 1
Critically Always racking up the damage huh? Critical damage is increased by 5%. Take 10% reduction to normal attack damage.
Every Shot Counts Who needs critical hits when every shot hurts? - Standard damage increases by 10%. Critical hits are no longer available.

Other Traits will become available as characters level up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Conversationalist Tipworthy

Re: Character Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Here is a basic character sheet that you can use. It won't however take traits into account currently.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Conversationalist Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:08 pm

It won't let me edit, but I can math it myself and make a sheet.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:50 am

Apologies for the issues with editing of the sheet. I will rectify it upon my return from work. Your character looks good. Just include the point distribution for his stats and we are good to go.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:21 pm

Updated character sheet with stats. I figured specialization is important to the mission. Do you need me to fill in other stats and how?

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 am

Thank you for adding the stats. For now, nothing else is required.. As a few more people join other little bits will need to be added but I will make everyone aware.

Hedgehawk
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!