Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Superhero Rejects

Superhero Rejects

a part of “Superhero Rejects”, a fictional universe by Chompers.

These super powered individuals were rejected as superheroes. But with all the real superheroes having disappeared, it's their turn to work together and save New York City.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Superhero Rejects”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Superhero Rejects

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:25 pm

Hey, I'm Chompers!! Welcome to my new RP.
So first off, drop reservations for characters below, there is no limit of characters, so feel free to reserve multiple if you think that you can handle it. But if you do submit a character for this RP, please be dedicated, in my previous experience, RPs always failed because people would just disappear.

To reserve a character, drop your chosen FC and superpower below. Once you'e submitted a WIP I'll add them to the front page. Though I won't be accepting WIP characters, they must be completed before I accept them :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Re: Superhero Rejects

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:30 am

hey! could i reserve FC Kristen Stewart with an ability of blood manipulation, and FC Avan Jogia with the ability of magnetism manipulation? also i had a quick look at your sheet and it looks amazing, could i get the code for it?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi! Of course you can reserve those two :) I'm just heading out but I'll drop the CS here when I get home!

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:25 pm

I’ve been wanting to do a superhero RP for a while! You’re designs are amazing!

I would like to reserve a face claim of Eiza Gonzalez with the ability of replication and Brandon Nembhard with Technopathy/Technology Manipulation.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:25 pm

I’ve been wanting to do a superhero RP for a while! You’re designs are amazing!

I would like to reserve a face claim of Eiza Gonzalez with the ability of replication and Brandon Nembhard with Technopathy/Technology Manipulation.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:05 pm

Hey this looks like a ton of fun! I'm wondering if I could reserve a character with FC of Vanessa Hudgens and the power of earth/geo manipulation (though not very good at using her power). I'm just coming back to this site after a bit of a long hiatus, so bear with me in trying to make a CS!

Mirona
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:05 am

@Lawfulannon and Mirona Welcome to the party! Yeah hoping it'll just be a lot of fun, those characters sound great, can't wait to see them. Also Mirona, no worries about being a bit rusty, I definitely am too after a long break off from this site.

Also sorry for the wait on the CS, I actually got into a car accident on my way home the other day :( So I've been fairly busy dealing with that haha! Feel to use your own CS if you'd prefer, I don't have any problem with that!

Code: Select all
[center][img] http://placehold.it/650x250/ [/img]
[img] http://placehold.it/650x100/ [/img][/center]
[center][ [i]”Quote”[/i]

[size=120]FULL NAME || SUPERPOWER || AGE || SEXUALITY[/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=220][color= #]POWERS[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img] http://placehold.it/500x300/ [/img][/left]
Describe character’s powers here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=220][color=#]PERSONALITY[/color][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img] http://placehold.it/150x100/[/img]
[img] http://placehold.it/150x400/[/img]
[img] http://placehold.it/150x100/[/img][/left][right][img] http://placehold.it/150x100/[/img] [img] http://placehold.it/150x100/[/img]
[img] http://placehold.it/300x300/[/img]
[img] http://placehold.it/150x200/[/img] [img] http://placehold.it/150x200/[/img]
[center][b][size=200][color=#]┍━━━━━━[/b][/size][/color] [color=#][size=130][b]  LIKES [/b] [/size] [b][size=200]━━━━━━┑[/b][/size][/color]
Describe [b][color=#]likes[/b][/color] here.
[b][size=200][color=#]┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙[/b][/color][/size]

[b][size=200][color=#]┍━━━━━[/b][/size][/color] [size=130][b] [color=#] DISLIKES [/b][/color][/size] [b][size=200][color=#]━━━━━┑[/b][/size][/color]Describe [b][color=#]dislikes[/b][/color] here.

[b][size=200][color=#]┍━━━━━[/b][/size][/color] [size=130] [b] [color=#] HOBBIES [/b][/color][/size] [b][size=200][color=#]━━━━━┑[/b][/size][/color]Describe [b][color=#]hobbies[/b][/color] here.

[/center][hr][/hr][center][size=120]TRAIT 1 || TRAIT 2 || TRAIT 3 || TRAIT 4 || TRAIT 5[/size][/center][right] [img] http://placehold.it/400x600/[/img] [/right][left]
Describe character’s personality here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][size=220][color=#]HISTORY[/color][/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img] http://placehold.it/400x500/[/img] [/left]
Describe character’s history here.

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 am

@Chompers Oh damn.. I hope you're in good health! Either way that's pretty crappy..Sorry to hear about it.

Mirona
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CodeZero on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:26 am

Can I claim Jack Falahee with the power of fire and Jessica Jarrell with mind reading/like... the ability to influence thoughts?

CodeZero
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 am

Yeah I'm fine! just annoying haha. And of course you can CodeZero, look forward to seeing them! :)

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 am

alex is all done, making a start on my guy now!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Good Evening,

I'm rather interested in participating in this, and I would like to reserve Chloe Bennet as a Face Claim.

I was a little unsure what I was wanting to give a try, but I'm thinking of leaning towards Elemental Mimicry. Something between Urania Blackwell and Carl Creel, where she is able to mimic and shape into an elemental form but only if she's touched it to do so.

I would also like to hope you're fit and well following your car accident, as those things are never fun. And to wish you a swift recovery
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:28 pm

@ FabricatorThat sounds great, I'm excited to see what you do with her!

And yeah, I'm physically fine but just annoying about my poor car! that front is all banged up :( And I only just got this car!! Hahaha Loving all your WIP caharacters so far

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 pm

@Chompers I know that feeling. I totalled my first car almost two weeks to the day after passing my test, though thankfully I hit the tree since there was an 8ft ditch on the other side of it and no other trees for about the same distance again either side of it.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlaskanHuffleWudgie on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve Face Claim Melissa Benoist with the power of being able to emit energy beams?
"For what it's worth: it's never to late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of. And if you find that you're not, I hope that you have the strength to start over."

AlaskanHuffleWudgie
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:13 pm

@AlaskanhuffleWudgie Of course you can!

Oh geez that sounds awful Frabricator! Glad you're okay. At least this one wasn't my fault so I don't have to pay for it haha a little old lady pulled out in front of me on a roundabout. But the weather was bloody awful, it was freezing and rain/hail in ridiculous wind!!

Also... if anyone wanted, I'm happy to have one/two proper superheros who survived the time warp and have to help whip this lot into shape.

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:51 am

Hi! I'm very interested in this and would love to get back into roleplaying as I too haven't done so in so long!

I could play one of those proper superheroes that survived the timewarp and would like to work closely with you to make sure this is an awesome story. My idea for a character would be a superhero with the ability to read through other's memories as well as possessing expert hand to hand combat skills. The face claim would be Christian Bale.

Let me know what you think! I'll try to get you a character sheet as soon as possible.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:05 am

That would be awesome! Happy to have you aboard, looking forward to working with you :)

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:26 am

Hey!! I've just returned from another hiatus (I left because there weren't any roleplays that were catching my eye), and I absolutely love the whole superhero thing. I guess what I'm saying is I would love to be a part of this. This is about to get crazy.

My faceclaim will be Ian Alexander, playing a Reserve with the power to literally boost/supercharge another Superhero's powers, like a catalyst, and a type of "powersharing" ability to link powers between two(and potentially more) superheroes to temporarily grant those superheroes abilities they don't have.

The literal definition of "Divided We Fall, United We Stand". Being alone means death to this Reserve.

What's the take on a "normie citizen" somehow getting lumped in with the superheroes and ending up discovering their powers? Would my character be allowed to play that role, considering if no superheroes are around, they're basically useless since they can't really fight. They're more a supportive role.

AeJylhis
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:15 pm

@AeJylhis Glad you like it! It's something I've been sitting on for a awhile. Love your idea for character and their powers, and being a 'normie' is totally fine with me and could be quite interesting :) I'll PM you cause I think I have an interesting way for your character to get 'lumped in'.

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!