Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Secrets Of Bear Point

Bear Point

a part of “Secrets Of Bear Point”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secrets Of Bear Point”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bear Point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bear Point"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Bear Point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:04 am

Hello there! Could I reserve a few characters? I’d like to reserve Emma Pines (FC; AJ Cook), Matthew Montgomery (FC; Bill Skarsgard), and The Best Friend with an FC of Emily Rudd? This looks super fun and I can’t wait to get stuck in :D
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:17 am

Of course you can! Interesting choices for characters! I'll get those spots reserved for you!

Thanks for joining! And if you have any questions, like lore or stuff, feel free to ask. ^-^ There's plenty already established and always welcoming new ideas!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skulduggery on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:23 am

Hi! Interested in putting down some reservations for the following characters:

β€’ Alexander Howlette (Ben Barnes) - Alpha Male
β€’ Katlyn Ley'co (Mackenzie Foy) - Jordan's Sister
β€’ Lianna Howlette (Anna Silk) - Xavier's Wife
β€’ Tommy Liles (Ezra Miller) - Scout

Gonna see how well those go for now and if you guys need me to fill any more roles down the line, I'd be more than happy to do that. :)
ImageImage

Skulduggery
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Inspiration Visual Appeal Recruiter Person of Interest Conversationalist Tipworthy Arc Warden World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:34 am

Of course! Consider them reserved! Thanks so much!

If there's anything you wish to change or add to the current information on them, feel free to. I don't mind.

Take the time you need on them, no rush. ^-^

If you have anyquestions, feel free to ask, I don't bite. ^^:

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skulduggery on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:38 am

Alright, thank you!

Skulduggery
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Inspiration Visual Appeal Recruiter Person of Interest Conversationalist Tipworthy Arc Warden World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:41 am

Of course! Glad to have another on board!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby violeta on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Hello, I'd love to reserve some characters as well if you'd have me.

- Guinevere Addington (fc: Nicola Peltz), The New Girl
- Logan Pines (fc: Bobby Lockwood), Good friend of Jordan Ley'co
- Lyra Howlett (fc: Kristen Hager), Lycan Omega and Alexander's mate

violeta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:13 am

Of course! Consider them reserved! And thank you for your interest!

Considering that makes up most of the roles taken at this point, whenever the rest of the characters are finished, we may begin unless more people join.

Thank you so much for your interest everyone! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Also, whoever would like to join the Discord that I have set up for this feel free. It'll be an easier and faster way to contact me compared to here as I'm usually always on Discord and get notifications easier than than here.

That is if everyone here has it. It'll be where we can discuss things and just generally talk compared to the chat system here since it's a bit delayed and not as well structured in my opinion,

https://discord.gg/QfNEaX

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 pm

If anyone is wondering this is still active and open, and spots are still available. Wi be starting by the end of this week, so the 13th is when this will officially start. ^-^

Even then characters will still be open for the taking so dont be shy. More can be made if you so desire as well

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!