Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

havoc

havoc

a part of “havoc”, a fictional universe by crybaby.

An unlikely group of seniors suddenly find themselves in the middle of an all out supernatural war in their quiet town of Beaumont Hills.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “havoc”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

havoc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Reservations are to be placed here. Thanks so much!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybaby
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Re: havoc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Hey there! Would love to reserve a role if that's alright with you? ^-^

| FC: Chloe Grace Moretz | Hex: #800000 | Name: Riley Montgomery | Role: Werecoyote |

Riley has only just moved to Beaumont Hills, California last year, and is a bit of a loner and tries to keep to herself. She was turned only two years ago, still struggling with the fact that she was turned, she and her older sister decided on moving halfway across the country as a way to escape and try to blend in a new town with new people. She is now in her senior year of high school in Beaumont Hills, and is still trying to come to terms with who or more precisely what she is now, as she is still rather new to the whole supernatural thing.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:38 pm

you are reserved! I love your concept. I will officially accept your character and add her to the front when she is completed. :)

p.s. I have a character sheet made, so just let me know if you would like to use mine. Feel free to use your own if you'd like.

crybaby
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Awesome! I'll start working on her right away. Her character sheet should be finished sometime by Wednesday or Thursday the absolute latest, but should be finished way before then!

And I already have one, but thank you anyways! ^-^ I'm excited for this!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zodial on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 am

Hello! I love Teen Wolf and I couldn't resist reserving a character. Could I reserve the role of the Banshee? Also I will totally take you up on that character sheet.

Olivia has lived in Beaumont for as long as she can remember. She didn't believe the Crosby women's curse was real until she had a premonition of her sister's death when she was thirteen. What her grandmother calls a 'gift' she calls a 'curse'. More than anything she wishes to just be normal.
zodial, Britney O'Grady , #B28299

zodial
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 am

I have been on a Teen Wolf binge. I can't believe that I never watched it before! Anyway, I will reserve the role of The Hunter

Reagan Venandi, of whose last name translates into 'Hunter,' has lived in Beaumont all her life. She was an average girl that shuffled quietly from class to class without notice until a series of unexplainable deaths and events led her down a strange path. After the death of her father at the beginning of her junior year, her mother introduced her to the supernatural world and trained her to uphold their family duty. Now she's a senior with a vengeance and deadly aim.

fc: phoebe tonkin || dreamwaker || hex: #3592a0
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:44 am

You are both reserved! I look forward to seeing your characters.

For the sake of gender ratios I will be accepting one more female and three males. I'm excited to see interest already :) !

Here is the CS skeleton if needed!

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/268x150[/img]

[img]https://via.placeholder.com/268x150[/img]

[img]https://via.placeholder.com/268x150[/img][/left][left][color=TRANSPARENT]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/color][/left][left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/15x1355/HEXA/HEXA[/img][/left][left][color=TRANSPARENT]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/color][/left][right][color=TRANSPARENT]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/color][/right][font=GEORGIA][size=300][b][i][color=HEXA]NAME HERE[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=80]QUOTE[/size]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color][/left][size=110][left][justify][color=HEXA][i]name:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]nicknames:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]age:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]birthdate:[/i][/color] HERE[/justify][/left][left][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/left][left][justify][color=HEXA][i]species:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]sexuality:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]hometown:[/i][/color] HERE
[color=HEXA][i]hex:[/i][/color] #HERE[/justify][/left][/size]

[center][img]https://via.placeholder.com/500x5/HEXA/HEXA[/img][/center]
[size=125][b][i][color=HEXA]APPEARANCE[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nec sapien enim. Integer ac ligula tempus, eleifend quam vitae, venenatis lacus. Nunc non feugiat eros, quis lobortis leo.[/justify]
[size=125][b][i][color=HEXA]ABILITIES[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nec sapien enim. Integer ac ligula tempus, eleifend quam vitae, venenatis lacus. Nunc non feugiat eros, quis lobortis leo.[/justify]
[justify][color=HEXA][i]likes:[/i][/color] Sed volutpat lacus nec vestibulum faucibus. Vestibulum id ullamcorper lectus. Nulla ac risus pretium, dictum ante quis, vehicula felis.[/justify]
[justify][color=HEXA][i]dislikes:[/i][/color] Sed volutpat lacus nec vestibulum faucibus. Vestibulum id ullamcorper lectus. Nulla ac risus pretium, dictum ante quis, vehicula felis.[/justify]
[justify][color=HEXA][i]strengths:[/i][/color] Sed volutpat lacus nec vestibulum faucibus. Vestibulum id ullamcorper lectus. Nulla ac risus pretium, dictum ante quis, vehicula felis.[/justify]
[justify][color=HEXA][i]weaknesses:[/i][/color] Sed volutpat lacus nec vestibulum faucibus. Vestibulum id ullamcorper lectus. Nulla ac risus pretium, dictum ante quis, vehicula felis.[/justify]
[justify][color=HEXA][i]fears:[/i][/color] Sed volutpat lacus nec vestibulum faucibus. Vestibulum id ullamcorper lectus. Nulla ac risus pretium, dictum ante quis, vehicula felis.[/justify]
[size=125][b][i][color=HEXA]PERSONA[/color][/i][/b][/size]

[size=125][b][i][color=HEXA]HISTORY[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce nec sapien enim. Integer ac ligula tempus, eleifend quam vitae, venenatis lacus. Nunc non feugiat eros, quis lobortis leo. .[/justify]

[center][img]https://via.placeholder.com/500x5/HEXA/HEXA[/img]
[size=80]user: HERE - faceclaim: HERE - hex: #HERE[/size][/center][/font]

crybaby
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:22 am

Hi, this RP seems awesome, I'd love to join if that's fine with you xD

I'd like to reserve the Kitsune role, please.

Name: Hiroto Naozaki (alias of human form) - Naozuka (true name)
FC: Yamada Ryosuke
Hex: #bb89a1

Naozuka is a thousand-year-old kitsune who takes on a human appearance of a 19-year-old Japanese boy. He was among one of the most well-respected members of his kind, being one of the extremely few who had managed to grow and nurture nearly nine tails. Yet, during an unfortunate encounter with a band of Hunters, he lost half the number of his tails. After exacting his vengeance, feeling too shameful to remain in his realm, he left his home country to travel aimlessly around the world, until he came across the town of Beaumont. Hoping to find a way to utilize the miraculous nemeton to regain his lost tails, Naozuka adopted the identity of a senior high school student named Hiroto Naozaki and began his new life.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:09 pm

You are reserved, I look forward to seeing how he turns out!

crybaby
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Just a head's up that I did finish all of the CS on my profile! I'm open for messages regarding relationships and such, and I can shift things around to adjust for these things.

<3

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:48 pm

She looks great! I have finished Liam as well just as a heads up.

Would anyone be opposed to having a discord group to chat through plot points and relations?

We are still looking to fill three more roles: the human, the druid, the Kanima.

crybaby
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:12 pm

Never opposed to Discord since this Site has been kind of wonky lately.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Alright, now that I had the time to sit down and brainstorm. Riley is finally finished!! If there's anything I need to change or add, just let me know and I'll do so accordingly.

If anyone wants to talk relations or anything else, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Does some shameless bumping.

I was tempted to advertise it in Players Wanted, but I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that! Or if there were plans for you to do it yourself. I know a Teen Wolf RP was attempted, but I think the owner ghosted and left many folks disappointed. I'm sure there are more people that want to join but may not realize it is Teen Wolf right away.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Hey there, I'm slightly busy right now, but I'd love to snag the druid role? I'll do a male to even up genders :) I will pop back here with a proper reservation (face claim, bio and whatnot soon)

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Chompers in da house!

<3

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:04 am

Haha hey Dream!. Good to see you around.

So, now I'm back home and I'd like to make an official reservation:

I want Nico Tortorella as a face claim (like a younger him when he doesn't have full beard haha) but couldn't find a gif in the size you're wanting.

No one is quite sure how many Delaney boys there are, but there seems to be an endless supply of them. As druids watching over nemeton, the Delaney's have been around forever, and the boys are known throughout town as unruly troublemakers. Brook is number 7, and is by far the most powerful druid - which earns him unwanted lectures from his grandmother, much to his brothers' amusements. Not one of them could care less about being druids.
Last edited by Chompers on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chompers
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:22 am

Perfect! Chompers you are reserved for the Druid.

@Dreamwaker: I really appreciate your help with getting this going! If we don't have the Kanima reserved by tomorrow then I will post in the forum.

I'd also be willing to change the Kanima to a beta werewolf or werecoyote since you have to be rather familiar with the lore to take on that role.

As for everyone else, the characters are looking great! And I'm stoked we have almost all of the roles filled. I am hoping to get an intro post on Saturday. Also I have created a Discord, feel free to join.

https://discord.gg/cyCYGw

crybaby
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:17 am

It took a bit while but I'm finished with Hiroto :D

I'm up for relationship discussion if anyone's interested :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:09 am

Hey, just dropping in to say that I'm still working on Brook - Promise! Just been super busy lately, and might not be until Wednesday or so before I get him done - sorry. I promise I am usually way more free than this haha

Chompers
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!