Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hero Service

Hero Service

a part of “Hero Service”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

the controlled chaos of superhuman young adults becoming government agents.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Service”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hero Service

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:12 pm

A NEW WORLD ORDER
welcome to the general OOC thread for Hero Service! i'm Writer, the GM for this roleplay. this space is for reservations and any questions or concerns you may have. A Discord link will also follow shortly, along with more OOC threads to really build this world. Attached below is the character sheet, which you are more than welcome to work on once I have approved your reservation. I hope you are excited as I am!
- writer x

Code: Select all
[font=Arial][left][size=300][b][color=#000000]FULL NAME HERE[/color][/b][/size]
[size=80][i]any quote of your liking can be put here, about this length if possible for coding purposes.[/i][/size]

[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][img]https://placehold.it/250x400[/img][/left][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[size=150][b][color=#000000]THE BASICS[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#000000]CODENAME[/color][color=transparent]xxx.x[/color][i]what their agent name is in the Hero Service.[/i]
[color=#000000]ALIASES[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color][i]any nicknames, and how they feel about it.[/i]
[color=#000000]AGE/ZODIAC[/color][color=transparent]x.xx[/color][i]between seventeen and nineteen, and their zodiac.[/i]
[color=#000000]SEXUALITY[/color][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][i]sexual and romantic orientation, if different.[/i]
[color=#000000]HOMETOWN[/color][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][i]they can be from anywhere in the United States.[/i]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]THE APPEARANCE[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#000000]EYE COLOR[/color][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][i]here.[/i]
[color=#000000]HAIR COLOR[/color][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][i]here.[/i]
[color=#000000]HEIGHT[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxx.x[/color][i]format in 0'00".[/i]
[color=#000000]EYE COLOR[/color][color=transparent]xxx.x[/color][i]here.[/i]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]THE ABILITY[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#000000]TITLE[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx.xx[/color][i]the name of your power[/i]
[color=#000000]DESCRIPTION[/color][color=transparent]xx[/color][i]brief description of power, about this length if possible for coding[/i]
[color=#000000]NEGATION[/color][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][i]brief on what the government use to subdue your character[/i]

[center]_____________________________________________________________________________
[size=80][i]another quote of your choosing can go here, as close as possible to this length for coding purposes.[/i][/size][/center]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]https://placehold.it/250x400[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/right]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]FASHION STYLE[/color][/b][/size]
[justify][size=90]A basic description of how your character dresses on a day to day basis. You can also add how they like to dress up, what they would wear in the summer versus the winter season, anything you feel is pertinent to describing their style. Most of the time, they will be in training uniforms, but you can describe their day off attire and event attire.[/size][/justify]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]HERO UNIFORM[/color][/b][/size]
[justify][size=90]Field agents are given the option to create their own uniform, which means all of our characters have their own special made uniforms! A brief description of what they wear in the field goes here.[/size][/justify]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]SPECIAL OBJECTS/MARKS/SCARS[/color][/b][/size]
[justify][size=90]Anything from special jewelry, a scar they got from childhood, any unique birthmarks, put it here! (Keep in mind that their ability may have an effect on their appearance.)[/size][/justify]

[color=transparent]x
x
x
x[/color]
[center]_____________________________________________________________________________
[size=80][i]another quote of your choosing can go here, as close as possible to this length for coding purposes.[/i][/size][/center]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/150x150[/img][/left]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]LIKES[/color][/b][/size]
[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x[/color][/right][justify][size=90]All of what your character likes can go here. This is enough into the future that if you want to create things that don't exist yet, you're more than welcome to get creative (I may ask you to edit if it gets a bit wild lol, but technology advancements have been made and we don't want to ignore that).[/size][/justify]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/150x150[/img][/left]

[size=150][b][color=#000000]DISLIKES[/color][/b][/size]
[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x[/color][/right][justify][size=90]All of what your character doesn't like can go here. This is enough into the future that if you want to create things that don't exist yet, you're more than welcome to get creative (I may ask you to edit if it gets a bit wild lol, but technology advancements have been made and we don't want to ignore that).[/size][/justify]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[center][img]https://placehold.it/400x200[/img]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/left][right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/right][size=150][b][color=#000000]ABILITIES[/color][/b] ⟶ YOUR ABILITY[/size][/center][justify][size=90]This is for a more in depth description of your character's abilities. Really hone in on their strengths and how they can use this ability to be a hero. You'll also want to list three weaknesses for this ability, and that includes the one you listed for your reservation. Any information that would be useful to have written down for yourself (and other writers) to see should be put here. You can also describe how this ability makes others feel, if your character wasn't allowed to train without supervision or was bullied frequently, if they lived in an area where powers were welcome or not welcomed, that kind of thing.[/size][/justify]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][img]https://placehold.it/250x400[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][/left][size=150][b][color=#000000]PERSONALITY[/color][/b][/size][right][color=transparent]xxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color][/right][justify][size=90]Here it is, the famous personality section. Since there's not a strength/weakness portion for their personality, you can definitely add some of those here. Otherwise, just give us an idea of what your character is like. The zodiacs can be a helpful guide if you're feeling stuck on what they should be like. The rest of this is going to be filler to show you how long I would like this to be.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pri et wisi latine, pri in alterum perfecto legendos. Aeque molestie ne vix, cetero iracundia his ad. Numquam commune eloquentiam ei duo, his ei maiestatis eloquentiam. Te platonem qualisque cum. Zril partem ridens eu eos, iusto affert deserunt ne ius. An aeque movet intellegat eam. Eos id impetus oporteat eloquentiam. Id eum quas prima exerci, his deleniti luptatum facilisi ad, ne mei simul ignota voluptua. Aliquid probatus necessitatibus te mel, meis scripta iuvaret eos eu, cu purto verear eum. Te homero verear vel, nisl dico vivendo an mea, eam epicurei apeirian disputationi te. Ea sea nominavi delicatissimi.

Errem tantas labitur mea in. Error feugiat cu mei, nam ad errem iudico singulis. Et sapientem expetendis duo, omnesque offendit efficiantur usu te. Mei at solum ignota, vis lorem numquam voluptatibus ex. Quot feugiat labores sea ad, diam delectus ius ut. Quem lorem viderer vis te, civibus deleniti sed in. Porro mentitum voluptatum mel cu, ut ius sonet necessitatibus. Philosophia reprehendunt cu mea, quot principes vulputate vel ne. Errem labitur accusata ut eum.

At sea zril aperiri, in per falli tempor. Ignota invenire vim cu, eos tota quodsi ullamcorper ut, quo eu quodsi labitur. Audire consequat at per. Per verterem definitiones te.[/size][/justify]

[right][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]https://placehold.it/250x400[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/right]
[size=150][b][color=#000000]HISTORY[/color][/b][/size]
[justify][size=90]You know what to do here too, dontcha? Anything about their childhood, their parents, their siblings. Some will grow up in hero families, some are the only ones who got abilities. Some grew up in towns who rejected abilities, some grew up in cities that praised heroes and abilities. Maybe they were the only ones to keep their ability, maybe they're the next in a long line of top heroes. If you need any further ideas, I love talking character development so please message me! But ultimately, it's up to you how that formed your character.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pri et wisi latine, pri in alterum perfecto legendos. Aeque molestie ne vix, cetero iracundia his ad. Numquam commune eloquentiam ei duo, his ei maiestatis eloquentiam. Te platonem qualisque cum. Zril partem ridens eu eos, iusto affert deserunt ne ius. An aeque movet intellegat eam. Eos id impetus oporteat eloquentiam. Id eum quas prima exerci, his deleniti luptatum facilisi ad, ne mei simul ignota voluptua. Aliquid probatus necessitatibus te mel, meis scripta iuvaret eos eu, cu purto verear eum. Te homero verear vel, nisl dico vivendo an mea, eam epicurei apeirian disputationi te. Ea sea nominavi delicatissimi.

Errem tantas labitur mea in. Error feugiat cu mei, nam ad errem iudico singulis. Et sapientem expetendis duo, omnesque offendit efficiantur usu te. Mei at solum ignota, vis lorem numquam voluptatibus ex. Quot feugiat labores sea ad, diam delectus ius ut. Quem lorem viderer vis te, civibus deleniti sed in. Porro mentitum voluptatum mel cu, ut ius sonet necessitatibus. Philosophia reprehendunt cu mea, quot principes vulputate vel ne. Errem labitur accusata ut eum.[/size][/justify]

[left][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x[/color][/left][b][size=125][color=#000000]CHARACTER'S CREATOR[/color][/size][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][size=85]your username.[/size][/i]
[b][size=125][color=#000000]SHEET CREATOR[/color][/size][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][size=85]The Writer's Voice[/size][/i]
[b][size=125][color=#000000]DIALOGUE CODE[/color][/size][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][size=85]#000000[/size][/i]
[b][size=125][color=#000000]THOUGHT CODE[/color][/size][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][size=85]#000000 (can be same as dialogue)[/size][/i][/font]
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Hero Service

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Hello! I just wanted to make a reservation for one of the heroes! :)

faceclaim: Herizen Guardiola
potential character name: Soledad Núñez
potential ability: Superhuman strength
one weakness to that ability: still has trouble handling things without destroying them

If I could have a power it would be the power to teleport.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello there! I'd like to reserve a spot if that is okay?

FC: McKenzie Foy || Potential Name: Riley Schofield || Potential Ability: Shadow Manipulation ||

One of her many weaknesses (as well as her main weakness) it would be that in broad daylight that she is next to being useless, as the darker the area the stronger her powers are and easier it is using her powers. Essentially, without the slightest bit of darkness, she is just as vulnerable as any human out there.

EDIT

Had forgotten about this part but as for powers if they were real: Mind control/Mind reading. What could go wrong?
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:36 pm

I would like to reserve a brother/sister duo.

FC | Taylor Hill
Potential Character Name | Demi Baxter
Potential Ability | Psychic Persuasion
Weakness | She will, more often than not, accidentally tell someone to do something bad to themselves out of anger, and it will happen. Such as "go kill yourself", or something like that. Among other things. She has to be very careful not to hold someone's gaze while making demands or requests of any kind if she does not intend to make them do so.

FC | Zach Roerig
Potential Character Name | Bradon Baxter
Potential Ability | Geo-Telekinesis
Weakness | Bradon's emotional instability can sometimes cause seismic disruptions within his vicinity. This can lend to massive damage of infrastructure, and more.

If I had a superpower, I would love to be able to have command inducement myself. That way my husband will wash the dishes.
Last edited by mombie on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello everyone! I’m excited to see a few reserves already. Thank you for your interest! I will be responding in the morning so a few things to keep in mind in case you want to edit:

1. The password (;

2. The genders are going to be kept even. There are three girls and three guys already, two not pictured. The gender with more reserves will have more competition, as I want to keep them as even as possible and will not accept more than one character extra, boy or girl. I did mention I will make more spots but I don’t want it flooded with one gender.

3. These kids just graduated highschool. 17-19, maybe 16 if they’re smart. They should look it please.

Thank you again, I’ll respond to your reserves when it is morning on the sunny east coast of the USA!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Yo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:33 am

Hello! I'm Cloud and I'm playing role #3 and #4. Their pretty faces are already on the fp but I wanted to introduce them too :)

First is Kip, the cocky, loud 18 year old twin brother of Kat (Writer's lovely girl). His power is Guardian weapons manifestation. His weaknesses include needing his hands to wield the weapons, and if he overuses the power he runs the risk of being possessed.

Second is Will, my girl in role #4. She possessed the power Elemental mimicry, limited largely to the classic four elements. Her weaknesses include any weakness of those elements when transformed, aka weak to water when her body is fire, electricity when water form etc.

Looking forward to this roleplay!!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:07 am

hey! could i please reserve a character?
FC | Erin Mommsen
Potential Character Name | Jordan Reyes
Potential Ability | Biological Manipulation
Weakness | While using his ability, he feels the subject's pain and it often lingers for hours afterwards.

password here
as somebody who spends far too much time commuting, it's got to be teleportation
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:44 pm

@.euphoria.xxxxxomg she is a cutie! And a weakness like that is kind of hilarious. I’m accepting your reservation!

@Wolf’s Bane109xxxxxshe’s pretty I love her! And I’m interested to see what you do with that ability. I’m accepting your reservation!

@Dreamwalkerxxxxxyour brother is a bit too old for the characters ages we want here. Plus I’ve found in the past that one person playing siblings can discourage relations between writers. I can revisit your reservation if you change his fc and change them from being siblings.

@Cloudxxxxxyou know I love Kip and Will <3

@iCatxxxxxhello my friend! I love your fc I’ve wanted to use him for ages. I’m glad you want to join, I’m accepting your reservation!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:41 pm

hello my lovely! thank you so much, I’ll have him done in the next few days! and omg, I’d also considered his FC a few times before but this was the first time he fitted for the rough character idea I had!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:43 pm

The FC I use for the brother actually plays a high school student in a TV show. I simply called the FC Matt Donovan as a blunder when I should have put down Zach Roerig. I don't understand how that is too old for an FC? There are at least two FCs you have approved that hardly look like they'd pass for high school or 19. It's kind of unfair because I deliberately chose an FC that played a high school student.

"Matt Donovan is a fictional high school student and one of the main characters featured in the CW Network television series The Vampire Diaries. He is played by actor Zach Roerig."

I also don't believe in automatically tearing apart a sibling pairing simply because of past experiences, and I go to great lengths to establish a variety of relationships. It is only as discouraging as a player allows it to be. Interacting with others is the only reason for roleplay, and I don't take a lot of pleasure in RPing with myself. In my personal experience, only 25% of the RPs I join on here actually start, let alone complete, but I am not stopping myself from joining in the hopes of catching that rare one that actually does start and complete. However, it is your roleplay, your rules.

I am happy to withdraw both of my reservations, and I wish you the best of luck. I'm certain you will get a fair amount of interest.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 am

Alright, Riley is more or less completed. If there is anything that needs to be fixed or changed or added, simply let me know what needs to be done and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

What I have planned for her, obviously once you read her over, she's meant to be more of a grey character/eventual anti-hero who's fate could be an interesting one if things go to far. If the idea I have is too far out there, just let me know and I will happily change it. ^^;

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:11 am

Hello! I am the creator of Enzo, a boy with the power of gravitokinesis. I'm basically done with him, pending approval from our supreme rulder, @The Writer's Voice. I look forward to seeing all your characters!

EDIT: And now I have also made Sunhi! She has supercognition and cyberpathy. She has 0 combat skills though and is very unfit.
Last edited by Layla on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:20 pm

Hiya,
I would like to make a reservation as well :-)

Face claim: Osric Chau
Potential Character Name: Kai McFadden
Potential ability: Ghost Physiology
Weakness: Staying human is more difficult than staying in Ghost Physiology. Long periods of involuntary invisibility have left him mentally scarred.

Teleporting or portal creation

If anything needs changing, please let me know.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:35 am

@LaylaxxxxxYou know I love your characters already, bb. Thank you for posting in the OOC.

@Tusho KaxxxxxI’m really interested in seeing what you’ll do with that ability. Just be careful with the photos you chose for Osric so they fit the 17-19 range. I’m accepting your reservation!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stxlla on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:35 am

Hello, this is a lovely thing you have going here so I thought I'd put in a reservation! I was thinking of Malik Trafford, faceclaim, James Kakonge (if this is too old my second choice would be Marcus Sivyer. It's no issue if you'd like me to change!). As for his ability I'm thinking he would have a Feral Mind, generally along the lines that he is able to tap into superhuman condition and durability. However, for his weakness his power is directly tied to his emotions, and when he is emotionally distressed his body goes into an 'auto-pilot' rage mode. It would appear that while in this mode he suffers from a complete loss of control and he often cannot distinguish between friend or foe.

Let me know if you'd like me to change anything!

telekinesis, my life would be a million times easier!

stxlla
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 pm

@stxllaxxxxxYou can use either, they're both in the proper age range from what I can tell. I've accepted your reservation!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:18 am

Hello, may I please reserve a character? I can't find a picture rn but I'll update it in a mo!

FC | Suus de Nies
Potential Character Name | Anouk Vervloet
Potential Ability | shapeshifting
Weakness | essentially, it hurts a lot. The more intense the transformation, the more her bones and body mass have to change and restructure, and it is a very painful process, particularly when it comes to major changes.

If I had a superpower, I would love to be able to be able to shapeshift (although preferably less painfully than my OC)! Or maybe telekinesis, for the sake of my perpetual laziness haha

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm

@rubytuesdayxxxxxThe faceclaim is gorgeous and I love the weakness you chose for that ability. I am so excited to see this character, I've accepted your reservation!

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:01 pm

For those of you with accepted characters, here a link to our Discord server. For those of you who have reservations and need any questions answered, you can contact me there with the username @blondehaired#6287.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:04 pm

Also, for the Discord link, it is currently expired. Just an fyi as I tried joining the other day it was broken.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!