Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hero Service

Relations Thread

a part of “Hero Service”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

the controlled chaos of superhuman young adults becoming government agents.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Service”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am

CHARACTER RELATIONS

This is the code for our relations thread! Just a quick tip, with the like to dislike scale, just fill in the blocks with color the more your character likes another character. Five colored in blocks, like it is on default, is neutral.

Code: Select all
[font=Arial][center][size=250][b][i][color=#000000]YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x200[/img]
[size=85][i]codename [b][color=#000000](YOUR CODENAME)[/color][/b], the one who (description of your ability here, ex: "controls the flames")[/size][/i][/center]

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/jHyHr40.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#C12267]LUCAS HALLOH X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[i]"a little quote, something your character would say of this character."[/i]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#C12267]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[size=110]Here is a brief description about how your character feels about this character. Unless they have met before being on the team, keep in mind that they have only known each other for about a month. You can hint at future relations if you have plans for it. Their general opinion, what they think of their abilities, anything can go here! You can describe how they work together in battle or any crushes they may have on this character. Even if it is a neutral relationship, try to describe some thoughts they may have about this character. You can change the size of the text if there is more you want to say about the relationship with this character, I know there are a few people who met before the team was created. You can disregard this next part because now I have to put filler text because I need to make sure the coding looks how I want it.[/size]

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/2WBDMyO.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#E2A76F]KATHERINE MAC NIADH X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#E2A76F]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[size=110]Here is a brief description about how your character feels about this character. Unless they have met before being on the team, keep in mind that they have only known each other for about a month. You can hint at future relations if you have plans for it. Their general opinion, what they think of their abilities, anything can go here! You can describe how they work together in battle or any crushes they may have on this character. Even if it is a neutral relationship, try to describe some thoughts they may have about this character. You can change the size of the text if there is more you want to say about the relationship with this character, I know there are a few people who met before the team was created. You can disregard this next part because now I have to put filler text because I need to make sure the coding looks how I want it.[/size]

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/gnJuu7u.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#6FAAE2]KIERAN MAC NIADH X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#6FAAE2]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/KoKLsG2.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#75AAB8]WILLOW FORST X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#75AAB8]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/UGseoGU.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#5E7D7E]LORENZO DE LA RIVA X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#5E7D7E]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/IhT9G1I.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#E77471]SUNHI NA X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#E77471]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/VT2u1Vv.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#FFD201]LEONIDA ARMEL X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#FFD201]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/4y8BcZG.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#794044]JORDAN REYES X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#794044]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/zrzkHtH.jpg[/img][/left][size=150][b][color=#063A67]RILEY SCHOFIELD X YOUR CHARACTER[/color][/b][/size]
[color=transparent]xxx[/color]DISLIKES [size=150][color=#063A67]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/size] LIKES

[i]More to come...[/i][/font]
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 pm

RILEY SCHOFIELD
Codename Oryx | Malfyre, the one who Controls Shadows

ImageLUCAS HALLOH X RILEY SCHOFIELD
"You know how certain faces are punchable? That's how I feel about him."
xxxDISLIKES β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… LIKES

Ever since day one Riley has not liked Lucas, not even the smallest bit. He had the presence and aura of immediately being unlikable and since then Riley has had no interest in being his friend, and she knows he had about the same feelings. She has no time or compassion for people that act the way he does, and the fact that he is such a perfectionist rubs her the wrong way. The most they've ever been is rivals and whenever they get pit against each other in training she takes it with glee as it just gives her an excuse to try to kick his ass. To say they are friends is an absolute lie and even saying they're acquaintances is also a stretch. From simple poking fun at Lucas to even making rather snide comments about him, is full game for Riley. She knows if he can dish it out himself, he can take it just as much.

ImageKATHERINE MAC NIADH X RILEY SCHOFIELD
"a little quote, something your character would say of this character."

Here is a brief description about how your character feels about this character. Unless they have met before being on the team, keep in mind that they have only known each other for about a month. You can hint at future relations if you have plans for it. Their general opinion, what they think of their abilities, anything can go here! You can describe how they work together in battle or any crushes they may have on this character. Even if it is a neutral relationship, try to describe some thoughts they may have about this character. You can change the size of the text if there is more you want to say about the relationship with this character, I know there are a few people who met before the team was created. You can disregard this next part because now I have to put filler text because I need to make sure the coding looks how I want it.

ImageKIERAN MAC NIADH X RILEY SHOFIELD

Here is a brief description about how your character feels about this character. Unless they have met before being on the team, keep in mind that they have only known each other for about a month. You can hint at future relations if you have plans for it. Their general opinion, what they think of their abilities, anything can go here! You can describe how they work together in battle or any crushes they may have on this character. Even if it is a neutral relationship, try to describe some thoughts they may have about this character. You can change the size of the text if there is more you want to say about the relationship with this character, I know there are a few people who met before the team was created. You can disregard this next part because now I have to put filler text because I need to make sure the coding looks how I want it.

ImageWILLOW FORST X RILEY SCHOFIELD

ImageLORENZO DE LA RIVA X RILEY SCHOFIELD

ImageSUNHI NA X RILEY SCHOFIELD

ImageLEONIDA ARMEL X RILEY SCHOFIELD
"I would easily die for Leo, no questions asked."

Upon first meeting, Riley was rather annoyed with Leo's outgoing personality and bubbly nature. Often making small comments and sometimes saying it to their face that they were annoying. But after the first few weeks, they easily became very close friends and Leo is one of the few people that Riley will happily say is her friend. Leo is usually one of the first people Riley sees in the morning and will happily spend as much time with them as they can be compared to some of the others. Seeing as how Leo has also managed to somehow bring Riley out of her shell, when she'd normally rather be in her room or somewhere by herself, Leo is usually able to draw her out of her shell. The two tend to have some moments of bickering and poking fun at each other, but it has always been in good fun and never meant in any harm. In such a short amount of time, Leo has earned Riley's trust and loyalty and would do anything to keep them safe, even if it meant getting in harm's way herself.

ImageJORDAN REYES X RILEY SCHOFIELD
"Jordan is one of those people I can't really comment on, they're nice enough though."

They're friendship, or what one would even consider one doesn't really exist. Seeing as how they're both identical as they never really go out of their way to talk unless push comes to shove, they've never had long-lasting conversations or anything of that sort. They'll make small talk every now and then, but it isn't very often as they tend to keep to themselves. Riley won't force anyone to be her friend, and she understands that Jordan would rather be by themselves, and she respects it. If it came down to helping Jordan out of a sticky situation, Riley would be happy to help anyone out, even if she doesn't really know the person very well. She'd easily be their friend, but she won't go out of her way to gain his friendship, as that can't be forced and if you try, you'd only push them further away, and that is something Riley wouldn't want to do.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:55 am

Leo Armel
codename QUANTUM, controller of kinetic energy

ImageLUCAS HALLOH X Leo Armel
"Hah, the only thing he could possibly kiss harder than ass is my fist."

Leo doesn’t particularly dislike Lucas, but they also don’t like him either. Leo doesn’t really enjoy conforming to authority, and that’s kind of Lucas’ entire schtick. Although, they do know that Lucas does what he does because he wants to help people, and they could never hate him for that. The two of them may often be in disagreement about exactly how to go about helping people, but Leo knows his intentions are pure.
x
X
X
x

ImageKATHERINE MAC NIADH X Leo Armel
"Oh! Kitty Kat. She’s, well, she’s really… uhh, yknow... cool..."

Ever since Leo saw Kat, they’ve been starstruck by her. She’s gorgeous, she’s strong, she’s sweet, she’s sassy. At first, it was just Leo’s usual Oh, they’re pretty, I like them, but it quickly evolved into them being fully smitten with her. Leo’s got such a monster sized crush on her that sometimes they act a little weird when they’re together. It’s hard for Leo to be completely flustered, but they can feel themselves getting close to that if the two of them are alone with each other. Leo wants nothing more than to ask her out, but they’re worried that Kat doesn’t quite like them back, so for now, they’re keeping their feelings to themselves.
x

ImageKIERAN MAC NIADH X Leo Armel
"Kind of a dick, but he could be worse, I suppose."

Kip and Leo don’t exactly… get along. Leo may have developed a much larger sense of patience over time, but Kip does his best to try and push past all of Leo’s limits. He says things just to get reactions, often causing pain or irritation in those around him. But Kip is smart (mostly) and has a sense of justice. He is in the program to help people, and because of this, Leo can’t hate him. The two of them may constantly bark at each other, pushing each other’s buttons and challenging each other, but Leo cares about Kip’s safety and wellness just as much as they care about the rest of the team. That doesn’t mean they won’t square up with him or put him in his place. Plus, he’s the sister of the girl they’re crushing on, they couldn’t hate him.

ImageWILLOW FORST X Leo Armel
"Will is a bit… Cold. You could say she’s… Forst-y. Hah! That was a good one."

Will and Leo don’t know each other well. Will keeps mostly to herself and doesn’t appear to like Leo very much; the two are just too different. Will doesn’t like people as outgoing as Leo, so she doesn’t try to be around them much. Despite this, when on a team together, the two of them mesh and work with each other well. They spar often, enjoying testing their abilities with each other. But other than that, they have different social types and interactions, so they don’t interact much more than when they need to or it benefits them.
x
X
x

ImageLORENZO DE LA RIVA X Leo Armel
"Enzo’s pretty cool! We like to talk about food together, yknow, when he isn’t talking about himself."

Enzo and Leo are both loud-mouthed people with big stomachs, so of course they get along swimmingly. Well, decently. They like to snack and chat about food, and their great sparring partners due to the nature of their powers. Leo isn’t the biggest fan of people who are full of themselves, and similar to Kip, Enzo often pushes their buttons. But there’s more of an innocence to Enzo that Kip doesn’t have; Enzo is just that curious and wants to genuinely know things about people. And most of the time, Leo doesn’t mind that much, but sometimes, Enzo pokes the wrong subject and Leo can get defensive.
x
X

ImageSUNHI NA X Leo Armel
"Sunhi is such a sweetheart! I could spend the whole day with her and never get bored."

Leo thinks that Sunhi is an adorable and fantastic person. She’s sweet and crazy smart, especially in regards to math and science which are some of Leo’s strongest topics. The two of them could sit down and talk for hours. In fact, Leo has a few ideas for gadgets that they want to get Sunhi’s help with designing and creating, so they seek her out every once in a while. Leo knows Sunhi isn’t the best fighter, so they would do anything to protect her.
x
X
X
x

ImageJORDAN REYES X Leo Armel
"Jordan and I have a great friendship. We’re there for each other when no one else can be."

The day that Leo met Jordan, the two of them locked eyes and knew instantly they were both different in similar ways. Despite the fact that their personalities conflict quite a lot, the two of them are thick as thieves. Honestly, the fact that their personalities are so different might actually help the two of them get along better. Leo’s an energetic optimist, while Jordan is a much more grounded and closed-off person. They seem to balance each other out, and in the short time the two of them have known each other, it seems almost like they’ve been together for years. Their physically very comfortable with each other, and can often be found sprawled on top of each other napping or chatting.

ImageRILEY SCHOFIELD X Leo Armel
"Oh that dork? Yeah, I’d take a bullet for her and call her a doofus in the same sentence."

Leo and Riley are another pair with wildly conflicting personalities. Riley is a huge loner who prefers being by herself, and Leo is a loud extrovert. At first, the two of them definitely didn’t get along. Riley often grew irritated with Leo’s endless energy, but over time, Riley softened up to them. Leo is now one of the few people Riley goes to for support, and Leo is always happy to help out a friend. They enjoy being around Riley; she’s someone who can keep up with them in terms of wit.

More to come...

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:48 pm

JORDAN REYES
codename antigen, the one who heals and harms.

ImageLUCAS HALLOH X JORDAN REYES
"you start to be able to recognise insecurity when you harbor so much of it yourself."

Honestly, it would be more of a surprise to Jordan if Lucas wasn't insecure. But Lucas doesn't acknowledge it and Jordan has quickly learned better than to ever mention it. Even if neither of them would acknowledge it, it's the thing they have the most in common. Lucas' tendency to only ever give negative criticism doesn't sit that well with Jordan. It highlights all of his insecurities, and as a result, Jordan tends to lash out. But that said, they don't really have a problem with each other, and might even be able to be friends at some point.
x
x

ImageKATHERINE MAC NIADH X JORDAN REYES

Kat and Jordan haven't known each other long enough to be friends just yet. But they're already friendly. Jordan adores her positive energy and how hard she works to look after everyone and make them happy. He finds her ability fascinating. Even though they don't know each other all that well, they have more in common than they realise and that's part of what's driving them forward.
x
x
x

ImageKIERAN MAC NIADH X JORDAN REYES

ImageWILLOW FORST X JORDAN REYES

ImageLORENZO DE LA RIVA X JORDAN REYES

ImageSUNHI NA X JORDAN REYES

ImageLEONIDA ARMEL X JORDAN REYES

ImageRILEY SCHOFIELD X JORDAN REYES

More to come...
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:22 pm

ANOUK VERVLOET
ImageImageImage
codename (PROTEUS), the one who changes her face

ImageLUCAS HALLOH X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageKATHERINE MAC NIADH X ANOUK VERVLOET
"she's a hell of a lot quieter than her brother, that's for sure- but sometimes you need that."

ImageKIERAN MAC NIADH X ANOUK VERVLOET
"this fucking idiot..."

Kip and Nouk are a truly chaotic mess of a duo- their shared penchant for trouble and idleness causes them to bring out their most immature and riotous selves when they are together. Any battlefield with them on it is one plucked from a Marvel film, as they seem more focused on exchanging witty banter than staying alive, much to the chagrin of their superiors. On their downtime, they can be found doing other generally moronic things, such as shopping at liquor stores whilst Nouk is in the guise of an elderly man, only to be caught immediately by whichever agent is on duty at the time.

ImageWILLOW FORST X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageLORENZO DE LA RIVA X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageSUNHI NA X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageLEONIDA ARMEL X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageJORDAN REYES X ANOUK VERVLOET

ImageRILEY SCHOFIELD X ANOUK VERVLOET

More to come...

cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you fro

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!