Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fractured Kingdoms

Fractured Kingdoms

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fractured Kingdoms"

Hey guys, I do plan on making an OOC forum for the different kingdoms, but I'll only start out with a few. I would very much like impute on what kind of kingdom your prince or princess char comes from.

I'll go ahead and give reservation examples of my prince and princess soon and work on all of my char profiles. One thing I do want to mention though, my prince's kingdom is the one the Evil Enchantress currently rules from and it was his birthday the the Enchantress interrupted on that fateful day.

Feel free to talk about char relationships between yourselves too. If ya'll do what a Relationship forum, I am open to that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 am

Hmm this seems very familiar...
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:48 am

Yeah it's a revamp. I just took things out of it to make it more open Butterfly. Like only having romance optional, taking out the Disney element. I just really love the concept and want it to work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:12 am

I will throw in a prince and princess. They will be brother and sister from the same kingdom.

I will have a Fire Nation flare to their kingdom.

Oh and not sure I have a favorite drink... Uh milk I guess...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Ohh never thought of that, but that's pretty cool idea though Butterfly.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:12 pm

I likely will not be able to get started on profiles till later tonight or tomorrow cause not at home right now.

Also gonna reserve the ruby as her gem if I can.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Hey that's fine. Hey Butterfly, can you possibly try to find a separate picture for each char too? Take your time. I have all of my chars up now if you want to check them out. I am happy you've joined too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:14 am

Ok both of them are up now.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm

Oh I love them Butterfly! Thanks so much! So you're having Kiran being the General of the Queen's army right? We're going to be have another player joining us too. I plan on approving her char when she makes a few changes to her profile. I need to edit the main page too to make it clear it's been 13 years. If you know anyone else who would like this RPG, feel free to invite them. I am doing all I can to spread the word.

Question for you Butterfly, I take it based on your chars, their kingdom is more Chinese influenced right? I am making descriptions of all the kingdoms in another OOC thread so I am open into any input.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:06 pm

It is a mixture of Chinese and Japanese. More of a Chinese feel to it culture wise. Military is more of a mix.

It is loosely based on the Fire Nation from Avatar the last Airbender.

Have them set up as the protectors of the realms. Turned into enforcers of the dark Queen.

Also I'm not sure the tech level of the Kingdoms but Mine is a bit more advanced. Like if it is medieval they would have early gunpowder weapons. (If that is alright with you of course)

As for the land itself it is a chain of volcanic tropical islands called the Fire Islands.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Hey guys I just created a Princess and wanted to say hellloooooo. Zodia had a couple points of feedback for me so she should be in the character list soon :) Please feel free to call me out if I miss something, or if I just made a crappy post (heh).
Thanks!

silentawakening
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Tech wise I was planning on Rhindeval to be up to 15th century standards so I do think gunpower could work, especially since I know that the Chinese were pretty advance for awhile compared to the rest of the world until the Industrial age. Nothing to advance though.

It never occurred to me to have islands as one of the kingdoms, but thinking about it now I love it, so it would mean that they'd have to travel across the water at some point. I am going to mention this now, but I do plan on having NPCs popping up throughout the rpg.

And thanks for joining us Silent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LittleGremlin on Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Hiya, could I please submit two characters? Twin brothers, if it's possible.

ImageImage

On the left is Bastian. Disciplined, articulate and well-read, he'd be a sort of chronicler for the Queen. He'd write her greatest acts and accomplishments as ruler, embellishing details to paint her in the best light. He could even act as her personal scribe if she asked it of him and would likely maintain the library when she doesn't have anything specific for him to do.

On the right is the elder of the twins, albeit only by several minutes. Unlike his bookworm brother, Arlo lends himself to more creative passions. He is wild and free-spirited, although simultaneously thoughtful and curious. Arlo is happiest when singing, dancing, playing music, and creating art. For this reason, he is more than content with his role as the Queen's personal entertainer - however much he detests being likened to a court jester. If he's not keeping her occupied, it's likely that he's off begrudgingly assisting Bastian with odd jobs around the library.

P.S. Both brothers would be 19.
Last edited by LittleGremlin on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LittleGremlin
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Lol, nice, I do have one question though. Did you read the Rules, Gremlin? If so, there's one more thing you need to do. But yes, you can have twin brothers. I love those roles too!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby LittleGremlin on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Oh goodness! I actually did, y’know haha, but I spent so long finding faceclaims and thinking of character descriptions that it slipped my mind in the end. I’m sorry about that, lass.

My favourite drink? Probably hot chocolate, the Cadbury kind. They’re a godsend at work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

LittleGremlin
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 am

Lol, that's fine. You're good to go then hun.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Bayonet RPG on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:22 am

Saw this mentioned in one of the other RPs that I was apart of, The way we were, and I thought I would come here and check it out. It looks interesting and I always had a soft spot for fantasy settings, low fantasy specifically, so I would like to make a reservation here.

My favorite drink is Ginger Beer.
Not ale, ale is beer's younger annoying brother.

Image Image
| Name: Christian Lovelace || Alias: Doctor || Role: Prince/Royal Physician || Age: 25 |

Brief: Prince and heir to the Lovelace Throne, a kingdom at the forefront of research and
development in the medical arts. Gifted at birth with keen intellect and a studious nature,
Christian quickly advanced and became proficient in the healing arts, incorporating a number
of scientific and magical theories to reach his goal of becoming the worlds greatest healer.
After the unfortunate event of the deaths of his parents and becoming brainwashed by The Evil
Enchantress, Christian serves diligently as her leading physician, now only known as the Doctor.

Bayonet RPG
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Awesome! Ohh a physician, cool, I like that. You're all good to go too. Wow the princes are filling up pretty quickly.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey guys, if ya'll know anyone else who'd be interested in this role play, ya'll can invite them or let me know and I'll invite them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Uhm. Can I join? It sounds interesting enough! If so, I'll probably play a princess. (I prefer Green Iced Tea btw)

Spoiler: show

Name: Maris de Megekhali | Alias: Cordelia Reynolds | Age: 24 | Pendant: Amber

While a sense of disconnect is common amongst the princesses, there are few, if any that feel it more than Maris. Princess of the underwater Megekhali Kingdom (think Atlantis, rather than mermaids though), due to the change in her physiology the transition was all the more jarring to her. It doesn't at all help that her pendant is Amber, a stone that supposedly has the power to protect against mental intrusion.

Everything feels wrong to her, even her own body, and until this very day she just blames herself for it. It very obviously isn't the world, so it must be her, right? There's been no one to get her out of that mindset so far. She was adopted, but got back into the system soon after, as her adoptive parents died in an accident. Figures of authority always seemed to fail her, and friends? What friends? Nobody seemed to want to be friends with the gloomy kid, even if she was the star of the swimming team. (it got her a scholarship)

In the meantime she'll just continue drowning on dry land, because what else is she supposed to do?
Last edited by Revenant Sorrow on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!