Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Argonauts

The Argonauts

a part of “The Argonauts”, a fictional universe by nocturnus.

The King of Titans has risen and the gods have fallen mortal. With time ticking against them and a reward on their heads a group of demigods must answer the call.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Argonauts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Argonauts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nocturnus on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Welcome! I'm so excited to have you be apart of The Argonauts! Here is just an OOC for all our thoughts and shenanigans.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nocturnus
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Re: The Argonauts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am

Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to see some familiar faces joining this RP, as well as some new ones. ^-^

Well, I suck at introductions but here we go. My username is rather long and can be tedious to type out every time, so just feel free to call me Wolf/Wolfie/Wolfy. Or whatever works best you honestly. My preferred pronouns are she/her or they/them. Either one of those is fine with me, I don't take offense to anything.

And one fun fact about me I suppose? When I'm not at work, I'm probably at home plotting for the RPs I'm in. All I do is plot in one way or another, cuz out of work I have next to no social life. ^^;

But yeah, I'm just your average nerdy female that plays games and writes when I'm not busy at my job. Pleasure to meet everyone. So feel free to message me about anything RP wise or whatever. I love talking to new people.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Howdy Doody!

I'm Mombie. Feel free to use she/her or they/them, but I don't really take offense to anything, either. I'm a Teacher's Assistant for Transitional Kindergarten, a mom of three, and a full-time Speech and Language Pathologist student. To say I am quite busy is an understatement, but I never fail to make my RP posts.

A fun fact about me. I have been roleplaying for 20 years, and I started out on AOL as a witch with one of those anime pictures that just sat in the rafters watching other tavern goers. Oh, yeah, it was bad. I moved on to MSN/Yahoo and did a lot of Marvel RP where I played mostly Storm and Lady Deathstrike, my two favorite ladies. Then I moved to a forum with a group of friends for World of Darkness for a few years. Then I discovered MMO RP in Guild Wars Two, moves to Star Wars, and then to Elder Scrolls Online. But I am tired of the MMO scene, and I don't have time for it - so here I am.

As far as relationships go, I love really complex ones with good background so that I can write more than just romance or friends or adversaries. I don't have a lot of boundaries in roleplay save for the rules of the site, and I am always keen to explore every facet of my characters.

That's enough blabbering from me!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi everyone I'm Achelois but you can call me whenever ;) lol feel free to call me whatever except for ache. I use the pronouns she/her and I'm currently in college right now studying philosophy, political science, and international studies.

I started roleplaying when I was 13 years old on a website called "OurWorld" and the bug has never left me since. OH if any of you read webcomic like Noblesse, Tower of God, A Good Day to be a Dog, etc. hit me the heck up. I spent the last two nights just plowing through those stories like no ones business.

With that said, I hope to write something cool with all of you!
[sad emoji]

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Hello everyone! I'm lightningpoint but you can call me Fern, she/her or they/them pronouns are alright. I'm back from a two year hiatus and I'm better than ever, I had to step away from roleplaying and all social media for a while to better my mental health. Right now I'm in university studying art history and printmaking, I love everything related to art, history, politics, film, coffee and cats. I'm also a huge conspiracy theorist.

I guess a fact about me is that I'm mexican, proudly born and currently living there. Obviously spanish is my native language, but I was taught english in kindergarden so I was raised speaking both languages ( ・_・)♡
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Colette Edwards is mostly done for anyone that wants to get a jumpstart on relations. I am just working on graphics, which isn't a huge deal at the moment. :)

Nice to meet everyone thus far, too!

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotWhatYouThink on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Hola peeps! the names NotWhatYouThink but yall can call me Flo or Renci. I go by she/her, they/them, this/that, ded/alive, lol. I apologize already for the bad humor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Like lightning, I'm back from a hiatus of just writing in general. Almost about 4 years? I wanna say 3 and a half but I've lost track. I've tried before on this site but my mental was just never in the right place and I felt my writing beginning to become more of a chore instead of fun. I was going to school for cultural anthropology but finances became an issue and this is my first complete year off. I love a bit of everything, to be honest, music, art, photography, cooking, the outdoors, history, religion though I won't consider myself religious, cultures, animals, my tea, the 1950's, horror. Oh, and corny jokes.

A couple of facts about me are that I love the Dragon Age series, find playing the drums soothing and a good time, and music in general.

Also, Achelois I need to catch up on Noblesse and A Good Day to be a Dog but they are bomb-ass comics. Excuse my french.

I'm pretty friendly guys so don't be afraid to hit me up if anything. Even if you just wanna chat I don't mind. :)

NotWhatYouThink
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:39 am

Hello, everyone! I'm writing this up on a break from trying to be productive, and I've been sick, so please forgive me if this entire introduction reads as somewhat delirious.

I'm nonconformingrole, but that is not fun to type out, so call me Josie, or Joey, or whatever. I currently primarily use she/her pronouns, but I really don't mind anything, so long as I'm addressed with respect. I've gone back and forth with my gender expression since high school, and since I haven't ever had a fully open place to really figure it out, I still haven't fully figured it out.

I am a stay at home parent of two little troublemakers, 2 and 4, so I have my hands full a lot of the time. Beyond that, I don't have a whole lot going on. I like to read, I'm trying to learn Spanish, and I have a horrible taste in music. I've been roleplaying on-and-off for the past 12 years; I started on 4kids.tv, moved on to tumblr, and after a 5 year break of only doing 1x1 stuff over email, here I am! I've only been here on rpg for a short time, but I really feel welcome and at home here.

I'm always up for chatting, plotting, whatever. Message me here, or on discord if you have me there. I don't bite. I love drama and relationships and drama from relationships in my rps.

Nice to meet you all! I'm excited to get to writing with you.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Yo guys! Rion is done all except for their history which I plan on getting it done later tonight if not by tomorrow! If anyone wants to already start talking relations (friends, enemies, neutrals, love interests, etc). just feel free to message me. I don't bite. :P

Excited to be able to work with you all!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi guys, I finished my character in one sitting because I am dumb. You can see where I high effort and where things started to drift off lol. Anyway, here is my dumb lilac garbage boy Daniel.

Feel to message me about relations! I am also on discord my username is qiulann#0829

also I love parks and rec. my boyfriend is almost finished with it and i have yet to tell him though that the last season is kinda whack.

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:37 am

Hi everybody! I'm .euphoria. ♡ (previously known as BleedingLover before changing it) and I'm playing Dahliah Oswald, The Argonauts resident e-girl (kidding, kind of) with daddy issues. I go by she/her or they/them, either works for me! I have been on this site since high school, which was a while ago haha. I honestly, think I've written with a few of you throughout the years and can't wait to do it again! But, if I haven't, I can't wait to start! I just graduated from college with a political science degree and plan on attending law school in the fall.

A few fun facts about me: I love true crime podcasts, vines, and binging Netflix! I'm in the midwest so I'm EST. I can't wait to start writing with all of you!

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:02 am

So both of my characters are mostly done. They are only missing their history but I'll probably finish that by tomorrow. I'll be PMing some peeps to talk about relations but if I don't message you first, feel free to contact me too ツ oh and I'm in CST timezone

Image Image
S A G A xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M A R C E L O

@.euphoria. how did I not know you were BleedingLover?! hey gurl, long time no roleplay ♡

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:31 pm

ImageImage

ORION

Alright, I think they are finally done. I apologize for the delay! If I need to change anything or add anything to it, let me know and I'll get to it ASAP! I'm excited to be able to write with you all, some new and some all too familiar faces (Euphoria and Noneconformingrole <3). Always a pleasure to work with everyone and I look forward to it. ^-^

-Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm

I'm thinking that Ali is done.

I don't have much else to say. Feel free to message me for relationship stuff, and if anything needs to be changed, I'm more than happy to do so.

Cheers!

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello all! Know that this is incredibly late and I apologize for that (being sick during the holidays is a mother-fudger!) but I am here and can't wait to get this started with you all. c: Also, you may call me Valentine and I go by "he/him" or "they/them" pronouns.

Fun Facts: I binge watch too much Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video, I stay in the South and is on CST and I roleplay and do absolutely nothing else.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:08 am

hello! sorry i'm late to the party- holidays got a lil bit hectic.

i'm ruby, and i use "she/her" or "they/them" pronouns! i've been rp-ing for years now, and started on Shelfari before things got too bleak over there and i found this little gem. i'm studying psychology and philosophy at university at the moment, and have also recently gotten into webtoons! haven't tried A Good Day to be a Dog yet- i'm binge-reading Purple Hyacinth, I Love Yoo, and Let's Play. Always down for recs, though. I haven't properly started on my characters (because of aforementioned hectic-ness) but i'mma get onto em now and try get them finished asap! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Tristan Hayes, son of Hades is practically done. I have only history left, but I believe that there is enough to begin thinking about relations.

Colette Edwards, daughter of Nyx is completely done.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! <3 <3

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:33 am

Hey there everyone! Sorry for the late introduction. I've been working at an amusement park over the Christmas and New Years season |* ̄ー ̄|

Any who, I'm LawfulAnnon! It's a lot to type so feel free to call me Law or Whit, whichever is easier for you. I use she/her pronouns, but I'm chill about all that. I'm a girl, but I still respond to 'bro' or 'dude'.

I am a university student, currently on break for right now. I'm studying elementary education, with plans to either go to law school for juvenile law or go further down the educational path into researching different educational practices. I like to travel and I'm planning a brief trip to London and Edinburgh in the spring. If any of you have any recommendations, please bring them my way. I'm a huge Marvel fan and will mourn Tony Stark forever. I like video games and Sims 4 has currently taken over my life. I'm a big fan of Netflix and highly recommend the show Nailed It if you want to watch people fail at baking. (˃̣̣̥∀˂̣̣̥)

Roleplaying for me gets my creative side going. I like making characters and playing them out to see how they will react in whatever environment they've found themselves in. I've been roleplaying for about four years now. I've only ever used roleplaygateway for roleplaying, because I prefer this format. I'm always down for a roleplay. I don't have a genre I prefer, but I like modern day settings since it's more relatable. For relations, I like to be realistic and deeper than the typical, 'we're friends but we don't have any reason why.' Give me drama or give me death is my motto. ^▽^

With work, I haven't made a ton of progress on my characters, but I should have them finished this weekend. To those I've roleplayed with before and also haven't, I look forward to writing with you and going on another adventure.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am

Sorry for the disappearance! I went out of town on a whim to spend New Years somewhere new and didn't bring my laptop with me to keep up with my characters, PMs and such. I'm getting back to responding all messages I left unread, but if I'm missing more relations please let me know and I'll PM you! Saga's and Marcelo's history will be finished by tonight and if not, by tomorrow. Hope everyone had great holidays (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:53 am

I am so, so very happy to see new and old faces! Like, really happy. Excited for this one!!

mombie
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!