Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Argonauts

Reservations

a part of “The Argonauts”, a fictional universe by nocturnus.

The King of Titans has risen and the gods have fallen mortal. With time ticking against them and a reward on their heads a group of demigods must answer the call.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Argonauts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nocturnus on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Below is the code to reserve your characters for the roleplay. MAKE SURE you have read the entirety of the rules before reserving. I will PM with your acceptance as well as a code for the character sheet! :)

As a small note characters are to be anywhere from 18-22 years old accordingly. You may reserve more than one but even your gender ratios. I WILL consider other gods/goddesses added only if all other roles are filled.

Code: Select all
[left][img]use appropriate gif from front page[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250x300[/img][/left]

[font=georgia][size=120][justify][b]NAME HERE[/b] is a child of [b]HERE, the god(dess) of the here[/b]. They are gifted with the talents of [b]powers go here fill in from front page[/b]. They are said to resemble [b]faceclaim[/b] and have a hex of [b]#hex[/b].[/size]

[size=80][center][I]user / faceclaim / [color=#hex]#hex[/color] / reserved[/i][/center][/size][/justify][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nocturnus
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Hey there! I'd like to drop a reservation if that's alright? Will fix any of the issues when I get home from work in a few hours as I'm doing this on my phone. Just wanted to try to nab a spot before they get all taken. ^^;

ImageImage

Orion Kalthorne is a child of Artemis. They are gifted with the talents of Animal shapeshifting, archery, and survival instincts. They are said to resemble Chloe Grace Moretz and have a hex of #80000.

Wolf's Bane109/ Chloe Grace Moretz / #80000 / reserved
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello there, I'd like to make two reservations... pretty please (β–°Λ˜β—‘Λ˜β–°)

Image Image

SAGA AKSNES is a child of ATHENA, the goddess of wisdom. They are gifted with the talents of telumkinesis, enhanced intelligence and battle strategy. They are said to resemble Hunter Schafer and have a hex of #BC8F8F.

lightningpoint / Hunter Schafer / #BC8F8F / reserved

Image Image

MARCELO SUÁREZ is a child of APHRODITE, the goddess of love and beauty. They are gifted with the talents of amokinesis, charmspeak, and empathy. They are said to resemble Jorge López and have a hex of #9CB68A.

lighningpoint / Jorge LΓ³pez / #9CB68A / reserved
Last edited by lightningpoint on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:33 am

Hi, I would like to make a reservation for God Apollo. I don't have a name yet as that takes me #forever to figure out lol.

Image Image

WIP is a child of APOLLO, the god of the sun. They are gifted with the talents of expert archer and musician, precognition, and photokinesis. They are said to resemble jaehyun and have a hex of #c45934.

achelois / jaehyun / #c45934 / reserved
[sad emoji]

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:05 am

Image Image

COLETTE EDWARDS is a child of NYX, the goddess of darkness and nighttime. They are gifted with the talents of umbrakinesis, shadow travel, and invisibility. They are said to resemble bogdana kadritskaya and have a hex of #807581.

mombie / bogdana kadritskaya / #807581 / reserved

Image Image

TRISTAN HAYES is a child of HADES, the god of the underworld. They are gifted with the talents of necromancy, death sense, and geokinesis. They are said to resemble luke powell and have a hex of #624239.

mombie / luke powell / #624239 / reserved
Mβ€’Oβ€’Mβ€’Bβ€’Iβ€’E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:51 am

Image Image

PAXTON HOLLMAN is a child of HECATE, goddess of magic and crossroads.. They are gifted with the talents of mystiokinesis, magic manipulation, and weapon enchantment.. They are said to resemble Dylan O'Brien and have a hex of #5F9EA0.

Funny Valentine / Dylan O'Brien / #5F9EA0 / reserved

Image Image

VERONICA CARPENTER is a child of DEMETER, the goddess of harvest and agriculture.. They are gifted with the talents of chlorokinesis, hunger inducement, and zoolingualism.. They are said to resemble Normani Kordei and have a hex of #D2691E.

Funny Valentine / Dylan O'Brien / #D2691E / reserved

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotWhatYouThink on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:00 am

ImageImage

MORGAN VESTRUM is a child of KHIONE. They are gifted with the talents of cryokinesis, cold immunity, and frigokinesis.. They are said to resemble Lyndsey Gunnulfsen and have a hex of #DED6CC.

NotWhatYouThink / Lyndsey Gunnulfsen / #DED6CC / reserved

NotWhatYouThink
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Image Image

Ali Saeed is a child of ASCLEPIUS, god of medicine. They are gifted with the talents of vitakinesis, and the ability to instantly gain knowledge of an individual's medical problems and history. They are said to resemble Viveik Kalra and have a hex of #1b4a96.

nonconformingrole / Viveik Kalra / #1b4a96 / reserved
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Hi! I just wanted to make a reservation for the child of Ares. But, I haven't decided on a name yet haha.

EDIT: Got it. lol :)

Image Image

DAHLIA OSWALD is a child of ARES, the god of war. They are gifted with the talents of enhanced condition, combat mastery, and odikinesis. They are said to resemble Dove Cameron and have a hex of #B76A81.

.euphoria. / dove cameron / #B76A81 / reserved
Last edited by .euphoria. on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:34 am

hello! i'd love to reserve a couple of characters, please!

Image Image

TBD is a child of HERMES, the god of messengers.. They are gifted with the talents of super speed, teleportation, and clauditiskinesis. They are said to resemble finn hayton and have a hex of #6a8592.

rubytuesday / finn hayton / #6a8592 / reserved

Image Image

TBD is a child of APATE, the goddess of trickery. They are gifted with the talents of hallucikinesis, confusion inducement, and replication. They are said to resemble natasha liu bordizzo and have a hex of #67384D.

rubytuesday / natasha liu bordizzo / #67384D / reserved

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Last minute addition if you don't mind :D I'd like Hera's son and Poseidon's daughter.

Image Image

Harrison 'Harry' Bell is a child of Hera, the goddess of marriage and birth. He is gifted with the talents of telepathy, shield construction, and aerokinesis. He is said to resemble Will Higginson and have a hex of #ffd700.

lawful annon / will higginson / #ffd700 / reserved

Image Image

Kaia Gunawan is a child of Poseidon, the god of the sea. She is gifted with the talents of hydrokinesis, geokinesis, and the ability to breathe underwater. She is said to resemble Sasha Pereira and have a hex of #006994.

lawful annon / sasha pereira / #006994 / reserved

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!