Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

greythorne

greythorne

a part of “greythorne”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The only safe harbour for supernaturals is under threat, while they try to live a life as normal as possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “greythorne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

greythorne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "greythorne"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: greythorne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm about to dip into the gym, but I wanted to just let you know that I will be reserving two characters! Male and female. I'll hopefully get then up officially by the end of the night. I have some studying to do for a state test and my Sunday errands. :p
Mβ€’Oβ€’Mβ€’Bβ€’Iβ€’E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:42 am

ImageImage

Elijah Patrov | Appears 29 | Vampire | Sean o'Pry | mombie

Elijah is an old and classic soul and has been a Vampire for almost 300 years now. He's been through it all - the death of lovers and friends, the joys of the same. One can fit a lot of tragedy and happiness in that lifespan, but it's too much. He just wanted to go someplace where he wouldn't have to deal with this pesky thing called love and friendship. He moved himself to Greythorne about ten years ago and has thus far enjoyed the Supernatural relationships and the quiet. Yet, the Mortals came anyway, and now he has to come out of his peaceful living to shed some hunter blood.

ImageImage

Camila De Santo | Appears 25 | Demon | Eiza Gonzalez | mombie

Camila goes by another name in Hell, Ultara. She was one of the many demons in hell that tortured unfortunate souls. However, centuries ago, she went up to the Earthly realm to bring her wayward brothers and sisters back home. Then she fell in love with a mortal, and as all these cliche love stories go - it all went to Hell pretty quickly. In the midst of trying to escape a forced return home, she found the little safe haven of Greythorne. She's been here for at least half a decade just trying to enjoy a little slice of life outside the brimstone before she is ultimately forced to go back.
Last edited by mombie on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:10 am

Hey! Can’t wait to see them, they look awesome!!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:25 pm

I am all done with Camila! <3

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Alex and Zada are both finished and ready to plot drama talk relations!
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:16 am

Haii, it me again. X3

Jaiden and Markus are done, finishing up Violet sometime later tomorrow! And I will be dropping a fourth and final reservation. I've been debating on a last character for (reasons) and have decided on one if you will allow it, dear Star. <3

Image Image
| Neden Isimir | Appears to be 26 | Fallen Angel | Lynn Gunn | Wolf's Bane109 |

They were once a Guardian of Heaven and Earth, the best any had seen in over a Millenium. They were a master swordsman and knew battle strategies better than most had. But above all else, they had a soft spot for humans, which eventually lead to their downfall. On one such travel to Earth, they had met a mortal that they had fallen in love with, and upon being called back to Heaven, they had been given the ultimate ultimatum. Continue down the path they were headed and be outcast from Heaven to live as a mortal, or forget that wretched woman and continue on with their status. Neden chose to defy God himself, and as a sign of rebellion, they ripped their own wings from their back and cast them at his feet in a last-ditch attempt as the ultimate form of 'fuck you' and left heaven willingly. What was the point of serving someone that claimed to love every one of their creation, but force such brutality and cruelty? Since then, Neden has traveled the world and met plenty of people that have opened their eyes to exactly how cruel the lord was to the human race. Even furthering their certainty in their choice to rebel.

Now, they find themselves in Greythorne a few weeks after the attack that left the small town in ruin. They will do whatever they can to help rebuild this town and keep the locals safe, even if they have to do it from afar until their time to make themselves known, as they can feel something else coming. Something far worse than what happened that fatal day..
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:57 am

@ wolf - you know i love them already!

we're still accepting more characters and our gender balance is pretty even, so if anybody's been lurking, consider this an invitation to reserve whatever characters you please xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:21 pm

All done with Elijah!!

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:18 pm

I'm going to excuse my characters. There just doesnt feel like there is much room for them, and that the rest of the cast are too tight to try to fit into. I just honestly feel a horrible sense of not belonging at all as characters and an RPer. I am not sure that I, as a role player, will also fit into your overall vision of the RP. The rest of you all go so well together and I am a real odd duck out.

Thanks for having me anyway.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Hey friends, if you'd like to be on the front page with the Recent Postings, to please upload an Avatar (image) to your setting. A blank avatar keeps your Universe from being on the front page. If you have any questions on how to do this, feel free to ask.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!