Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

the wicked game

the wicked game

a part of “the wicked game”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

the heroes and the villains are being held to ransom. slink into the dark and hide who they are... or risk having their darkest secrets exposed. but will working together help them to defeat this threat? or will it tear them apart for good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “the wicked game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

the wicked game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 pm

hello and thank you for your interest! feel free to ask any questions you might have!

feel free to use whatever character sheet you like, but here's one from the lovely wolf's bane109!

Code: Select all
[font=Garamond][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]circular%20or%20gif%20picture%20here.[/img]
[img]name%20from%201001%20or%20Fontmeme%20fonts.[/img]
[size=120][color=thought hex]quote or something if you'd like[/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=thought hex] here[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/right]
[font=Garamond][size=120][color=hex][b]F U L L[/b][/color][color=transparent]X[/color][color=hex][b]N A M E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]N I C K N A M E (S)[/b][/color][/size]
here. include villain/hero alias

[size=120][color=hex][b]B I R T H D A Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]A G E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]R O L E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]S E X U A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]E T H N I C I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H O M E T O W N[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H E X [/b][/color][/size]
here.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Garamond][left][img]img%20or%20gif%20500x500[/img][/left]
[size=120][color=hex][b]S T Y L E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H E I G H T  & W E I G H T[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]A P P E A R A N C E[/b][/color][/size]
here.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=hex][b]L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
optional.

[size=120][color=hex][b]D I S L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
optional.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/left][size=120][color=hex][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.
[img]divider[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/right][size=120][color=hex][b]F A M I L Y[/b][/color][/size]
optional.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/left]
[size=120][color=hex][b]H I S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size]
here. Please provide basic backround for your character, as well as any history pinpoints that may be important.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]250x250[/img] [img]250x250[/img]
[img]250x250[/img] [img]250x250[/img]
[img]250x250[/img] [img]250x250[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=hex][b]R E L A T I O N S H I P[/b][/color][color=transparent]X[/color][color=hex][b]S T A T U S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]A B I L I T I E S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]T A L E N T S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]S T R E N G T H S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]W E A K N E S S E S[/b][/color][/size]
here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=hex]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: the wicked game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:29 pm

ImageImage
Kieran Valanetti | Malfyre | 23 | Telekenisis | Sophie Turner | Wolf's Bane109

From a young age, she had shown a complicated connection to her powers. Being more in tune with her emotions and mental state, rather than an ability that can be called at will. While she can use her abilities on command, they are more of a wild spurt of chaos, which has caused her to earn a darker reputation amongst the people in the city. Being more of a bother and reckless force of nature than a contained source of power, she has been lying in the shadows in recent years. Her past, for the most part, is raveled in mystery, all that is known is that she used to be a child of well-known superheroes, and seems to want to stray away from the way they used to do things. Tending to do things her way and her way only, getting her to follow ones command may not be an easy or even possible task..
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:37 pm

Image Image
Piper Young | Aboleth | 21 | Mind Control | Florence Pugh | #3e7a4e | nonconformingrole

Piper didn't set out to be a villain. She grew up with a normal enough life: loving parents, a playful older brother. They didn't have much money, but she never let that bother her. There was a time when she tried to use her powers for good, to help people. But the lure of power was strong, and her own power made attaining it all too easy. At first, she just wanted enough to get by, but she never really knew when to stop, and the more involved she got with villainy, the more she realized that she liked it.
Last edited by phosphene on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Both reservations are noted and I can’t wait to see them!!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:18 am

ImageImage
Lilian Anderbilt | Omnitech | 25 | Technopathy | Virginia Gardner | #darkslateblue | Sepokku

It was her family's fault, really, not hers; she ended up one of the world's most notorious cyber-criminals by sheer accident. An abusive father and a mostly absentee mother led Lilian to live a destitute life until her powers developed. After all, what harm was there in stealing a few dollars from some rich assholes to feed herself? How innocent she was back then; before the police came looking for her. After a sham of an investigation, her dad was blamed for the incident, and she was sent to foster care. After bouncing from house to house, she had herself emancipated, and continues to master her skills while working as an engineer. Villain is such a strong word, Lilian fancies herself an Antihero. Most of her work will one day benefit all of mankind, if only they knew, she would have no need to steal it.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:12 am

Ello star, here is my official reservation for my hero/heroes.

Image Image
Image Image
Jena Wainwright & Ardian Nobles | Gemini | 24/25 | Fire Manipulation/Water Manipulation | Zoe Sugg/Aflie Deyes | #D6130B/#0018BE| Maci-Care

Jena and Adrian weren't always one person, but after an accident when trying to flee from some crooks, they fell together and awoke the next day as one person. Being able to not just shift between their physical forms but as well as their own separate powers over an element, Jena with fire and Adrian with water. Not sure where to go and wanting help they quickly joined up with the heroes and starting to try to make a difference as Gemini, hoping to prevent any citizen of couple from being attacked.

I can make a second character as a villain if needed, got an idea lined up with blood manipulation but I'll hold off for now <3 - Maci-Care

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:33 pm

I know I said I wasn't going to do it, but we need some balancing, so I'll be reserving another character. XD

ImageImage
Aaron Langdan | BludWynd | 25 | Shadow Manipulation | Evan Peters | #333333 | Wolf's Bane109

Aaron had a surprisingly good upbringing, considering who his parents were and the reputation they had. You see, Aaron was the offspring of two very well known and feared villains. While they were masterminds of pure evil, when it came to their own child it was like a switch was flipped. They were every day, model citizens that wanted nothing but the best for their child, which is also why they kept their secret lives of villainy from their child. It was only when he was older and that his powers began to manifest that his parents tried to lead him down the path they were on, but one day a fatal accident happened that left him orphaned. Since then, Aaron has tried to right all of the wrongs and sins of his parents, and make things right for the people's lives that his parents ruined. He became the very thing his parents fought against for years, a surprisingly upstanding and reliable hero in the light of a darkening world...

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bayonet RPG on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Image Image
Michael Bennett | Prime/Legion | 30 | Replication | Tom Macdonald | #330066 | Bayonet RPG

Michael was a troubled youth who struggled growing up in a single parent family after his father's untimely death while serving in the military. Despite his and his families struggles Michael was determined to not become another petty criminal youth and instead focused on remaining positive and joining the military just like his father, against his mother's wishes. While serving as a soldier he became aware of his abilities, being able to replicate objects, including himself. After a traumatic event where a number of his close friends died while serving, Michael is discharged for mental health issues. Now a war veteran and with the emergence of heroes and villains, Michael decides to use his abilities to eliminate those he deems a threat to the society he fought and his friends died to protect. His extreme actions towards villains and heroes has labeled Prime, and his organization of clones, the Legion, as a criminal organization.

Bayonet RPG
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:57 pm

You’re all accepted! I’ll update the front page tomorrow!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Image Image
Dhani Batra | Paladin | 27 | Superhuman Durability/Healing Abilities | Rahul Kohli | #87275a | nonconformingrole

Dhani had a pretty normal upbringing; his mother also had powers, but they weren't anything special, not enough to fight crime with, anyway. But when Dhani was a teenager, his powers began to manifest. Of course, he did what any teenage boy would do: he initially used his powers to pull off stupid stunts, but quickly shifted into crime fighting. He's got a reputation to rush into danger first, and ask questions later. After all, not much can keep him down for long.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!