Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Seasons Return

Character Relations

a part of “The Seasons Return”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seasons Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:44 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]fontmeme their name![/img]
[img]Gif/picture here pretty please![/img]
[font=]♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170524/c2c08b17e1b17749511b1bc0694235f7.png[/img]

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/natsuo-orako]Phoebus/Natsuo Orako[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/yuki-orako]Winston/Yuki Orako/Winter[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=][/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/takeo-tachibana]Takeo Tachibana[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/pavo]Pavo[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh dear, another gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170524/e6a0511c3eac11443473320d69dc7b6e.png[/img]

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/kazumi-orako]Aurora/Kazumi Orako[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/harmonix-orako]Harmonix/Velonix Orako/Autumn[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/iphianassa-lykaois]Iphianassa Lykaois[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/reiya-himura]Reiya Himura[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

[url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/universes/the-seasons-return/characters/sylvia-suzuya]Sylvia Suzuya[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] | [/font]

[hr][/hr]

[img]Last gif/picture, I promise![/img][/i][/center]

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 am

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Kind, Soft-Spoken, Motherly, Charismatic, Naive, Over-Protective
"Only a fool trips on what is behind him."

Phoebus/Natsuo Orako/Summer ~ "Oh boy, don't even get me started. I love my big brother, but he smothers me so much that I can barely breathe! I know his intentions come solely from love, which only helps a little with how overprotective he is, but he was the most against us going to Earth. I understand his concerns, but it's been a very long time since everything happened and I've come a long way and need this to keep myself from breaking. I love him, but I just wish he'd try to understand me more instead of just protect me and keep me hidden like Mama and Papa." | ☺

Winston/Yuki Orako/Winter ~ "Aw, my little baby brother. He's so adorable and I just want to pinch his cheeks all of the time! Winston's grown into a handsome young man, and any girl would be incredibly lucky to have him. He's the only person that's ever completely understood me and my struggle with my powers because he's in a similar boat. While he's not mischievous and playful like Pavo and Phoebus are, I'm closer to him out of anyone else. I can tell him things that I don't feel comfortable telling the rest of our family, and I love spending time with him. He's my best friend! " | ☺

[url][/url] ~ "" | ◑

Takeo Tachibana ~ "Takeo is extremely rude, crude, blunt, argumentative, coarse, annoyingly sweet at times, and his eyes - his eyes are so mesmerizing to look at - wait, why did I say that? I mean, I guess he can be sweet in his own way ... And even when he insults me, it doesn't seem like he truly means it. What I said before ... I didn't mean it. I can tell that he only uses his gruff exterior to hold people at a distance, more than likely due to his past which I more than understand. Underneath everything, I can tell he's kind and caring, loyal and passionate about different things. His smile makes my heart leap and my stomach go into knots. There's something about him that just pulls me to him ... Something almost familiar ... But you'd better not tell anyone that I said these things!" | ♥

Pavo/Junior Star ~ "Pavo's just like another brother to me. He loves playing pranks and silly jokes that make me laugh, and would get into antics with me just as a brother would while I was growing up. He's always watched out for me and has always been there to lend an ear when I need him. Because of him, I've learned to better control my powers. Without him, I wouldn't have become who I am today. I'm thankful for him and everything he's done for my siblings and me." | ☺

Aurora/Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Aurora is less protective than Phoebus; thankfully, she isn't nearly as smothering as our brother is. I do wish that she would let me breathe sometimes, but I know it comes from a place of love. She has a lot of qualities that I wish I possessed, mainly her confidence and composure. While I'm a nervous, self-conscious mess, she's composed, graceful, and radiates confidence. I'm a bit jealous, but of course I still love her." | ☺

Harmonix/Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ ""Me? I-I-I'm nothing special, I pr-promise! L-let's move on, p=please!"" |

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "I don't know if I like this human very much. She's quite crude and angry, lashing out at others over what happened to her in the past. She's unnecessarily angry at the world, and while I understand not being dealt a fair hand in life, that doesn't excuse being rude to others. I will try to better understand her and come to common ground since it seems that Phoebus has taken a liking to her, but I'm not quite sure what I think of her yet." | ◑

Reiya Himura ~ "She's adorable! Aurora and Phoebus have already told me that she reminds them of me due to our similarities, and I suppose I can see it. She has similar coloring to me, and we do share a lot of the same traits. She's very sweet and kind and seems to care about all living creatures which is such a valuable quality. Plus, I think that Winston might be interested in her in some way, just from the way that he looks at her. She seems like a good person, so I hope that turns out to be true for my brother's sake. He deserves all of the happiness." | ◑

Sylvia Suzuya/Senior Star ~ "Ah - Miss Sylvia is ... She's a good person, but she comes off as quite ... What's the word ... Not necessarily stoic, but also not icy. She can be very sweet and I'm extremely grateful for everything she's done for not only me but my family in general, and I know she's very trustworthy. She's been there for my family in ways that many could not handle, and I'm thankful for that. She has a good heart, even if she comes off as terse most of the time. I know it's just to keep people at a distance, which is understandable." | ☺

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Mature, Outgoing, Temperamental, Self-Critical, Perfectionist, Elegant
“Aw, Earth is certainly a beautiful place, but the people here are weird.“

Takeo Tachibana ~ ”I am still on the fence with this guy. It’s pretty obvious he has a thing for Harmony, but how he addresses her isn’t something I 100% approve of. My sister seems to like him though. I’ll be keeping an extra eye on him.“ |

Yuki Orako/Winter ~ ”If only Pheobus could be more like him ug. Win is a real sweetie, but OMG I wish he had more motivation to do things! Still, my baby brother is more mature than Pheobus. I can’t recall the last time I saw him get angry.“ |

Natsuo Orako ~ ”Mr. ‘Overprotective’ himself huh? Okay, despite on how ANNOYING he can be, I still love the idiot. I just wish he would learn some tact and stop using his height to his advantage. I still trust him though and that’s vital for our stay on Earth.“ |

[url][/url] ~ ”“ |

Pavo ~ ”Pavo is just as bad as Pheobus when it comes to pranking, but he did help us get to Earth without mom and dad's notice. His loyalty is noteworthy. Still I wish he would stop with the pranks.” |

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ ”Aww, my precious little sister. I really would do anything for her. She deserves to be happy after what she’s been through. Now if only her room could be as clean as her soul . . . .” |

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ ”*Giggles* What can I say? I love being me!!! I wish I had mother’s patience though.” |

Reiya Himura ~ ”Omg, she’s almost like a carbon copy of Harmony! I’ve noticed how she’s acted around Win hehe. I have plans for her and my brother will thank me for it hehe.” |

Sylvia Suzuya ~ "I want to like Sylvia, I really do, but she seems to take her job WAY too seriously. However, there’s no denying her dedication to our family and I know she did a lot to help Harmony. I do find her a bit more reliable than Pavo though." |

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "Oh this girl is pretty interesting to say the least. The fact that stands up to my brother is already a good thing, especially since my brother tends to scare women as a rule. Only thing I am worried about is if she pushed my brother too far. Him at his angriest can be very scary and blow our cover." |

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:35 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Headstrong, Direct, Honorable, Impatient, Protective, Intelligent
“Oh, I always have an opinion on others, whether they like it or not is their problem.”

Takeo Tachibana ~ ”I trust NO guy here, other than my brother or Pavo. What is up with this mortal anyway? If he harasses my sister one more time, he’ll definitely be getting it!“ |

Yuki Orako/Winter ~ ”One of the most honorable people I know. I know I can always count on Winston to be supportive. Where he gets his patience from, I’ll never know.” |

Natsuo Orako ~ ”I am proud to be the son of my parents and I will never let them down.“ |

[url][/url] ~ ”“ |

Pavo ~ ”Pavo is just plain fun to be around. He's also loyal. A part of me doesn't quite understand his desire to want us to go to Earth, but I appreciate his actions, even though I wasn't a fan going to Earth.“ |

Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ ”Harmony is a little cinnamon roll that needs constant protection. She may be younger than I, but she often acts like the oldest. I wish she wouldn’t take the weight of the world on her shoulders. I would do anything for my little sister.“ |

Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ ”It’s always interesting to push Aurora’s buttons, but I would never intentionally hurt her though. If she’d stop being so bossy than I wouldn’t have an issue with her. I wish she wasn’t such a perfectionist though and stop being so hard on herself. At least she knows when to have fun. Just don't let her near a stove please?“ |

Reiya Himura ~ ”This mortal really surprises me with her intelligence. I will be the first to admit I misjudged her to be like any other ignorant mortal. She reminds me of Harmony too.” |

Sylvia Suzuya ~ ”Sylvia is one of the few to intimidate me. I honestly feel like I let her down by not watching over Harmony when mother and father took her to Earth all those years ago. I refuse to do so this time. I do dread her finding us on Earth though.” |

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "Oh gees this girl is a thorn in my side. I know I can be intimidating to ladies in general, but I at least try to treat them with respect. Still this girl gets mad with a drop with a hat. I'll give her props for being courageous. And if I am being honest with myself, I don't like how some guys look at her. I don't get the looks Aurora gives me either when this girl is around too. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was up to something. And normally she is!" |

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Quiet, Patient, Stoic, Perspective, Supportive, Lazy
"I am a pretty private person, but I'd like to think I am good at reading others."

Phoebus/Natsuo Orako ~ "Phoebus is a really good leader. I know he wants the best for all of us, but I wish he wasn't so overbearing and would give our sisters a bit of a break." |

Yuki Orako ~ "Oh? Me? I really don't think about myself all that much. I really don't like how lazy I am, but it's hard to find the motivation to change. I am always there if someone needs me though." |

[url][/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

Takeo Tachibana ~ "This man is intense, I don't know what to make of him. Harmonix seems puzzled by him too. There must be something good about him if she keeps hanging around him though." |

Pavo ~ "Pavo is a lot like Phoebus in the sense he's very confident and outgoing. He was in Harmonix's corner though in supporting our visit to Earth. I owe him a lot. I just hope mother and father don't punish him for his acts for they were for the best of intentions." |

Aurora/Kazumi Orako ~ "Aurora is a lot like father, warm and inviting, but she's very hard on herself. At least she's not as protective of Harmonix as Pheobus is." |

Harmonix/Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "Harmonix is just like mother and I adore her to bits. I really hope this time around her visit to Earth is better." |

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "I can tell she hides her hurt with anger. Her anger really is the reason why I don't want to be around her as much. Pheobus seems to enjoy her company, even though he won't admit it." |

Reiya Himura ~ "This girl really has a way with animals, and she's smart too. Definitely more motivated then me. I want to try and view her as sister since she and Harmonix has so much in common, but there's something about her that makes me acts too nervous and I can't put my finger on it. Aurora and Harmonix certainly like seeing me with her. I wonder why that is?" |

Sylvia Suzuya ~ "Sylvia is very hardworking and what she has done for Harmoix, I could never repay her for that. I do feel awful for deceiving her and our parents so we could go to Earth though. Hopefully she won't be too upset." |

Image[/i]

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:18 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Intelligent, Timid, Reliable, Warm, Trustworthy, Practical
"Never waste your feelings on people who don't value them.

Phoebus/Natsuo Orako/Summer ~ "That's Yuki's older brother! I respect his brainpower - his intelligence matches mine, and it's very rare for me to find someone as smart, or even smarter than I am. I enjoy having intellectual discussions with him! It's not often that you find someone that you can have a conversation with who provides factual evidence for any given debate. I can tell he cares tremendously about his siblings, and I admire him greatly for that as I don't have siblings myself." | ☺

Winston/Yuki Orako/Winter ~ "Y-Yuki? W-Why are you asking m-me about h-him? It's n-not like I think he's i-i-interesting or anything! Y-Yes, he's dashingly handsome, and he's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met in my life, and his eyes capture and hold me in my place ... B-But that doesn't mean anything! N-Next question pl-please!" | ♥

[url][/url] ~ "" | ◑

Takeo Tachibana ~ "I barely know him, but what I do know is that he's trouble. It doesn't take a genius - even though I am - to tell that he's a delinquent. I try to keep my distance, and I doubt that anything more than a neutral air could develop between myself and him. I have tried my best not to judge him as I don't believe that you can judge a book by its cover or by simple hearsay and one should form one's own opinions on other people, but I also know when one should steer clear of certain individuals, and he strikes me as one of those people. From what I've seen, though, he's become weirdly ... Close ... To Yuki's sister, Velonix. Maybe it could be for the better?" | ◑

Pavo/Junior Star ~ "Umm, who? I've never heard that name before in my life - and I remember everything." | ◑

Aurora/Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "That's Yuki's oldest sister! She's very kind and energetic and I admire her confidence. She clearly cares a lot about her siblings and it makes me a little jealous that she has a sister. She treats me like a normal person and not some freak like a lot of the other teenagers in Akita do. She gives very good advice and despite her slightly passive-aggressive attitude, I can tell that she has a good heart. I'd love to get to know her better." | ◑

Harmonix/Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "One of Yuki's older sisters! She's very sweet, and quiet like I am. I wouldn't say that I'm sweet - if anything, I'm more of a chicken than anything else - but I see a lot of my qualities and traits in her! Not to mention we have a lot of similar interests. She could almost be my sister and I can't wait to spend more time with her!" | ☺

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "iphignea was my first friend that I met when I moved to Akita aside for my cousin. She's been there for me from the beginning and has helped me integrate better into the customs and general whereabouts of everything in the town. She's helped me a lot and I wouldn't have become as comfortable as quickly as I did here if it weren't for her. I thankful for her help and consider her to be one of my best friends. I treasure her and hope she feels the same about me. I know she's had a rocky history, and her violent outbursts are simply a symptom of that, but I hope she can find true happiness. I noticed that when she sees Yuki's brother she tends to blush and holds an odd look on her face. Maybe she has a crush on him? If so, I hope she goes for it! The interest seems to be mutual!" | ☺

Reiya Himura ~ ""M-M-Me? N-No thanks! Next qu-question please!" |

Sylvia Suzuya ~ "I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure who you're talking about." | ◑

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 am, edited 6 times in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:27 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Reservered, Stubborn, Cold, Aggressive
Protective, Fierce, Loyal, Driven, Kind
"Pain is your friend, pain is your ally; pain tells you when you have been wounded badly. But you know what the best thing about pain is? It tells you that you aren't dead yet."

Phoebus/Natsuo Orako/Summer ~ "That air-head? Tch, he likes to act all high and mighty, but in actuality, he just has a stick up his ass. He really needs to loosen up and chill out. Every time I've seen him, you could literally play Jenga on his back, it's so rigid and straight. Like, I know I'm not the best attitude-wise, but come on dude - live a little. Take a shot, go to a club - loosen up. He does at least know how to tease and poke fun at times. He's also very sweet, in his own way. I've seen how he is around his brother and sisters and while he seems to be stiflingly overprotective of them, it's kind of sweet in an odd way. He does have a lot of admirable qualities, including his fierce loyalty that I've seen. Not to mention he has the features of one of the Greek Gods ... A chiseled jawline, sparklingly intense eyes, and beautifully flowing, long and silky hair that I crave to run my fingers through ... Oh Gods, please don't tell him I said that. The last thing I need from him is more teasing." | ♥

Winston/Yuki Orako/Winter ~ "I haven't paid him much mind to be honest. I know he's Natsuo's younger brother, but other than that, there isn't much that I can say about him. He's definitely adorable with very pinchable cheeks, but it's hard to find many similarities between him and Natsuo. Their colorings are so vastly different, but I can see familiar features in their facial and body structures, so at least there's that. He lacks his brother's beautiful long hair though which is a shame, I'm sure he'd look phenomenal with it. He seems like a good kid and has been popping up more and more around my little Reiya. I think he might have a thing for her, and knowing Reiya, she's probably completely oblivious to that. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt my little Cinnabon." | ◑

[url][/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] |

Takeo Tachibana ~ "Aha, one of the town's delinquents. He's definitely infamous from when I was still in school with him. I knew his name despite our age gap, so that speaks volumes. I've not heard the greatest of things, but then again, who am I to judge? I'm sure there are plenty of rumors milling around about me, both true and false, misconstrued and misunderstood. I'm sure there's a decent guy underneath his gruff exterior; it'll just take the right person to find him. He's been hanging out with Natsuo's younger sister a lot, and while Natsuo doesn't seem too happy about it, the two of them seem to enjoy each other's companies. I hope it turns out well in the end for everyone involved." | ◑

Pavo/Junior Star ~ "Pfft, was that a sneeze or a name?" | ◑

Aurora/Kazumi Orako/Spring ~ "Natsuo's older sister? She seems kind enough, and her confidence is definitely admirable. I don't know her super well, and I get the feeling that she doesn't like me hanging around her brother, but she seems like a good kid. I'd love to get to know her better and come to a mutual ground." | ◑

Harmonix/Velonix Orako/Autumn ~ "That's Natsuo's sister who kind of looks like Reiya, right? I don't know her very well, but she seems sweet enough. She's very timid like Reiya and doesn't seem to have much of a backbone, but that'll come with time once life has run her over enough. I hope she pushes through as a soldier on the other end, because she seems like a good kid. Her interest in that delinquent Takeo is pretty clear, so I hope that she becomes a good influence on him and not the other way around. He's a decent kid deep down, but he's made some not great decisions from what I've heard and could use the personal growth." | ◑

Iphianassa Lykaois ~ "Hah, now we're on me, are we? I'm okay at best. I have an attitude that will probably eventually lead to my demise, but I couldn't care less. So long as I'm a good person, that's all that matters. I could give a rat's ass what other people think." |

Reiya Himura ~ "My sweet little Cinnabon that I must protect. When she first moved here, she looked like a lost little kitten getting bustled around by all of the much taller people in the shopping district. I guess I kind of rescued her from getting trampled, and since then we've been pretty inseparable. She's really sweet and one of my best of friends and I would do anything to protect her. I love her like the sister I always wanted and I would do anything to make sure she's happy " | ☺

Sylvia Suzuya/Senior Star ~ "Um, come again? Who is that?" | ◑

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!