Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

the new mutants

Relations

a part of “the new mutants”, a fictional universe by sappho.

A group of mutants escape a research facility in effort of finding the last known sanctuary of their kind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “the new mutants”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:20 pm

Hey guys! Here is the relations code. :)

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/245x150[/img] [img]http://via.placeholder.com/245x150[/img]

[font=arial][size=200][color=hexa]name[/COLOR][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][COLOR=HEXA]here[/COLOR][/size]
[size=80][I]alias - faceclaim - [color=hexa]hexcode[/color][/I][/size]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/550x2/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]

[size=90][color=black]☯[/color] Neutral || [color=green]☺[/color] Friends || [color=teal]❀[/color] Best Friends || [color=maroon]♥[/color] Love Interest || [color=red]⚤[/color] Boyfriend/Girlfriend || [color=black]☠[/color] Enemies[/size]

[img]http://via.placeholder.com/550x2/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img][/font][/center]

[FONT=arial] [size=250][COLOR=#403E5C][I]arthur munroe[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/400x8/FFFFFF/FFFFFF[/img]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]storm[/b] | [ Symbol ][/size]

[COLOR=HEXA]"QUOTE HERE"[/COLOR]

describe relationship here.

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#B999C1][I]evangeline marie[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]rogue[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#3f3c37][I]beck howlett[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]wolverine[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#da9a5b][I]isabel torres[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]wildcat[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#5F0994][I]jean lebeau[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]gambit[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#AB1A22][I]sophia, katelyn, and gabriela cuckoo[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]stepford cuckoos[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#1A6208][I]kasimir ichiki[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]armor[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#297d8c][I]spencer malcom[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]phoenix[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=250][COLOR=#FF9900][I]isaac lewis[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=transparent]XXX[/COLOR][size=100][b]forge[/b] | { Symbol }[/size]

[hr][/hr][/FONT]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Image Image

SpencerXMalcom 'Grey'
Phoenix - Lynn Gunn - #297d8c

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

arthur munroe

XXXstorm | [☯/☺]

"He's a good kid with a good heart, we just don't always see things eye to eye."

As both a person and fellow mutant, Spencer has more than enough respect for him. Understanding that they all had generally the same shitty backround helped them all relate in one way or another. So, in that regard Spencer has no issue with Arthur, they all have the expectations of their parents and he is no exception. But considering who their parents were, it's not very surprising that they don't always see things eye to eye or go about things the same way. But in the end, Spencer would always have his back, even if he gets on her nerves more often than not.

evangeline marie

XXXrogue | {☯/☺}

"We're similar in a lot of ways, she's just too hard on herself for something she can't control."

The two of them have more in common than they would assume, with both being forced into solitude and next to no human interaction. While their seperation from people were for different reasons, Spencer has a newfound understanding and slight admiration for Evangeline, even if they've never made it clear. While unlike most, Spencer isn't afraid of her powers or what they can do as they can create a small forcefield around themselves to help lessen the burden, as well as a faster healing factor compared to most. While they haven't interacted much, Spencer has tried to make it a point that she isn't afraid of Evangeline and what she can do, even if that isn't a very safe or advised mindset to have with someone that can kill you with a single touch.

beck howlett

XXXwolverine | {☯/☺}

"We sometimes get on each other's last nerve but, we get along well enough, I think anyway."

isabel torres

XXXwildcat | {☺/?❤?}

"Issy? Wha...What about her? She's...She's pretty great. But why do you ask...?"

Seeing as these two were also forced into a life of solitude, it's not very surprising that their interactions were slim to none. But with the interactions that they did have, which was usually either classes or small sparring sessions to see how they faired against each other. Overtime and seeing that they shared many similarities, Spencer had a newfound understanding and appreciation for Isabel. From her powers and seeing that they were much alike caused Spencer to feel somewhat responsible and protective or her, as well as Isy being one of the younger mutants, the feeling of being a guardian came all too easily for them. But there is a small voice in the back of their head that says otherwise, but Spencer doesn't exactly understand and keeps those thoughts far from the priority of keeping them all safe. Isy is easily one of the ones Spencer would stand up for and take a beating for, as well as go on the frontlines to save anyone from harm. In a world like this, it's hard not to fight for the ones you've ever truly known. And Isabel is no exception.

jean lebeau

XXXgambit | {☺/?❀?}

"That asshole? He's alright, but sometimes a bit too flashy. Get it...? Flashy? I'll show myself out for that one..."

sophia, katelyn, and gabriela cuckoo

XXXstepford cuckoos | {☯/☺}

"I honestly don't have words for them. They're...Well, just look at them."

kasimir ichiki

XXXarmor | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

spencer malcom

XXXphoenix | {☯/☠}

"It's hard to kill a weapon when you were born to be one. But I'm not going to let that define me, even if it's true..."

Spencer was never told much of who their donors were, all that they were a mutated offspring of one of the most powerful and dangerous mutants in existence. Growing up she harbored feelings of guilt and hatred for having the powers they were born with, but over the years they managed to gain control over the otherwise dangerous abilities they possess. While Spencer tends to stay to themselves and not interact much with the others, when it comes to being the protector in the group, they will easily stand on the front lines and ready to fight for their friends. Spencer isn't sure if that's due to being genetically modified from Jean Grey or simply due to being one of the oldest experiments, but they can't help but feel overprotective of the others, and would gladly put their life on the line for the others. If you were born to be a weapon, then what's the point in not using your abilities to protect others?

isaac lewis

XXXforge | {☺/❀}

"You mean the 'Gear Head'? I'd do anything for that nerd, so I'd recommend never laying a hand on him."

Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:48 am

Image Image

CuckooXSisters
The Three-in-One - Elle Fanning - #AB1A22

Neutral || Friends || Best Friends || Love Interest || Boyfriend/Girlfriend || Enemies

arthur munroe

XXXstorm | { }

"It's complicated... Ask Katelyn, she's closest with him"

Sophia and Gabriela both tease Katelyn to no end about her relationship with Arthur. The two of them are more than a little scared that Arthur might pull their beloved sister away from them. However, the two are also no strangers to the game of Love. This has led to an odd sort of stalemate between the triplets. They tease Katelyn to no end about Arthur,
but deep down, they also wish that someone would care enough to get closer to them.

evangeline marie

XXXrogue | { / }

"It's tragic really... but we're here for her"

Evangeline's power, unfortunately, hurts everything she touches and can even be accidentally fatal; to that end the Sisters have tried to be a guiding hand, helping her learn to control her powers. Their friendship slowly blossomed from there, and though the sisters still aren't able to actually touch Eva, they can produce some pretty convincing illusions that say otherwise.

beck howlett

XXXwolverine | { }

"Like a feral lion..."

Sometimes Beck goes into feral rages. Sometimes the Sisters use their powers to help direct him in the right direction. The sisters don't really think about him much otherwise, except Katelyn who thinks he's just a bit rough around the edges.

isabel torres

XXXwildcat | { }

"Wait... I suppose she'd be the lion"

jean lebeau

XXXgambit | { }

"He tries too hard"

XXXstepford cuckoos | { }

"I love my sisters, and if you hurt them, I'll break you"

The triplets are fairly similar in temperament, with Sophia playing the role of unofficial leader of the triplets. Their loyalty to each other is unwavering, a close-knit bond that only telepaths with frequent contact could ever hope to achieve. That's not to say the sisters don't tease each other or fight, particularly Katelyn and Gabriela, but that they wouldn't hesitate to stand against the world for the sake of one another.

kasimir ichiki

XXXarmor | { }

"What about Kaz?"

spencer malcom

XXXphoenix | { }

"We're frankly not sure we want to know what's going on in there"

isaac lewis

XXXforge | { }

"Inside his head is quite an interesting place"

Last edited by Sepokku on Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 am

Image Image

KasimirXIchiki
Armor - Froy Gutierrez - #1A6208

arthur munroe

XXXstorm | [ / ]

"There's no one I'd rather have watching my back."

Arthur and Kasimir are a lot alike when it comes to codes of honor and listening to their moral compass. Kasimir finds a kindred spirit in Arthur, and the two of them can often be found by each other's side. If asked Kasimir would write it off as a bond between to warriors, but he's honestly a little scared about how close the two of them are getting to each other.

evangeline marie

XXXrogue | { / }

"I can't just ignore her in her time of most need"

Kasimir and Evangeline have a unique relationship, one that is unfortunately almost entirely out of necessity. Eva's power makes it hard to get close to people, as her power kills most people she touches. However Kasimir's ability provides an interesting loophole to this ability, so long as his armor is active, he can touch Eva without repercussion. It started out innocently enough, but when you're the only one capable of touching someone, things can get a little messy.

beck howlett

XXXwolverine | { }

"There's a reason we are bound by our codes."

Beck's adamantium claws cut right through Kasimir's armor, which pisses him off to no end. What's worse, Beck is reckless and callous, seemingly only acting on whims. Kasimir finds Beck a liability, and would as soon write him off as he would consider him a member of the team

isabel torres

XXXwildcat | { }

"They say samurai are like dogs, and Issy is quite the cat "

At first, Kasimir didn't know what to think of Isabel. She was a lot like Beck by birthright, but she was also more controlled and with her own sense of pride. Learning a bit more about her morals quickly changed Kas's mind. Even if her code didn't exactly match his, she still had one, and she stuck by it with a tenacity that lit a fire in his heart. She's still basically a stranger, but he could think of worse people to die on the battlefield with.

jean lebeau

XXXgambit | { / }

"Please, please stop asking me about him"

He's cocky, reckless, and more than a little bit of a tease. Kasimir doesn't have anything personal against Jean. In fact, Jean is quite easy on the eyes, if only something could be done about his terrible personality.

XXXstepford cuckoos | { }

"They're well... a little cuckoo"

Kasimir does his best to avoid the Cuckoos, mostly because they sort of creep him out. He finds their power more than a little eerie, even without them operating as a hivemind at times. The thought that the triplets could know his every secret and he would never be any the wiser doesn't sit well with the would-be samurai and he'd prefer to fly under their radar.

kasimir ichiki

XXXarmor | { Symbol }

"Benevolence is the highest attribute of the human soul"

spencer malcom

XXXphoenix | { Symbol }

"Oh I used to love Marvel Girl when I was younger!!!"

isaac lewis

XXXforge | { Symbol }

"He seems sweet..."

Last edited by Sepokku on Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Image Image

arthurXmunroe
storm - Henry Pedro Wright - #403E5C

arthur munroe

XXXstorm | [ ]

"QUOTE HERE"

evangeline marie

XXXrogue | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

beck howlett

XXXwolverine | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

isabel torres

XXXwildcat | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

jean lebeau

XXXgambit | { }

"QUOTE HERE"

XXXstepford cuckoos | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

kasimir ichiki

XXXarmor | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

spencer malcom

XXXphoenix | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

isaac lewis

XXXforge | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotWhatYouThink on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:13 pm

Image Image

isabelXtorres
wildcat - tashi rodriguez - #da9a5b

arthur munroe

XXXstorm | [ Symbol ]

"QUOTE HERE"

evangeline marie

XXXrogue | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

beck howlett

XXXwolverine | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

isabel torres

XXXwildcat | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

jean lebeau

XXXgambit | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

XXXstepford cuckoos | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

kasimir ichiki

XXXarmor | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

spencer malcom

XXXphoenix | { ☺ }

"QUOTE HERE"

isaac lewis

XXXforge | { Symbol }

"QUOTE HERE"

NotWhatYouThink
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!