Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Kingdoms

Main Story Line Thread

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Main Story Line Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm

Here I'll be talking about what is going to happen in the main storyline. I am open to any ideas ya'll may have. In fact, I'd love to hear them!

Here's the current status of things-

For the girls, they will have like a normal day of school talking about the upcoming festival. The festival itself will be the event when all of the princesses will fully remember themselves and be told what their mission will be by Lilith. Now I am trying to come up with a solution for one little plot hole that wasn't originally addressed in the original RPG, what happens to their adopted families (if they still have them). One idea I had was for the girls to tell their parents that they were going on a trip together after the semester was over. I was thinking that between the Festival and the time they go back to Rhindeval, I would just do a time skip between those times if we have enough chars by then. For those who would be reluctant to go back to Rhindeval, Lilith plans on telling them they would eventually be allowed to visit Earth. The idea would be that all princesses or Lilith would grow strong enough to basically open portals between the two worlds. If ya'll have any other ideas on how to handle the adopted families though, I am all ears.

For the boys, every thing will be standard until the girls arrive. If you do have ideas on what to do with them, I'd love to hear them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Main Story Line Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:38 pm

Okay here's what I've decided as far as dealing with the adoptive families. We're going to do a situation similar to what Hermoine did with her parents in The Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter series). Lilith is going to cast a spell on them that will have them forget about the Princesses, but has promised to return their memories after they have dealt with Ivelda because by that point the princesses and even the princes will gain abilities to open portals to Earth. FYI, this will be the only ability shared amongst the main chars.

This leads into another thing I was everyone to be aware of, everyone will have a magic ability, but let's try to make them all different. Like my princess Aurora will eventually be able to Dreamwalk (walk into other peoples' dreams), so I don't want anyway else to have that ability. Looking at the char profiles, I don't see that being a problem so far so thanks for that guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:30 pm

We should call dibs on powers here to make sure there are no crossovers, right? Cos I'm going with being super smart. May sound not very power-like cos there's a ton of people who are super smart but it's a bit more extreme than that. Imagine suddenly waking up with a photographic memory, your thoughts firing off two times as fast and being able to solve problems and react faster because of it, and being able to pick up on anything super fast so long as you learn the basics. Sound overpowered? Never fear, this power is exhausting af. She's gonna be tired and cranky when you her most.

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:25 am

Well it has been established that Kasai is a land of fire mages and that both my characters have fire magic.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Mmm, still not quite sure of what your power entails Cabbage, but I am willing to see it being practice.

And thanks for the reminder too Butterfly. For my 2nd princess her ability will be flying. Yeah it's cliche but I still love it lol.

I've mentioned this to Kura, but I am letting the rest of ya'll know. Cabbage and Cross, once your princesses reach campus and Lilith knows they are there, she'll use the spell that'll help unlock the girls' memories. They won't remember everything right off the bat, that'll be too much too fast, but if they see like one of the others' pendents, they'll have a flash of memory. Oh, another thing, every night they'll start dreaming in clarity of their lives on Rhindeval too, but can have issues remembering them the next morning. Heck, they can even start to remember Lilith too because she was the one to make sure all of them found good adoptive homes.

Also I have another idea, but I wanted to run it by the rest of ya'll first. I was thinking that even though the rulers are dead, maybe their spirits could show up at some point or leave a 'spiritual message' for their children at first, say like when each of them find the hidden magic of their respective kingdoms. What do ya'll think?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 pm

I like the idea of a spiritual message. Could give some drama with their parents' last wishes conflicting with what the character wants.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:05 pm

I gave it some thought, and I decided that Freddie's powers would be density manipulatuon. She can phase through walls, doors, and floors.

This would be really overpowered, but it's tempered by the fact that she needs to be 100% sober and focused to use it... and she can only do it three to four times a day, tops.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:16 am

So idk if I missed something or what but who is this Rune?

Like I am not sure if they are even male or female or what.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:18 am

Here's another thing I thought I should bring up, that I brought up in the Discord chat-

Lilith was responsible for making sure all of the Princesses got adopted. It just occurred to me that she was with ALL of them when Ivelda initially banished them all to Earth. So even though all of the girls had their memories sealed by that time, they may remember Lilith and being with the other girls at the orphanage initially. See where I am getting at? I know I remember back as early as when I was 5. This might be especially true for the older girls.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Here are some important facts about Rhindeval that got mentioned in Discord-

They Fairy folk are part of the reason why Rhindeval's world is in balance. It's also why there's an Evil Force present too. I am getting into ancient lore here, but what I had planned was even before any of the kingdoms' existence, there were different magical forces representing good and evil. One cannot exist without the other. The Fae folk represent a big part of good magic. The Fairy Queen is immortal and is the source of the fae magic. Take out her, you take out a source = huge problems. It why LONG ago the forces of good and evil made a deal to never directly go after each other. It's why the Fairy Queen can merely only assist our group, because she can't directly oppose Ivelda since she's part of that evil force now.

The Evil side is represented by Amodeus, the Demon King.

I also decided that it was Eowyn was one of the founders of the Kingdoms themselves and shared magic with those who would become the rulers of each kingdom. The castles protect the strongest source of magic in each of the kingdoms. It's this magic that our chars will gain access that will help tip the scales in their favor so they have a chance against Ivelda. Because Eowyn did these things, she does have a higher authority then the Royals, thus she could actually strip them of their right to rule. I am going to have it to where she did do this in the past because she wants rulers who will protect the land and not abuse it.

Things are still being discussed and any changes will get mentioned here.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!