Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

are we the waiting

Relations

a part of “are we the waiting”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

one last party, a fated group of friends, and a murder. these types of situations are never easy, but add in more secrets than they can count and explosive histories between them all... will they make it out alive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “are we the waiting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Code: Select all
[font=garamond][center][img]image%20or%20gif[/img]
[size=200][color=hex]first name[/color] surname[/size]
ღ = flirtationship/hooking up || ♥ =romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/800x10/E3EEF0/E3EEF0[/img]
[center][color=#ffffff]----------------------------------------[/color][/center]
[right][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c87995674f56d095e3784f45d09e6fa/a2d04c64662e9713-52/s250x400/834c214396bf48af44dc87c20a4a35297ec21c14.gifv[/img][/right][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#001a52]soren bowers[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=hex][i]"your characters thoughts on them here."[/i][/color]
Elaborate on their relationship here.

[color=transparent]x
x[/color]
[center][color=#ffffff]----------------------------------------[/color][/center]

[left][img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b4/f9/f3/b4f9f370aa43bf5c6f6c2267ab78f9e1--beautiful-people-dark.jpg[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#800000]erin monaghan[/color] [symbol(s) here]

[right][img]https://i.imgur.com/YkMnhXB.png[/img][/right][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#E19D29 ]nathan miller[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/py3MToz.jpg?1[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#C4A7CF]khepri mahajan[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[right][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d94d43863d6cab36df869ab494cd26b3/tumblr_oinea977zT1vhuibro1_250.gifv[/img][/right][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#0c9973]shane tompson[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[left][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4caa4217af8da5c20a96ac6e08564f1/ae1b6c608988fa9a-b8/s250x400/a83aa97c13d7f1615c9e46656b8c27441f457c14.jpg[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#8B008B]gemma donati[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[right][img]https://i.imgur.com/W5U5ITZ.jpg[/img][/right][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#717B92]quinlan rothschild[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color]

[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/dxyc2I1.jpg[/img][/left]
[color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[color=#A38E8E]camilla rhodes[/color] [symbol(s) here]
[color=transparent]x
x[/color][/font]
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Erin Monahan

ღ = flirtationship/hooking up || ♥ =romantic ||= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

----------------------------------------

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [☺☺]
"He is an absolute fucking dumbass, but he's my best friend and I'd do anything for him."
They had been friends way before the group ever even started, or before they met the others. Growing up they found that they were all too similar in far too many ways. Over the years the two were the perfect duo in their eyes, or in the public eye, "Those two fucking dumbasses." But as time went on, especially with the accident with Kyle, she found herself distancing herself from him too. But after a while it went back to how things always were. She helped promote the band and helped the fundraising for his career to take off. But as the group split, their relationship stayed mostly the same. Once Soren came back from LA, he moved into her apartment and has stayed since then. Whenever he comes back from recording and tours, everything goes back to the good old days. She just hopes nothing ever comes between them again, without Soren, she doesn't know what she'd do.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monahan [☠◑]
"I just....I'm working on it, ya gotta give me that much."
Erin has always had self image issues and a lack of self confidence. For those that knew her well, knew her confidence was mainly a facade. A mask she wore so people didn't worry about her. Worry if she'd be there one day and gone the next. She's always viewed herself as less in comparison to the others, but knows deep down that at least one person in the group cared. When she was sent to Rehab it was Soren that knew about it and him only. She knew he wouldn't judge her like the rest would and or did if they somehow knew. But it was only after years of self deprecation and hatred that she's slowly started to feel like herself again. She will always blame herself deep down for what happened to Kyle, it was her fault that he was even there. Something she still hasn't forgiven herself for, and doubts she ever will.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

nathan miller [☠◑]
"We used to be so close but...I don't really wanna talk about it."
Their relationship was about as close as anyone would have guessed. Not as close as her and Soren, but close enough. He was someone she could relate to a little better, but...After the accident with Kyle. After she left Nate in charge of watching over him. She's never been able to look past it. She knows it was a mistake, but...She shouldn't have left Kyle with him, or anyone else. He was her responsibility, no one else. She knows Nate blames himself as well but...Part of her knows he deserves to feel that way. But a part of her wants to forgive him, Erin just doesn't know how to bring herself to do it.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [◑☺]
"We used to be pretty close but....after the group fell apart, I've been trying to make sure she knows that I will always have her back."
Their relationship was never a terrible one, they got along well enough seeing how they ran along in the same circle of friends back in high school. They oddly got along very well according to Erin and never had many issues. If anything they'd both take turns taking small jabs at Soren. All in good fun of course. But as the years went on and as things changed, their relationship became a bit frayed, but Erin did her best to not have it fall apart. She was also the type to always tell Pri to "Calm down" or "Just relax" whenever she got too worked up or stressed, something she knew Pri hated hearing. She was just trying to help looking after those she cared about. While their relationship may not be the same anymore, Erin tries to make it evident that no matter what, she'll always be there for Pri, even if they tend to butt heads because of their differences.

x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [☠◑]
"We were best friends and then..It's complicated."
They were some of the closest friends back in the day. Erin was there for a lot of his family issues, and her aunt and uncle allowed him to spend the night at their home whenever he needed it. Just a place to escape the abuse. But everything changed when Kyle died. Erin lashed out at him, saying it was all his fault and that she trusted him to help look out for Kyle with Nate. But all he did was get high off his ass and due to that he was killed. It took time for her to accept what really happened. Kyle was too good of a kid and tried to help Shane. It took her too long to get over it but, over the years she's stopped blaming him so much. She wants to appologize to him and make things right with him, she just doesn't think he'll take her apology seriously for the way she treated him like shit for so long. Something she regrets still to this day.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [ღ☺♥]
"We were really close once and...I don't blame her for what happened the night Kyle died. I know she blames herself but, it wasn't her fault."
Much like the others, Erin and Gemma were no different. The two had a close knit relationship as Erin all too easily welcomed her into the group all those years ago. She didn't care where Gemma came from, or who her family was. Erin saw what type of person she was and couldn't help but feel comfortable around Gemma. Always being able to less loose and just relax whenever they were around each other. Often going to her for a bit of advise or help with something. Infact, it was at one of the parties at Gemma's home that she first started messing with drugs, but nothing more than weed. She was smarter than that. But as always, the good days couldn't last forever.

It was at one of those legendary parties that things transpired horribly. It started off like any other, and ended when the cops came. Erin had been hanging out with Gemma and a few others when the gunshot was heard. She knew that Gemma blamed herself for it. Not only was it obvious, but she even said so. Erin wanted to tell her she didn't blame her, but as time went on they grew distanced and eventually, entirely came to a halt. It took years for Erin to fully understand why, and to also understand certain ways that she was feeling. She always felt some sort of way whenever the two were together, but never thought much of it. Not until recently, making her wonder what if things had ended differently...
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [☠☠ ]
"What about that fucking douche bag? There were certain people I was okay with letting go, he was one of them."
Erin never knew exactly why she never got along with Quin. Whether it was the way he initially came off, or the fact that he never became more than a rich boy that got everything he wanted, and wasn't shy about it. His general and overall way he not only carried himself, but how he treated others never sat right with her. Call it a petty gripe or a grudge, but she's just never had anything good to say about him and doubt he'll ever prove himself to have changed. In her eyes, he's still the same rich boy from high school.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [ღ☺♥?]
"What about her though? She's uh...Well...It's complicated..."
Things between these two just as normally as the others. They were pretty close, but not exactly the closest of friends. When they were younger Erin showed an affinity for drink making and had a habit of giving out a little extra to select few, Cam being one of them. They had some good times together, even if Erin couldn't remember much due to her unusually being very drunk half the time. But from what she does remember, their moments together were good and more often than not comes back to mind and causes her to dwell on them a bit more than she otherwise would.

But as time went on, Erin should have seen the signs when their relationship started to dissolve. She tried her best to stay connected to her in some way, but it seemed like the more she tried, the more she was pushed away. It took her some time to realize it was simply due to her connection with Soren that caused their relationship to break off, much to her sadness. But over the years Erin still had memories resurface of the two of them spending time together and realizing there was always something there between the two. Erin just isn't sure what exactly, as she also doesn't want to possibly ruin what may still remains between them, or embarrass either one of them if she tried to talk about it.

x
x
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:47 pm

Shane Tompson
ღ = flirtationship/hooking up || ♥ =romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [☺◑ღ]
"He was one of the first people that really got to let me open up and be myself...But ever since Kyle...He's hated me too. And I can't say I blame him for it."
They used to be rather close when they were younger. Shane always found himself finding some comfort whenever he was around Soren. Also didn't hurt that he wasn't bad to look at. But as time went on, and accident with Kyle, whatever form of a relationship they had was destroyed and Shane doesn’t blame Soren for not wanting to be associated with him at all. He knows most of the people can’t stand him or blame him for what happened to Kyle, Erin and Soren specifically, all he wishes is for them to go back to how they used to be. If he was ever able to make up for his past mistakes.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monaghan [◑]
"We used to be so close but then Kyle....She's hated me ever since and...I don't blame her for it at all honestly."They used to be the best of friends, just slightly less than her and Soren. She was able to convince her aunt and uncle to let Shane crash at their place whenever they could help, often sleeping on the couch for the night or spending a night in Kyle’s room on the floor. They shared stories of their past that they didn’t dare share with anyone else, and things were good. Until the party, where everything changed. If there was one thing he regrets, it was the drugs that he took at the party. He ruined everything between him and the others, not even to mention being the reason that Erin lost her brother. He’s never forgiven himself for being the cause of Kyle dying and would do whatever it would take for him to make it up to her, even if he knows full well she never wants to see him again.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

[color=#E19D29 ]nathan miller[/color] [☺◑]
"He's a good guy...I never once blamed him for what happened. If it was anyone's fault, it was mine."
They were never excatly close per say, but Shane respected Nate and could relate with the family issues. Over the years they had gotten closer, but after what transpired after the party, even though he knew that Nate blamed himself for what happened to Kyle as he was supposed to be looking after Kyle, Shane only ever blamed himself for it and never once blamed Nate. He knows they aren’t on the best terms, but he hopes Nate knows Shane would always have his back.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [◑]
"I've never known how she feels about me. We were never exactly that close."
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [☠]
"I don't even have to say it. The one that hates me more than anyone else, is myself. It was my fault...Kyle..He died cuz of me. There's no forgiving that.
He’s always had a of of internal struggles, mainly coming to terms with caring about himself or viewing himself as a decent person. It was only after he overdosed on some drugs at the party and that Kyle was killed while trying to help him that he sought help. There is never not a night that passes by that he isn’t plagued by nightmares and sleepless nights of memories and guilt of what happened. If it wasn’t for him, Kyle would still be here. Erin wouldn’t be alone nor would she have lost her brother, most of his friends wouldn’t be where they are now. He hates himself more than anything and is fully aware of the slow decline he is headed in. He just doesn’t care what happens to him at this point.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [☺]
"She's one of the only ones that never blamed me but...It's hard not to. But I do appreciate her still being my friend."
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [symbol(s) here]
"your characters thoughts on them here."
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [☺ღ❤?]
"She was one of the few that just….Understood. She'll never understand how much it means to me for not turning her back on me like everyone else did."
He and Camilla were always rather close back in highschool. They were two of the better known ones in the group to experiment with drugs and alcohol. She seemed to understand him like no one else did, and it didn’t help that he found himself starting to have some feelings for her as time went on. But it was only when he OD’d that everything changed. While most if not all of his relationships shattered, his relationship with Cam stayed almost the same, which he appreciated. But after she left abroad to follow music while he was in rehab, they fell apart for a while. It was only when he got out and found out that she was abroad and having started her own band that he reached out one day after tracking her down on social media. And they’d stayed in contact since, having some semblance of familiarity in his life has helped some, and he’s happy that he still has Cam back in his life. Just like the good old days.
x
x
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:36 am

soren bowers
ღ = flirtationship/hooking up || ♥ =romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [◑]
"it's been a long road, but i've survived it all so far."
There are days when his own body frustrates him, but for the most part, he just accepts what's happened so far and accepts himself more than anything.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monaghan [☺☺]
"she's my favourite dumbass in this whole damn world."
Erin and Soren have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Even through everything they've been through, they always stayed in touch and know more or less everything about each other. He knows he can always trust her, no matter what.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

nathan miller [◑☠]
"i just can't forgive him."
Nate and Soren were pretty good friends. That was, until that fateful party. Kyle was almost like a little brother to Soren too, so he found it hard not to blame Nate for his death.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [☺]
"contrary to appearances at times, we're actually pretty good friends."
Soren and Pri have a tendency to bicker, and to an outsider, it might appear that they're not really friends. But in reality, it's all lighthearted, and they keep an eye out for each other.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [◑☠]
"Kyle was trying to help him, and he died for it. I know it's not Shane's fault but it's hard not to blame him."
Soren knows that it wasn't really Shane's fault the cops showed up, knows that they could have been called for almost anything else. But if he hadn't ODed, Kyle would probably still be alive.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [◑☺]
"we were friends as teenagers but we just... grew apart i guess."
Gemma and Soren weren't even that close as teenagers, but they were friends. But when they fell out of touch, neither of them really made an effort to reconnect. There's no bad blood, but they're just not the best of friends.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [◑☺(♥)]
"I always thought Quinn was pretty cool. And, well, definitely pretty."
Quinn and Soren were friendly, but never that close. Soren always felt like there was... something there, but he was never sure enough to act on it. They fell out of touch, but Soren's hoping the party might give them a chance to reconnect.
x
x

x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [☠]
"oh. that bitch."
They used to be friends, and pretty good friends. But someone told him that she was jealous that he seemed to be playing more parties than her, and apparently hated him for that. He would have said it was chldish teenage drama, until Sophie's Valentine mysteriously managed to get their hands on a Beautiful Strangers demo and has tried to badmouth them publicly once or twice. Beautiful Strangers never rise to it. He wouldn't give her the pleasure. But he can't forgive her either.
x
x
Last edited by partially-stars on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:43 am

Camilla Rhodes

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [☠☠☠]
"Soren Bowers? Lead singer of Pretty People or whatever? Never heard of him."
Soren and Camilla use to be friends, pretty close too. They shared a mutual love for music and numerous mutual friends in their social circle. The two even enjoyed each others' music from their bands. The two started to drift away as Camilla noticed that Beautiful Strangers, Soren's band, would play at most of the parties they all would go too, and it made more sense when Soren told her about his crush on Jamie, figuring out this must be the reason he was playing more than her. So she began to get jealous of him and anything he did would annoy her. Even after Sophie's Valentine got signed they strongle disliked the other band, making sure to stay ahead of them.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monaghan [◑☺ღ♥]
"I don't know why she likes that shit bag, she can do so much better..."
Much like with the rest of the group, these two use to be on better terms. Camilla knew Erin mostly as the better bar tender for most of the parties in high school, always giving her a little extra shot here or there. The two formed a good friendship, plus a little bit extra, though not really hanging out much outside of parties or at bars. Knowing how close she was with Soren the two started to slowly drifted apart as Camilla started cutting ties with most people associated with him and Beautiful Strangers, though Camilla felt like there was always something more between them during all those nights.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

nathan miller [☺ღ]
"He's a good guy, one of the few."
Camilla and Nathan weren't that close when the group first came together, they would see each other at parties and knowledge each other, but they wouldn't interact much besides that. It wasn't until after Kyle's death the two actually came closer. Most of the others blamed Nate for Kyle's death, but it wasn't like that to Camilla, even if Nate was two feet from Kyle, he wouldve still died. Camilla surprisingly was there for Nate, feeling pity for the guy, he was the nicest guy in high school but everyone treated him like he pulled the trigger that killed Kyle. Plus whats so bad about having being a cute guy's one of few friends?
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [☺☺ღ]
"Pri is a god damn queen, and I love her for that."
Camilla and Khepri were the two bad bitches you didn't want to mess with in high school. Both of them being drawn to each other by their mutual wanting to be perfect and the best and being the best of friends along the way. Even after high school the two would hang out often and letting the other know about parties events going on. When Sophie's Valentine starting getting more gigs and even after their label deal the Camilla would always go to Khepri about anything and getting her professional opinion and even straightened out when her PR wouldn't be so good. And in exchange Camilla getting her backstage and VIP tickets to any and every show.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [ღ☺ღ]
"Ah Shane... He knows how to have fun, love the guy."
Camilla and Shane were good friends during the party years, he was always one to have fun and try to go a little bit farther, pushing the barrier, and Camilla like that. She wouldn’t say he’s the reason she started doing some more of the harder drugs, but she knew Shane could get just about anything she could ask for so of course she would experiment. They had some great times together, and probably more if she could remember some of the blacked out nights. She was worried a bit for him after his OD, but her world was getting flipped around with Sophie’s Valentine so she let him try to fix himself in rehab. One day while going threw the many DMs she would receive from fans she saw a message from him and they reconnected.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [◑◑☠]
"Use to be closer, but now I could care less."
Gemma and Camilla use to be better friends, them two and Pri were the clique to be around or with. Camilla was a little curious why Gemma wouldn't try to look as high end as them two, but she let the girl do her own thing, plus meant more spot light on Camilla. That was until a fight between Pri and Gemma and Camilla quickly taking Pri's side, and from there Camilla wouldn't be seen around her. Honestly it was easier without her, one less person to deal with around Pri and they always say "three's a crowd." The only thing Camilla recently regrets is that Gemma's father is the chief executive officer of Paradigm Records, someone she would be joyed to sign with, but they are still living it up in the UK.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [☺ღ]
"A pretty boy with money, what else is there to like?"
Camilla and Quinn's friendship during high school was complicated, but also a bit stereotypical. The two were friendly in the past. She would be lying if she wasn't attracted to him a little bit, but the two never really dated as things would come up and Quinn always wanted more emotional connection and Camilla didn't want that sort of commitment. The two stayed friends as their shameless flirting would lead to a few hook-ups here and there, but nothing past that. The two didn't really stay in contact as the group fell apart, but Camilla wouldn't mind meeting back up with him.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [♥☺♥]
“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.”
Camilla knows shes the shit, and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Some people would call it egotistical, but she calls it self-love, plus its better PR to call it that as well. Camilla enjoys who she has become and lives under the spot light. There isn't much she could change about herself, probably that she could find someone to care for her for who she is and not the fame, but having the fame and influence is enough to fill that void.
x
x
Last edited by Maci-Care on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:34 pm

Gemma Donati

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [☺]
"Soren's one of the reasons why we were a group in the first place."
They've never been anything more than chums, but Gemma's always appreciated Soren's work ethic and charisma. He's one of the friends she regrets leaving the most. She misses hearing his band's music.

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monaghan [☺/♥?]
"She's a badass. Honestly, Erin's not like the rest of them."
Erin's one of the only people Gemma feels real around. She's drawn to her rough-yet-caring nature, and wishes she'd hung out with her more before the Kyle situation. Gemma feels partly responsible for Kyle's death, as it took place inside her house. If only she hadn't thrown so many parties...Gemma would do anything to make it up to Erin.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

nathan miller [☺]
"Nathan's the same as he used to be: a complete dumbass."
When Gemma's around Nathan, the two become a comedic duo. She loves his childish nature: it inspires a million sarcastic quips. Gem doesn't feel like Nathan was responsible for Kyle's death. Yeah, it was rude, but Shane would have still OD'd...
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [☠]
"We used to be friends..."
Khepri and Gemma have so many things in common...a love of activism and investigative work, parental issues, and Indian heritage. People at their high school used to think they were twins. They were best friends, and even planned on going to Princeton together. After Kyle's death, however, their whole dynamic changed. Gemma disappeared to rehab and didn't tell Khepri about it. She included Khepri in the silent treatment she gave the group once she returned to school, and picked NYU over Princeton. This was enough to cause an infamous argument between the two. Additionally, Gemma was fed up with Khepri's perfection, and was a tad jealous of Camilla and Pri's closeness. Now, Gemma's discovered a secret about Khepri thanks to Austin, her fiance. There's a part of Gemma that wants to heal the wounds between her and Pri, but she knows her old friend...she's stubborn. Forgiveness won't come easy.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [☺]
"He's a good guy."
Kind of like her relationship with Soren, Shane and Gem are chummy with each other. She realizes a lot of group members blame him for Kyle's death, but Gem is quick to defend him. If it weren't for her father's secret stash of drugs, they wouldn't have been passed around that fateful night, and Shane wouldn't have OD'd. She feels partly responsible for the situation because of this.
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [◑]
"I don't like talking about myself."
Gemma's aware of the fact she's not a saint. She's working on bettering herself. She's turned a blind eye to the evils around her, but at the same time, what can she do? If she ratted out her father, her fiance, and their friends, she'd be in immeasurable danger. She'd have to go under witness protection and start a whole new life. It's not something she can afford right now. Sometimes she feels like there's a piano hanging on a wire over her head, and it's just waiting to crush her. She tries not to think about that though, and distracts herself with film work.
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [symbol(s) here]
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [◑◑☠]
"I dunno what she thinks of me."
Gemma doesn't hate Camilla...but the little devil on her shoulder does feel like she's an inconvenience. Back in high school, Gemma was jealous of Camilla for getting close to Pri, and eventually taking Pri's side during their argument. Gemma's cleaned the dirty laundry, but she's still intimidated by Camilla, and surprised to see that her and Pri are still close.
x
x

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trudy on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:27 pm

quinlan rothschild

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

soren bowers [♥ ◑]

x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

erin monaghan [☠☠]

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

nathan miller [☺]
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

khepri mahajan [symbol(s) here]
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

shane tompson [symbol(s) here]
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

gemma donati [symbol(s) here]
x
x

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

quinlan rothschild [☠]
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

camilla rhodes [ღ ☺]
x
x

trudy
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Author Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!