Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

gods among us

Rules & Reservations

a part of “gods among us”, a fictional universe by graeae.

A group of college students find themselves suddenly flung into an age old feud among Gods and Mortals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “gods among us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rules & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:12 pm

RULES

Hello there, my user is graeae but you may also refer to me as grae or grace, I truly have no preference. I'll truly make things short and sweet as I feel like everyone has a pretty good understanding of things. Romance and drama are allowed and definitely encouraged, I've set up a Discord so we can get all of the 'juicy' details sorted out. When joining the Discord I ask that you state your user on this site as well as the character(s) that you will be playing. There will be mature themes in this roleplay as well such as violence, death, alcohol, etc. so if that makes you uncomfortable I would advise against joining. I do have a character sheet as well, and if people express need I will post it. Otherwise feel free to use your own as long as the necessary information is included. More information will be posted in the Discord so once your reservation is accepted, I please encourage you to join.

RESERVATIONS

Reservations will be placed below in this thread so I have a place to organize everything. Below I have given an example of what the reservation should look like as well as the code. Don't feel pressured to have everything immediately as I can always update the front. However, I will need their god/goddess and face claim to accept their reservation. Right now I am allowing a max character limit of two (I'd prefer opposite genders to keep the ratio even) but I will not be a stickler for it. As for their powers, I will consider changing the powers if you believe that there is something that might better suit the chosen God or Goddess. Just mention the change with your reservation with a small reason as to why and I will consider it. However, not to be a downer but I do have the right to say no if I don't feel it will suit the character, also please make sure powers overlap. You will have 48hrs to submit a work in progress before your reservation opens back up again. Deadline for characters will be discussed in the Discord. Thank you.

example:

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

ELENA BELL

A Political Science major from Scarsdale, New York, Elena is currently a junior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Isis, Goddess of Magic and bestowed the gifts of Life-Force Manipulation and Hieroglyph Magic.

cisfemale , twenty-one , #CAB153 , cindy kimberly , grae

Code: Select all
[left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/200[/img][/left]   [left][color=TRANSPARENT]xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/color][/left]
[font=georgia][size=145][b][i][color=hexa]NAME HERE[/color][/i][/b][/size]

A [b](major)[/b] major from [b](hometown)[/b], [b](name)[/b] is currently a [b](year)[/b] at LindenWood University. (He/She/They) have been blessed by [b]insert here[/b] and bestowed the gifts of [b]insert here[/b].

[i]gender , age , #hex , faceclaim , user[/i][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

graeae
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Author Inspiration

Re: Rules & Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Chris Adlan

A Forensic Pathology major from Syracuse, New York, Chris is currently a Senior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Osiris, God of the Underworld and bestowed the gifts of Necromancy and Umbrakinesis.

cismale , 22 , #624239 , luke powell , mombie

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Colette Musae

A Psychology major from Jackson, Mississippi, Colette is currently a Freshman at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Hathor, Goddess of Love and bestowed the gifts of charmspeak and empathy.

cisfemale , 20 , #ac747d , bogdana kadritskay , mombie
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trudy on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AURELIA JEONG

A World History major from Daegu, South Korea, Aurelia is currently a senior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Khonsu, God of the Moon and bestowed the gifts of chronokinesis and invsisbility.

cisfemale, twenty-two , #CE6655 , kwon saem , truds

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

MICHAEL HAYFIELD

An Education environmental science major from Wako, Texas, Michael is currently a junior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Geb, God of the Earth and bestowed the gifts of geokinesis and healing.

cismale , twenty-one , #557C56 , nathan niehaus, truds
Last edited by trudy on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

trudy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:34 pm

@mombie and @trudy, you both are reserved. The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you both to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae

graeae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:25 pm

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

MALIA KAʻUHANE

An Engineering major from Kailua, Hawaii, Malia is currently a junior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Ma'at, Goddess of Truth and Justice and bestowed the gifts of binding and truth inducement.

female, twenty, #28B463 , mara kasanpawiro, lawfulannon

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

MAKOA KAʻUHANE

A Communications major from Kailua, Hawaii, Makoa is currently a sophomore at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Ra, God of the Sun and bestowed the gifts of Heliokinesis and Pyrokinesis.

male, twenty, #2874A6 , jack pililaau, lawfulannon

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:11 pm

@lawfulannon, you are reserved. The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae
Last edited by graeae on Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

graeae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jaiden Anders

A Criminal Justice major from Lowell, MA, Jaiden is currently a Junior at LindenWood University. They have been blessed by Anubis and bestowed the gifts of osteokinesis and teleportation .

None-Binary, Twenty , #800000, Lynn Gunn , Wolf's Bane109
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:57 pm

@wolf's bane109, you are reserved. The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae

graeae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:20 am

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

NANCY YOO

An education major from Wellington, New Zealand, Nancy is currently a junior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Thoth and bestowed the gifts of telepathy and enhanced intelligence.

cisfemale , twenty , #ffe5b4 , kim yerim , rubytuesday

(I'm being super indecisive regarding majors but I think that I've finally decided on it...)
Last edited by rubytuesday on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:01 am

Hello! This RP looks interesting, but I would like to ask if it would be too much to change Horus's powers? I understand that there is some overlap with Nut, being that they both have dominion over the sky but ideally I would like to have Horus's powers be: Clairvoyance (ala Eye of Horus) and Falcon Physiology? I feel like that has a bit more roleplay versatility while still fitting within the themes of the god. I can also see it being an extra source of conflict given that Set ripped out one of Horus's eyes out in myth :p

If all of that is cool with you, then I'd like to submit my application for Horus!

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

YOUSOF FAROOQ

A Biomedical engineering major from Tracy, CA, Yousof is currently a super senior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Horus and bestowed the gifts of clairvoyance and falcon physiology.

cismale, 22, #CD7F32, Youssef Sawmah, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 am

@rubytuesday and @༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ , you both are reserved. I will accept both your requests for power changes, and completely agree with them! The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you both to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae

graeae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotWhatYouThink on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:51 am

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Anahi Santana

A Zoology major from La Vega, Dominican Republic, Anahi Santana is currently a Sophmore at LindenWood University. She have been blessed by Bastet, Goddess of Cats and Protection and bestowed the gifts of force field manipulation and feline physiology.

Female , Twenty , #c58379 , tashi rodriguez , NotWhatYouThink

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Markian Guzmán

A Architecture major from Brooklyn, N.Y, Markian Guzmán is currently a Junior at LindenWood University. He have been blessed by Sobek, God of the Crocodiles and the Nile and bestowed the gifts of hydrokinesis and superhuman strength.

Male , Twenty-one , #97978b , Taylor-Kae Knott , NotWhatYouThink

NotWhatYouThink
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:49 pm

@notwhatyouthink, you are reserved. The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae

graeae
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:29 pm

hello there! could i grab that last spot?

Image xxxx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

ELI RUSSELL

A computer science major from New York, Eli is currently a freshman at LindenWood University. They have been blessed by Serqet and bestowed the gifts of poison manipulation and paralysis inducement.

non-binary , 19 , #ada8a5 , erin mommsen , partially-stars
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graeae on Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 pm

@partially-stars, you are reserved. The front will be updated accordingly, I encourage you to join the Discord for more information.

Kind Regards,
xxxgrae

All roles have been filled

graeae
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!