Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy

Neothea (OOC)

a part of “Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy”, a fictional universe by Lee_Fang_Tze.

Neothea is a large blueish green terrestrial Earth-like mega planet located in the Omicron Star System, orbiting the blue hypergiant star Cheron, and orbited by the silver moon Hesla.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Neothea (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee_Fang_Tze on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy"

I will leave some images here in the OOC thread in the attachments below to help players to get a better visual and mental idea of what to expect in game. Feel free to use this thread for OOC discussions pertaining to Neothea's lore or IC events. But please no meta-gaming, or using your OOC knowledge to advance your character's IC knowledge. Please be kind and respectful, and remember to have fun.
Attachments
IMG_20200717_000128.jpg
Map of the World (rough draft concept)
(50.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20200714_191704.jpg
Cheron size comparison to the Sun
(17.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20200714_224008.jpg
Hesla size comparison to the Moon
(18.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20200714_191803.jpg
Neothea size comparison to the Earth
(15.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Gung Fu has one purpose, to develop a reaction that happens naturally. Gung Fu is in the way you walk, the way you talk and the way you breathe. It is in the way you treat life, and the people around you. Everything you do is Gung Fu." - Shi Zhen Li

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee_Fang_Tze
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean World Builder Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Greeter Concierge

Re: Neothea (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee_Fang_Tze on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:56 am

Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy is now open to the public. Character approval is no longer required. Players may now join in at any time at their own discretion. I still need to add a few minor little details here and there, but nothing that will effect the IC chain of events or gameplay, so feel free to post whenever you are ready. I will add the factions in later so players will be able to join a faction if they'd like. This will be optional, not a requirement, but I will ask that you respect the planet Neothea and it's lore by submitting at least one character to at least one of the 3 factions at some point.

Remember the 3 nations are:
- Vataran Empire (imperial) of Mavrosa
- Patridan Republic (democratic) of Sepheda
- Heimatan Liberation (spiritual) of Bukhara

By the way, there is no set storyline, no set lore, no set ending or outcome to how this RPG story might end. Instead, players are in charge of what happens throughout the never-ending story. Whatever I have written and provided for you is already set in stone. The rest of the story is entirely up to you. This is your story. Explore it, participate, evolve with it, and just have fun. Please read the rules on the Introduction page before joining.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee_Fang_Tze
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean World Builder Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!