Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Evermore

Evermore

a part of “Evermore”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Seven souls are given a second chance at life... and two weeks to prevent the destruction of everything they know and love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evermore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Evermore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 am

hello there and thank you for your interest!

we are no longer accepting reservations.

a quick reminder and explanation of requirements when reserving!
  • a 500px wide gif (height doesn't matter)
  • the character's name, age (or age at death), how long they've been dead if they are a ghost, their sexuality, their face claim, and their dialogue colour. all characters must be 18+ and should have been 16+ at time of death.
  • and a short paragraph description of their life (and death, if relevant.) more details about this paragraph will be given in the OOC.

in this paragraph, i would like a vague idea of any existing relationships they may have. ghosts should have ties to at least one human while humans should have ties to at least one ghost. if you wanna go for several, go for it! as far as possible, try not to have the ties to another one of your own characters. you can come up with the ties- did they date? are they siblings? did one of them kill the other?- and hopefully, someone else might see your brief and decide their character matches up! if not, we might need to think outside the box in terms of pairings, but we'll figure it out!

please let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to clarify anything! if you're not sure yet, feel free to join our discord server, get to know us and our characters a little better, and discuss any potential character ideas!

here's a character sheet you can use if you wish, but feel free to use a different sheet if you'd like, once it has the same information!

Code: Select all
[font=baskerville][center][img]fontmeme%20or%201001fonts%20name%20here[/img][/center]
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x225/EEF2F3/EEF2F3[/img][/left][right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/200x225/EEF2F3/EEF2F3[/img][/right][center][img]http://placehold.it/150[/img][img]http://placehold.it/150[/img][img]http://placehold.it/150[/img]
[size=70][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][url=link]song or other inspiration[/url][/size][/center]
[center][img]http://via.placeholder.com/700x10/EEF2F3/EEF2F3[/img]
[color=white]______________________________[/color][/center]
[left][color=transparent][size=100]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/left]
[left][color=#hex][b]NAME[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] full middle last

[color=#hex][b]NICKNAMES[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] if applicable

[color=#hex][b]AGE[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] for ghosts, age at death and age now. all characters must be 18+ and for the ghosts, they should have been 16+ when they died.

[color=#hex][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color]self explanatory[/left][left][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][/left][left][color=#hex][b]GENDER[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] also self explanatory

[color=#hex][b]NATIONALITY[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] where they're from

[color=#hex][b]ROLE[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]X[/color] if relevant

[color=#hex][b]HEX[/b][/color][color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color] hex
[color=transparent]x
x[/color][/left]
[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img][/left][right][size=200][b]G H O S T[/b][/size][/right]

delete if not applicable. describe what, if any abilities, they have, as well as the extent of their amnesia. not all ghosts will have all three abilities (i.e. telekinesis, invisibility, and intangibility) and those with fewer abilities will be likely to have better control. some ghosts will have no memories of their human life, while others will simply just be  unable to remember their death and the few hours immediately preceding it.

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img][/right][left][size=200][b]M I R R O R[color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color]M I R R O R[/b][/size][/left]

[b][color=#hex]H E I G H T[/color][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][color=#hex]AND[/color][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][color=#hex]B U I L D:[/color] [/b]give weight if you wish but their build is also acceptable e.g. "5'2, petite"

Describe their appearance here. Include how they like to dress, any identifying features such as birthmarks, scars, tattoos, and piercings.

[left][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img][/left][right][size=200][b]W H O[color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color]A M[color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color]I?[/b][/size][/right]
[COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR]
[color=#hex][B]P E R S O N A L I T Y:[/B][/color]
at least two paragraphs - in an RP like this relationships are central so it's important to be able to establish them

[b][color=#hex]Q U I R K S[/color][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][color=#hex]A N D[/color][COLOR=TRANSPARENT]X[/COLOR][color=#hex]O D D I T I E S:[/color][/b]
(optional section) as many as you wish but ideally at least 3

[color=#hex][B]F E A R S:[/B][/color]
everyone fears something, even if they don't admit it

[right][img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img]
[img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x250/[/img][/right][left][size=200][b]T H E[color=TRANSPARENT]XX[/color]P A S T[/b][/size][/left]

describe their history here.
[/font]
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Evermore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:44 am

Howdy hey! Dropping two reservations because I cannot help myself lol

Erin Monaghan - deceased at 20 - died 5 years ago - homosexual - lynn gunn - #8BA3A6 -Wolf's Bane109

For as long as Erin could remember, it always seemed like life was out to get her in every way she looked. Her home life had been a mess, she wasn't exactly the brightest ontop of suffering from severe adhd, depression, and dyslexia, toppled on top of a terrible dating life...Well, it was only a recipe for disaster. She grew up in the small town not having made much of a life for herself except as a bartender, which leads into the tragic night of her death. She was walking home after a late night shift, as well as having a few drinks with her friends and decided to walk home, texting her girlfriend (human three) that she was on her way back home. Erin didn't exactly remember what happened next due to the alcohol and how quickly it all happened, but a speeding car came around the bend and everything went black. When Erin woke up, she could barely remember anything, not much more than her name as well as someone else's. She doesn't know why or who this person is, but she's determined to find out.

Markus Vasco - 26 - Bisexual - Andrew Garfield - #800000 -Wolf's Bane109

For Markus, well, life was a bit different. He had everything going for him. He had good grades, a moderately good family, all while working as a tattoo artist in town. Things were going well for him, as he was saving up money for his own apartment and had planned to finally ask his best friend (Soren Bowers) out on a date after they were coming back from a party. But things went horribly wrong between them, things had been said and he's regretted it since. When he got the call the next day of a drunk driver hitting the car Soren had gotten into, and he hadn't made it, Markus fell apart. He didn't go to college like he wanted, his family dynamic started to fall apart as he turned into himself and became more reserved. His job is barely hanging on by a thread as he lives alone in a small apartment. This wasn't what he was wanting from life, and the memories he still has of his best friend hasn't left his mind. Markus wishes he had a second chance to make things right with Soren, but he knows it's impossible..
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Elodie "Elle" Aldrich - Died at 18 - Died 6 years ago - Bisexual - Elizabeth Lail - #D4A9D6 - Sorella

Elodie never had the adventurous life she always sought to have. Her mother was a drunk that never cared what she did, but on the flip of the coin she had an overprotective father that wouldn't let her go out unless she snuck out herself. One day she snuck out with her boyfriend (human two) so that they could do something adventurous before college started in the fall. They had decided to go river rafting, but as soon as they were back up by the shuttle bus, Elle checked her phone and called her father. They began to argue which is when Elle began to pace closer and closer to the cliff side. Just as she was being warned, she fell off into the fast moving river and they never did find her alive.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:28 am

You're both very much accepted and I've updated the front page! Can't wait to see these characters!

So for anyone interested, I'm going to keep updating the first OOC post with how many places are left so you can see at a glance how many roles we have left!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:11 pm

Leopold “Leo” Mathers – 25 – Demisexual – Jacob Bixenman – #584b29 – Rosa

The Mathers were a respected family in Widow’s Peak, his dads owned and operated Mathers construction, a massive provider of jobs in the area. Leo was their only son, their crowning jewel. He was happy playing the role of their sterling son, well – happy was maybe pushing it but he was compliant. Then came along Elle. She was the sun on his skin, the breeze in his hair. Her home life wasn’t that great, all he wanted to do was give her the life she deserved. Then she died. There was a moment loss in his memories between calling out to her and standing at the edge of the cliff where she fell, screaming her name. All he could remember of her last moments was that look of realization as she lost her footing. They never found her, but they knew she was dead. After that college was postponed, eventually indefinitely. His dad’s tried being supportive but he just sunk deeper into his grief. He refused to talk about Elle, his fists clenching and eyes narrowing when her name would be mentioned. Even six years later he carried her death with him. Too afraid to let someone else in again, too afraid to watch them fall to their death never to be seen again.
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:36 pm

@partially-stars; Hey! Remember me? lol

I have come back to RPG and will making two reservations for your roleplay. I am currently going to bed but I do have to hunt for face claims.

All in all, be expecting a reservation from me soon.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:32 pm

@LindaRose you are very much accepted, can’t wait to see him!

@Sunshine: hey! Awesome to see you, can’t wait to see your reservations!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 am

Putting in a second reservation!! (Leo is just about finished just a couple of touches and images to be added)

Alexandra "Xan" Cole - Died at 20 - Died 4 1/2 years ago - Pan, femme leaning - Zendaya - #8c8d9c - Rosa

Xan had maybe a year of memories of a childhood, she was quickly thrown into the word of IV's and hospital beds. It was hard to long for something else when she didn't know what else there was. She spent the better part of the next two years in a children's hospital. The doctors told them at this rate, they wouldn't be able to keep up with Xan's illness especially given her rare blood type. It was still controversial at the time, but they discussed conceiving a child designed to be genetically compatible with Xan. They had talked about having another kid but that went on hold with Xan was diagnosed. They conceived Nixie in a petri dish, picking and choosing which genes they inherited. It wasn't until a few years that they started the process. All they were told as kids was that Nixie was going to help Xan. They caught on quick, kids weren't dumb. Xan hated subjecting Nixie to the hospital, she was supposed to be the big sister taking care of them not the other way around. She'd try to refuse, but she was still a minor and her parents had the say so. The moment she turned 18 she refused any more donations from Nixie. Her parents begged her to change her mind but she was unwavering in her decision. She skated by a couple years on chance, but after a couple years her kidney was failing and death was approaching. Her parents begged her to take Nixie's kidney, and she said no. Then Nixie begged and Xan almost broke, but she knew that taking Nixie's kidney would cost her a couple years of life best case scenario, let alone life long side effects. A couple days later she died, smiling and surrounded by loved ones.
Last edited by leisurelyatwar on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:26 pm

Phoenix "Nixie" Cole - 22 - Homosexual - Hailee Steinfeld- #de8245 - Sorella

Nixie was the product of her parents needing someone to help with Xan's health, but they also wanted another kid so it all worked out in their minds. Nixie always looked up to Xan, she never saw the sickness that everyone else would pity her for, instead she saw how brave and strong she was to live with her illness in day to day life. Nixie never felt bad for herself having to go through multiple procedures just to help Xan out, it was what sisters were for. She didn't get to be careless about things or get into fights because she needed to stay healthy and well, but despite that fact she snuck out to parties regularly, but made sure not to do anything that would be too risky. Even if that meant she was sober 90 percent of the time, but she liked being at parties because that's where her girlfriend Erin would have been. Nix was incredibly invested in they relationship that they had together, so when Erin died it only made her more cautious about walking anywhere or driving anywhere. It made her stay indoors for days on end, but nothing prepared her enough to lose her sister a year later. Nixie literally begged on her knees crying, trying to get Xan to take her kidney. She didn't want to lose another loved one, but Xan never gave in. It wasn't long after that she lost her too. Ever since Nix hasn't taken a single day for granted.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Hey love, if you'll have us (mostly because you mentioned no longer taking reservations), Ivisbo and I would love to jump in with a human/ghost duo! If it's okay, we'll get our reservations and CS' up ASAP.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:59 am

Hey my darling! You’d mentioned you were interested before I officially closed reservations so I’ll make an exception for you two! Can’t wait to see them!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:21 pm

Preston Atlas Blake | 26 | Homosexual | Sylverster Ulv | #BF0000 | Char

The first born male in a wealthy, prestigious family, Atlas' first day on Earth (and every day after) was met with high expectations and a pedestal that he was destined to fall from. A perpetual only child, he was spoiled rotten, in fact it's very likely he never heard the word 'no' until medical school ... and even then it was rare because, honestly, Atlas was quite good. Top of his class at Stanford Medical School and accepted into one of the most selective surgical intern programs in Massachusetts, Atlas was going places. Until Cass. Cassidy Aisling, with his bright smiles and vibrant jokes even though he lived in the hospital. Cass, who would grin widely whenever boring, apathetic, crass Atlas would enter his room. Who Atlas had to remind himself to ignore his growing crush over, because he was a professional, and Cass was sick. Cass who died while Atlas was on duty, the first patient he'd ever lost, the first time his composure in front of his fellow interns broke, the first time the Chief had to physically pull a doctor away from doing compressions

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Cassidy Aisling | Deceased at 23 | Died 1 week ago| Homosexual | Mickey Murphy | #012244 | Ivisbo

Cassidy Aisling had known death his entire life. Cystic fibrosis was a death sentence, timer given to you when you were too young to know what death was. His family was strong and supportive, but Cass knew they were in struggling. Death is harder on those that keep on living and since day one, he knew he would never experience that pain. So he'd tried his best to make it easier on all of them. Cass developed his own inner sun to make even the gloomiest of hospitals rooms just a little brighter, or derail an uncomfortable conversation with a well-timed joke. He liked people, loved to be near others and got too still when he was alone. Cass has never done much more then wait to die and struggle to breath, so he had next to nothing when it came to wild-growing-up-tales. He listened well and collected stories from every patient, nurse, and doctor- and when he'd met Dr. Blake, he'd been an instant fan. Moody and apathetic, Cass had just smiled brighter at the med students solemn stares. He'd made it a game to weasle his way under that stern surface and was pleasently surpised by the genuine human underneath. Maybe it was because he was one of the sharpest and most beautiful things he'd ever seen, opposite from him in everyway, but Cass was captivated. Until he wasn't anymore. Until breathing had gotten too hard and the inevitable had happened. He rememberd hating that Atlas Blake was on duty when his lungs finally gave out, he rememberd wishing that the young doctor had someone else to confide in- and then he'd woken up and gotten his wish.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Not wanting to like butt in or anything, just watching from the sidelines! What a cool idea! LOVE everyone's characters!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Thank ya!! :3

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!