Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens: The Second Year

Character Relationships

a part of “Camp Athens: The Second Year”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

A camp for the demigod children of Greek Paragons to train as they become soldiers for Olympus, learning to hone their abilities and become heroes. ( Closed )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens: The Second Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:44 am

Some children of gods are more prone to tossing and turning in their beds, watching their loved ones float away out of reach. The son of Hades, heir to the Underworld, is obviously no exception to this. He wonders what the heavy burden of his birth will bring to his newfound relationship, and his dreams are haunted by the uncertainty. Is it some strange subconscious fear that love cannot withstand all things after all?

Or maybe, just maybe, the children of certain Demigods will always hurt the ones they love the most. And that scares all of them, especially Mason. Maybe he's the worst of them all and just doesn't know it yet.

Sloane and Liam's relationship somehow endured and evolved beyond Camp Athens. In typical Ares fashion, Liam is in jail again. Sloane finds herself flabbergasted that she's at the police station because he only gave her an address. He casually welcomes her to his second home and takes extra care to remind her that it really wasn't his fault this time.

Though they've been together for quite a while, she still finds the little moments where he's less Ares and more compassionate kinda cute. She did tell him that no, he couldn't bring the puppy into the cafe, but he did it anyway. How can she be mad, though?

Duke is trying to hide the fact that Liv might have scared him more than just a little bit, but Liv isn't very good at masking her own emotions. She's perfectly annoyed at either him being alive or the fact that he's both alive and lecturing her. What the hell does he know anyway?

Sylas takes no time to step in to exploit Rae's now bare emotions. After all, it's easy for him to manipulate someone when their weakness has been exposed. The best part is that he may not even have to use his powers because (A) he's good-looking and just her type, and (B) she's needy underneath all that tough exterior. Rae's child's play to him, and he could use her later on down the road. For now, he comforts her and puts on his best face to prepare for that moment.

It's been a rough week in Camp Athens, and nothing has gone right. The Camp is under attack by unexpected awakening darkness, and they are in the fight for their lives. Daniel thought that he had saved Cherise, but the moment he turned around to get both of them out of their current situation, she's completely gone. Little to his knowledge, she seems to have been dragged into the realm of the Titan Oceanus for a very rude awakening...
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:12 pm

That last one is heartbreaking. I wish I had the skill to create these, but I don't so I appreciate it when I see someone who can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!