Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Atlas: The Aegis Program

a part of “Atlas: The Aegis Program”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

(ALL SPOTS TAKEN) When the sudden death of a known superhero leaves the city of Atlas shaken, a group of young Superheroes must band together to unravel the dark truth behind her death. The only thing is, everything isn't how it seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Atlas: The Aegis Program”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:21 pm

Feel free to leave your reservations here! All I require is their basic info on the front page, and a quick synopsis of their powers, etc etc. As well as their Alias/Hero name.

You can feel free to add anything else to the reservation as well, otherwise I'll simply find images myself if need be. I don't mind doing the leg work xD And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to DM me or even just ask them here. Either way works.

And there is a dedicated Discord server for this RP. Once a reservation has been made, I will then personally send you an invite to the server where you can catch up with everyone else who's involved. But it is not mandatory to join the server, to be a part of the RP. It just makes for easier/faster access and where a lot of the off-site chatting happens. More of a chaotic war-zone than anything else. LMAO

So, welcome aboard to anyone interested in joining, and I look forward to seeing what kind of cast we end up piecing together!
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Atlas: The Aegis Program

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:15 am

Morgana Ishida | 22 | Homosexual | #691B37 | Lyrica Okano | Reserved: GrimBones66

Initially hailing from the Upper-City of Atlas, she has been with Aegis for two years. She possesses the abilities of Witchcraft and Shadow-Walking. Since first joining Aegis, her abilities have been heightened by having a certain gem embedded into the top of her hand.

In a bit of a rush but I can add pictures later if you need them.

Basically, she manipulates magic, she's a magic-user which in her case, her most powerful magic takes form most noticeably by saying a word and having whatever she said manifest or happen. For example, if she says stop the things/people she directs it to will either freeze, stop in time, etc, it's finicky but she is still getting a hang of it. If she says explode something is probably going to explode which is why she needs to concentrate hard and watch what she says with intent. There is also a staff she can summon that is hidden within her and can only be taken out by minor blood magic but I think that counts as witchcraft too? Every time she summons that staff it takes a chunk of her energy because he has to also spill her blood for it. So in the downfall, it can leave her exhausted. Her shadow walk is just a means of traveling, she can't manipulate them or anything of that sort but she can step through them no matter what it is to end up somewhere else. Basically, shadow teleportation almost.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:50 am

@GrimBones66, looks good, my dear! She has been put under reservation and her info has been added to the front page! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:40 pm

sentinel

ImageImageImageImage
Bella Clayton | 24 | Asexual panromantic | #772222 | Arden Cho | Reserved: partially-stars

They are originally from Lower City, Atlas and have been with Aegis for about 3 years. They possess the abilities of telekinesis, force-field generation, and telepathy. Since first joining Aegis, they had become the Side-Kick of Jet Stream.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 pm

@partially-stars Looking good and love the FC choice!!! ^_^ Consider them reserved and added to the front page!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:16 pm

White Noise

ImageImageImageImage
Casper Stein | 22 | Homosexual | #587DA8 | Dylan O'Brien | reserved: sapphire.
Born to an Upper Atlas City family of socialites and politicians, Casper has been with Aegis for three years. He possesses the power of Ghost Physiology, Ectoplasm Generation, and Telekinesis. Since joining Aegis he has been the sidekick of nobody.
Last edited by sapphire. on Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:52 pm

VARIANT

ImageImage

Cameron Jensen||23||Bisexual||#1a7572||Maxence Danet-Fauvel|| Reserved: phoenixheart

Originally from the Lower City of Atlas, Cameron is a more recent recruit to Aegis, having been with the group just over a year. He possesses the ability of Self-Replication and Self-Fission

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:15 pm

@sapphire Looks good! Consider him reserved!! Very interesting take on some powers, and look forward to seeing what you do with him!! I personally love my ghost heroes, so this will be fun indeed!

@phoenixheart, also looks good!!! Consider him reserved!! Also some interesting use of powers! Can't wait to see what you do with him!! Self replication is such an underrated power, imo

Will update the front pages with them soon!!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:42 pm

THE DRUID

ImageImage

Ada Forrest|| 21|| Figuring that bit out ||#b54ea2|| Abigail Cowen|| Reserved: phoenixheart

Originally from Upper City, Atlas, Ada has been with Aegis for two years often working alongside Vespa. She possesses the power of Elemental Manipulation and Plant Manipulation.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby therealmcdreamy on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:01 am

Kit Cassidy | 19 | Heterosexual | #698B69 | Dylan Sprayberry | Reserved: therealmcdreamy

Originally from Lower City, Atlas, how long Kit has been with Aegis is lost on him. To his knowledge he's been here for two years as that's as far back he can fully remember. His abilities are bio-electricity manipulation and cyber mind. He prefers being able to hide out in his lab making gadgets and weapons for the rest of the heroes.

therealmcdreamy
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:23 pm

@therealmcdreamy, interesting character and choice of powers! Interested to see what you do with them! Spot is reserved! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby therealmcdreamy on Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:00 pm

@Wolf's Bane109 Thank you. I'm super excited to make him. Also thought of a fun alias... Spark Plug

therealmcdreamy
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:23 pm

@therealmxdreamy, no problem at all! I look forward to him! ^-^ And I love the alias as well!

If you got any questions, feel free to ask! No such thing as a wrong or stupid question here! as long as you don't ask if water's wet anyway....

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby therealmcdreamy on Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:57 am

My darling Kit is completed in case anyone wanted to work out relations. For some reason I can't get my computer to load the 100x100 image lol

therealmcdreamy
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:37 pm

He looks good to me and has been accepted! ^-^

And it's just an issue with the site and how images work. If you just refresh/clear your cache images of your computer, it'll refresh all images and it'll show you that the 100x100 loaded properly for his sheet.

It's just a weird issue the site has with some of the coding so, it's all good!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:09 pm

charon

ImageImageImageImage
Kieran Gallagher | 25 | Demisexual biromantic | #757576 | Samuel Larsen | Reserved: partially-stars

He is originally from Upper City, Atlas and has been with Aegis for about 5 years. He possesses the abilities of necromancy, death sense, and retro/precognition. Since first joining Aegis, he has become the Side-Kick of (tbd).

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:10 pm

Heya Wolfie! Long time no see~
Its good to see you're still churning out really good roleplays and premises after all these years.
If there are any character slots left, I'd like to reserve one!

Quantum

ImageImage
Leona Lambert | 24 | Genderqueer/Pansexual | #FFD201 | Amandla Stenberg | Reserved: AbsoluteWhisper

They are originally from Lower City, Atlas, and have been with Aegis for about 5 years. They possess the abilities of Kinetic and Potential Energy Absorption and Manipulation. Since first joining Aegis, they have become the Side-Kick of Paladin.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 pm

Oh holy fucking shit, dude!! It's been a hell of a long time! Glad to see ya!

And for you? Of course, there's always a spot for ya. ;) They look good and consider them reserved!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Wildman

ImageImageImageImage
Clarence Lawless| 18 | Queer | #46C7C7 | Finn Wolfhard | ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

He is originally from Upper City, Atlas and has been with Aegis for about 9 years. He possesses the abilities of random power generation and adaptive physiology. Since first joining Aegis, he has become the Side-Kick of (tbd).

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!