Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akita's Seasons Return

Rervations

a part of “Akita's Seasons Return”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rervations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:06 am

Please post any and all reservation requests here. Thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Rervations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:14 pm

I know I submitted my char already Kura, but did you want me to make a reservation?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Nope you’re good! I already posted in the role players wanted forum and I’ll probably bump it again soon.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby npc.energy on Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:47 pm

Hey!

Could I possibly put a reservation down for two characters?

First would be for the role of Summer with the face-claim Toru Oikawa, increased sight for the enhancement, percussion instruments, a pet bird, and he likes aggressive people.

If it's okay, the second would be the dark and quiet character with the face-claim Yata Misaki.

1. When people smile with their eyes.
2. Open-mindedness.
Last edited by npc.energy on Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i'm sorry about your face" - rpg user, phosphene

npc.energy
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Promethean Author Giver World Builder Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:29 am

hello! (੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* i've been looking at this rp for a bit and been thinking about joining, so i'm gonna go ahead and see about putting my own reservations down. i do have some questions, but i'll be putting those in that thread that you listed in the rules later. i haven't been active on any roleplays on rpg itself for the past 2+ years, (besides using a storage-like corner with a friend for basic character profiles) but i have been dming my own rp in a separate space (discord) for about a year now. if you need me to provide any up to date writing samples, i'd be happy to do so!

i'd like to make two reservations, though if only one is acceptable, then the first of them takes priority.

may i request the popular and confident role, using a changed face claim of langa hasegawa?

and for the second, may i request the winter role, with the changed face claim of lu guang, taking the increased smell enhancement, rodent pet, string instruments, and a compatibility with sweet people?

tattoos, i think they're intriguing.
a chill vibe! i hate being intimidated ;;;

( also npc.energy, your pfp is really cute!! ˊᗜˋ )

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:13 am

Whoohoo 2 bites!!! Isn't this awesome, Kura?! I asked you this already, but if you want I can take up Summer's love interest and the Junior star. I am fine with those FCs too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:17 am

Hello everyone! I want to apologize for the delay in my response - work has been hectic as I am in the process of receiving a promotion and it's been quite busy as of late, but this isn't a common thing for me, just been busy. I'm generally able to check the site as well as my Discord every day, just been busy the last few days or so - you know how it gets! I am also updating the rules to give longer extensions for character sheet submissions as I know how real life can get!

I will update the introduction page accordingly to all approved reservations as follows:

@npc.energy

Reservation approved!

@sunnelore

Reservation approved!

Thank you both so much for your interest and I hope you'll have fun with us on this adventure!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:11 am

yay! i’m thrilled to get into it! and reservation approval came just in time, since the weekend is here now so i’ll have free time and no shifts! no worries about the wait, life happens, i’ve definitely experienced the same. congratulations on your promotion though!

i have just a couple questions so now that i’ve been approved i’ll drop those in the correct thread shortly, now that i’m on break at work. thank you again!

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!