Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Random Thread

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Random Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:24 pm

This is a test of a new feature. You can safely ignore it.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Re: [OOC] Random Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey I started a Random Thread! lol see? --> So Random
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissDoomofDoom on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Oh I wanted to dangerously ignore it

MissDoomofDoom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Biscuits.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: My RP Maintenance and Posting Schedule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

***Note: I have tried to find another place to post this. But there doesn't seem to be such a place. I will also copy it to each of my individual RP's I just wanted to have a central place for this.***

My RP Maintenance and Posting Schedule

Mondays:
.....Login One - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)
.....Login Two - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward
.....Login Three - The Multiverse (Chat: If you see me there, I will likely start out in the OOC for a few minutes and then Gambit's bar or Canti's Diner. If you have a specific character you want me to bring in, and I am not otherwise busy, then just ask me.)

Tuesdays:
.....Login One - General Medieval
.....Login Two - The Multiverse (Chat)
.....Login Three - Faith Based RP (Not Necessarily the Actual Name/Not created Yet/Permission Still Pending)

Wednesdays:
.....Login One - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)
.....Login Two - Faith Based RP (Coming Soon - Pending Approval)
.....Login Three - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward

Thursdays:
.....Login One - The Multiverse (Chat)
.....Login Two - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward
.....Login Three - General Medieval

Fridays:
.....Login One - Faith Based RP (Coming Soon - Pending Approval)
.....Login Two - General Medieval
.....Login Three - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)

Saturdays will be for family and Sundays for God for now on. Also, though each login won't have a special time, each will be a maximum of 90 min.

**This is the likelyhood of each login number happening: Login One - Definitely (Unless something happens beyond my control), Login Two - Most likely (Unless my day just gets two busy), Login Three - Once or twice a week (If I am having a particularly slow week).**
Follow my blog about my husband's medical condition and my tweets for updates on it.
------------------------------------
Character List to Come Later

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!