Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Super Mario World

Super Mario World

a part of “Super Mario World”, a fictional universe by Aufeis.

Everyone knows Super Mario. He's legendary. But what happens to the Mushroom Kingdom when Mario is gone?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Mario World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Super Mario World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Super Mario World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Super Mario World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 am

Are you serious? An actual, honest-to-goodness Super Mario roleplay?

Hot diggity damn, I've been thinking of starting one because I couldn't find one for the longest time! Similar story, too...Count me in!

...unfortunately, I don't think my main character would be accepted in this situation. I'll have to go with my beta character...and probably modify her. I'll be submitting a character sheet later today--I'd do so now but I'm RIGHT about to walk out the door for an eye examination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 am

Well, go ahead and post your original character here and I'll decide. You might get lucky!

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 am

Hey I might join too! I wil have to post the character later cause I have to go to school soon :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 am

I guess it's obvious I like the Koopa Bros, hence why my character is somewhat based on them.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Alrighty, I'm back. I do have a couple of questions I want to get out of the way before I submit anything for approval, though.

I just want to clarify but you said we can have TWO Main Characters and a small number of minor characters along with them (aka a Yoshi or two plus a minor baddie buddy or something)? If that's the case, I may just submit my entire TEAM I had for my own Mario RP.

And secondly, how do you feel about characters having relations to the main characters? I understand if you play any of the Koopalings, as they're apparently related to Bowser, but what of...say...an offspring of THEM? I just ask for clarity's sake.

I don't want to submit a character that claims to be the "son of Mario" only to have him shot down. >XD Although I suppose that character's history could always be changed appropriately. ~_^

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm

*shrugs* I've already accepted a character who was the daughter to Princess Peach. I don't mind, but you may want to think of a story. I'm not exactly sure how any of the relations things are going to work. I won't reject it, if that's what you're worried about.

On the baddies thing, I meant literal baddies, only because the baddies are so expendable. If they make a team, they're each considered a hero, sorry.

I'd like to each person only play one type of each characters: For example, one hero, one villain; one villain, one royal character; etc, that way everyone who wanted to could play a hero, and by limiting each person to one hero, one villain, etc, I can do that. If nobody joins up to fill the spaces, I'll start letting people play two heroes or two villains.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Alright, then I'll cut out the team...I was going to have a minor character in it but I'll probably leave her out unless one of them doesn't fit well with the crew.

Thing is, I was looking through the character sheet and saw that one of the characters, Princess Pomegranate, already IS a daughter of Peach...but this proves a slight inconsistency with one of my character Lucio, as he's supposed to her son as well.

I can live with the prospect of Lucio being a brother to Princess Pomegranate, but I'm not quite too sure how that would settle with ScarletPearl. Like I said, I can always change the aspect around if need be, or even scrap them and come up with someone new altogether.

That having been said, I have my two character sheets ready to be submitted for review.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Wow, epic fail on my part. XP

I just screwed that plan up. Hang on, I can fix it.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

What, no siblings for Marino? x3

Eh, whatever. I'll change my character info again. >XD

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh, I didn't want to conflict with your character. I'm trying to get the important slots filled for right now, so we can get started. However, we need more Koopalings. I can have Ivy be Daisy's daughter if you'd like, I just didn't want to mess up anyone's plans before the RP even got started. :P

Loool.

I gotta dip offline in a few, be back in an hour or so.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 pm

...Holy son of a gun, I just realized something.

If the Marios are perceived to be in their THIRTIES, then unless my characters did some time-travel or some such...

DX< ACK *mind splodes*

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Many years have passed since the Marios were in their thirties. I meant during the games they are in their thirties.

Around now they would have been like 50 or sixty, had they not met their untimely demise in some way, manner, or fashion.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Alrighty, yeah, I had figured as much...I just didn't know if the Marios would have still been in their 30s around the time of this RP.

Okay, that makes sense. I sort of envisioned Mario to be in his 50s in the current day anyway, so this isn't too far from the mark. >XD And, yeah, I gotta be heading off soon myself, although I don't know how long I'll be gone for.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Wow, you have a ton of locations. I'm picturing more of a Paper Mario World than Super Mario World. Toad Town, Koopa Town, Dry Dry Desert, Dry Dry Outpost, all those are from Paper Mario.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreatCrow on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Dude. Does this still have room? This looks awesome!

GreatCrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 pm

I was wondering if I could play Daisy's daughter.....she could have two?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm

I'm not sure about that. You'd have to ask the GM. Right now Daisy already HAS two children, and one of them is already a daughter (Princess Ivy), her other child being a son (Marino Mario) but...I dunno. >XD

Personally, I don't care any which way myself. But I think we're only looking for a certain number of hero or human type characters...

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreatCrow on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Do we already have all our royalty characters?

GreatCrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 am

That depends. I'd say we were still missing villain characters, such as those descendant from the Koopa Kids (which would technically make them royalty seeing as how they're the children of the children of King Bowser Koopa) but that's my understanding of it.

And there's nothing stating that you couldn't be an original character descendant from royalty of another kingdom...such as say, those from the Waffle Kingdom, the Beanbean Kingdom, or hailing from Jewel Land, or wherever else you would feel comfortable describing in your character's history.

Aufeis would have to review it and give you the final opinion, though, but that's from what I could glean from the rules.

HOWEVER, from glancing at the overview sheet for character positions needed I'd state we still need our Chancellor, Body Guard, and Royal Adviser if that was what you were actually asking. I apologize if I originally misinterpreted your question.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!