Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Ball NS

Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)

a part of “Dragon Ball NS”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

This is about 200 years after Goku and Vegeta defeated Omega Shenron. Main characters have died off, but their decendents still protect the earth, along with some new faces on the scene.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball NS”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/dragon-ball-ns-new-saga/]Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:56 pm

This looks VERY interesting.

I'll be making a character sheet very soon.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 am

I'm glad to hear someone beside me say so. I was hoping I wasnt the only one who thought it would be nice to continue the series I so much adored when I was younger, dispite being completely dissatisfied with GT. Oh well. Let's hope this thing catches on though, right?

Edit: Read your character sheet. Sounds like a character that you put alot of thought into! I wish I had that kind of skill. ADD and ADHD hamper my skill of being able to think excessively about one character. And if I do think them out, I begin to pick them apart. So I try and come up with something off the top of my head.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 am

No worries, my char profile is actually less thought out, but only because my character is simple and uncomplex. (That's not even a word is it?)

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Come on now....I broke the ice you guys. Dont just ignore the RP. Gather your testicular fortitude, and post.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 pm

I love the variation of characters so far. I'm still shocked I havent seen more people, or people that have been like "I r teh son of g0h@n f3@r m3h." Lolz.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

I must say Vio-Lance this RP has promise.

I have another DBZ RP, but it's going nowhere sadly. :(. DBZ RP's take time to gain members, but if you keep things interesting you'll be fine. It seems that Kendon is the Lead Antagonist, but that's fine.

AND HOW DARE YOU! :P. I put extreme detail into my characters. First off I think of what type of characters I want, and what type of Roleplay Experience I seek to enjoy. Then gather character concept idea's, and put words to them.

I'm a mix of Akira Tokriyama, and Oda in terms of character making, and storyline's. However progression, and rising is my issue, but I won't go into that.

Nice RP! But can you add specific location's in earth, and possibly some other planets?

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, you know, I'm fairly new to the site, not to roleplay, but the site.

Perhaps, that if we're lucky this RP can grow to be popular. If not, it doesnt bother me only having 3-4 characters. As long as it doesnt get repetitive.

And what do you mean "HOW DARE I"? I was saying that your character IS well thought out. Mine arent, because...well...yeah, explained above.
#30 is really a combinations of random thought. And not to mention, I've no good visualization of him. He's in my mind, but due to my extreme lack of artistic talent, I couldnt even dream of putting him on paper.

As for putting other places? Sure, I can do that. I mean, like, "Plains" "Wasteland" "Oaisis" " *Insert Direction* City"? That'd be easy enough. Any places in particular that you want me to add?
Planets might be a little trickier, but, yeah, I can totally see that happening. Let me know what you for some locations and planets, and we'll chat 'em out.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Well that's good. :P

All RP's grow over time, especially DBZ one's. I'm thinking of ending my own DBZ rp, it's became a misguided mess. Many of the players have abandoned it, and it suffered when I was gone due to computer issues.

I was kiddin about the HOW DARE YOU part. I added a smiley of sorts to show how playful I was acted. Sorry If I offended anyone, on the bright side I feel all the character submitted are quite interesting. Plains, Waste lands, ect would be good. LOL at the insert direction city.

But add Central City plz, well I don't need any other planets. But I'd suggest adding Namek for now.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 pm

There we go! All the directional cities, as I think they'd be in the future of DBZ.

And I'm sorry that your DBZ RP didnt work out. I hope that either this one will work for you, or perhaps you can make another one, that I could join.

Either way, as I was saying, enjoy yar cities. I'll add things like "Wasteland" "Forest" "Tito's Bar and Grill", and "Zapeto's Shoes" later. (Kidding about the last two, of course.)

Because I can totally see one of our characters trying to either hide or hold up a shoe-store. XD

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Indeed Vio-Lance which role-play are you make this reference too so we may merge it with that OOC post.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm

This was a mistaken post. It was ment to be part of the Dragon Ball NS (New Saga) part of the OOC. I'm sory for just cluttering up the place with silly OOCs for no reason.

But, uhm, yes. There you go.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

I'll go post in the roleplay, I need to find a way to get attention I suppose purse snatching was not enough to get attention XD, but the aerial escape. :P

So we need MORE location's MORE!

Locations
Papaya Islands
Hercule City
Saiyan City

Also you can add location's within location's. The grill you can add to West city, add Tenkachi Budokai as a location listed under Papya Islands

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Weeeeellll....I'll get right on those locations. But otherwise, the bank is being robbed. Purse snatcher can get away for now, but otherwise...I would've totally TRIED to beat your face in. Unless the woman you robbed was Bill Gates Junior Jr's wife, I think the bank is a tad more important. I just wish that more people would posteses.

I'm totally thinking of adding in another character too. Should I, though?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:32 am

Hey guys. Sorry if my character isn't "Dragon Ball Z" enough.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 pm

^^ It's kinda okay, and not in some ways. Kamachi goes against DBZ logic, my friend. I think he has potential to be a good character.

One Angel's "don't exist in DBZ, but then again nor do Bodonta's. What is the origin of the Angelic species? Because the ruling entity of the afterlife is none as King Yemma, a gigantic red ogre. And do you know the basics of DBZ..ki energy, and such? If not I can tell you, you'll be at a major disadvantage in combat with only a bow, and a sword.

Viioo. XD there's no Hercule City yet. Alto would totally rob Bill Gate's Junior Jr's wife, I'll do that if I can XD. As for another character, naah. It depends I'd bad to play antagonists and protagonists. Me I have a villain, and a neutral. Ya know, and Alto's gonna be cool.

Also I posted. Also guys can you check out this RP IOF, it needs people.

roleplay/invasion-of-fiction/

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Since I plan to be using my character in other roleplays, I made his profile kind of vague and generic, but I can modify him to fit the Dragon Ball Z universe. The origins of his species are unknown, but I can just say he's from a race of people far away. And yes, I know about the basics of Dragon Ball Z: my character uses ki.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Ohhh. Pssssh. There is too a Hercule City. You need to pay closer attention.... *Points in random direction.* FLYING TACOS!
*Hides behind majakicall brick wall. (Yes, Majakicall)*

Lets see...anything else that perhaps you could think of that would go well on Earth?
That goes for everyone, too. You have a suggestion? My ears work! (Well, at least one of them does.)

Also, Chully? The RP that you posted seems interesting, but all the characters that I'd want to be (Bardock being #1) would already either be dead, not alive, or absorbed.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm

O_O...your right there is Hercule City, my bad. *Nervous sweat drop* I SWEAR that wasn't there a minute ago.

ADD Tenkaichi Budokai to Papya Islands now. Some other places would be..Capsule Corp(Add that into West City) and add pictures of cities.

Earth

Some othe rplace's are Korin's Tower, Kami's lookout, and Kame house. Then there's Gingertown.

IOF is an interesting roleplay. You really should read the rules, it's a sign your an attentive rper. One of the rules states any character from any point in the fiction. So you can use Harry Potter from Book 5, OR book 7. That being said you can use Bardock, ANY Character from DBZ not taken. So JOIN NAO! You can be Bardock, and such.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 pm

I will get right on that, good buddy! Just gimme a sec to get it all set up. Pictures are going to take some time though. Like I said, gimme some time, and I can make it happen.

In response to IOF.... AH KAN BEE BARDOCKZ?! BANZAI!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!