Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Final Fantasy: World's End

Final Fantasy: World's End

a part of “Final Fantasy: World's End”, a fictional universe by The Afterman.

With the foretold coming of the Dark Gods to destroy Enice, a band of heroes emerges to destroy the opposing threat.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy: World's End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Final Fantasy: World's End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am

THis is the link to my new RP: "Final Fantasy: World's End"

I have spent a lot of time on this RP to make it enjoyable for you. If you have any questions or are concerned, don't be afraid to ask. If you just absolutely don't like it, I'm sorry.
But I hope you like it and join if you want to.
Last edited by The Afterman on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy: World's End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello? Anyone home?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmethystXIII on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello~ Is this RP still getting off the ground? I would like to create an Elvian Healer but I have a couple questions to ask. First: what do you consider to be appropriate post length for out-of-combat posts? Second: How many are there to be in a party? I see that there are two Warriors, leading me to want to play the Healer... (Although, I assume we will need another ranged attacker since I will not be doing damage..)

AmethystXIII
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Well, I'm finished setting the RP up, so you can go ahead and join.
Appropriate combat posts would be either a really lengthy post (but who wants that, unless you like writing 30 paragraphs) or divide it into 3-4 posts.
As for party size, I intend to close this RP for membership once I feel we have enough people, so we'll all be in the same party.
And yeah, we probably will need a ranged attacker..... ^.^ hehe.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Ooh, this looks interesting, I'll try to make a profile soon. But I'm planning on being a bard if that's okay.

Edit: Sorry, wasn't reading the classes and sub classes -_-; Neeeevermind. But you don't need a ranger do you? Or do you just need a long range support class?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Long range. You don't have to be. I mean I can't control what kind of character you make, but it would be nice.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

is a Elvian just like an Elf race? And would you mind if I my Subclass was a Mystic(my class is going to be a white mage). I can't send pms because I'm so new. >.<

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 am

Ahh Mystic. How did I forget that?
Yeah, and elvian is a different word for elf type race.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 am

Just wondering...
I would like to use a character from another RP on this RP.
Do I have to re-fill out everything about that character here?
Or can I import him somehow?

FinalFan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 pm

There is a select a character option in the character application, but you need the profile info from this RP in their description.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!