Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arabella Demonte - Rogue Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Arabella Demonte - Rogue Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabellaDemonte on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/arabella-demonte-rogue-princess/]Arabella Demonte - Rogue Princess[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabellaDemonte
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Arabella Demonte - Rogue Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm

I would like to try this out, but would you mind if my character comes from a realm where the technology and society are advanced, as in post-industrial/early modern?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:53 am

Just so you all know...Chronos is the Titan of Law and Time...
"In order to evolve into the age of civilization, all sentient life must first establish a code of law and order. Less they fall into chaos." - Me

"Cruelty and deception are the cornerstones of a conspiracy." - Me

"A single man cannot alter the fate of a nation. But a nation, cannot alter the fate of a single man." - Me

"Question thy leader." - Me

Law & Order Are Essential To Productivity. But Are Also Essential For Slavery; Trust Noone.

Chronos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 am

I edited my profile, now it's alot better, I suggest you read :)

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am

Just an update, my computer is still infected with a virus. I've been posting on my friends computer for awhile now. But I have very little connectivity; Hopefully I will have it fixed by the day after thommorow. In the mean time, please don't give up on me. -Vyra

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 pm

ALRIGHT! I'm back up and kicken'.

Computer is back up and running. WOO.

Let the party begin once again.

THE DOCTER IS IN!

Pool is closed.

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Well....I suppose it's almost time to say goodbye to Baxter. He's been a good aid, but he's about to have a run-in with the Crimson Knight. Besides, with Vyra, Arabella should be fine. I'm pretty sure he could hack through an army and come out on top!

Well, it could go one of two ways. I could submit another character to aid you both...or I could control the Crimson Knight. Either way.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 am

Aw, Baxter is going to die? How sad. Either way. I think it would add drama to the mix. I think you should become the crimson knight. Just because I want a Non-NPC to fight >.< But, you can do whatever you want :)

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 pm

It's what I've decided I'm going to do. Ya'know, give Vyra a rvial and the story a main antagonist...or, perhaps a puppet for the main antagonist...?

I'll post momentarily.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronos on Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Sorry i've been gone for so long, went on a business trip, no lap-top.

Chronos
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!