Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era

Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era

a part of “Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era”, a fictional universe by Nemmy826.

Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse are back for another grand featuring of Fullmetal Alchemist. With brand new homonculus, new state alchemists, and a new wave of resistance, which side will you take?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Prescription for boredom: A heavy dose of Jeffro826!

Check me out on YouTube today! :D
http://www.youtube.com/jeffro826

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fullmetal Alchemist - The Second Era

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey, this sounds interesting and everything, but unless your changing the original plot then its kinda weird. At the end of FMA Al did get his body back and Ed was sent to our world. If you continued from that with the movie that happens afterward then they are both in our world. Also, Ed and Al never want to bring their mother back with the philosophers stone. They just wanted to undo what they'd done.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Any ideas on what I could possibly place into the story to make it better and possibly get a character in played by you?? :D

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Hey, Nemeth, may I suggest not making it 10 years into the future and maybe..2? 10 years would mean the army officials would be in their thirties-forties, Ed and Al would be in their twenties, and... we probably still wan to play them young. Right?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 am

I just changed the years in the intro.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightningxAlchemist on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am

I wasn't sure what the ages were anyway so I didn't put a specific age anyway. And I did the Profiles as best I could. So if I screwed up on something, LET ME KNOW. Thanks.
~"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." -Unknown
~Never piss off a ninja...their jutsus hurt like HELL--especially the Chidori. o_o;;
~Never wake a sleeping dragon...if you do, you just might end up their morning (or afternapping) meal.

LightningxAlchemist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightFlight on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 am

Are original characters allowed?
Shimahamaru says:
WTF! STAY IN THERE!!!!

Shimahamaru says:
*stuffs character in*

Cadnumber: 12
Pseudoletter: Chi

MidnightFlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am

Yes, original characters are allowed Midnight Flight. Check back in the Introduction for a list of slots available.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!