Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Invasion of Fiction

Invasion of Fiction (Restart)

a part of “An Invasion of Fiction”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

What would happen if our favorite fictional character entered our every-day lives? Complete, and utter chaos? Can we deal with the results? Find out..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Invasion of Fiction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Invasion of Fiction (Restart)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "An Invasion of Fiction"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Invasion of Fiction (Restart)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat May 08, 2010 6:43 pm

ATTENTION:

Okay so my sister has taken interest to IOF, and has decided to join. Chulance, if she EVER comes into chat, I will not like you saying ANYTHING bad about her, and I will MOST DEFINITELY NOT approve of you calling her a bitch.

I'm being serious. She won't take much offense maybe, but I will because I am her damn brother. She is not one of the girls you like to refer to as a 'gangsta bitch' and I'd like you all to be nice with her as she is relatively new to the site.

I don't want her thinking she isn't welcome among us nerds of Heroes and Pokemon.

Also Chulance, she is going to be roleplaying as my sister, and she is bringing in one of her favorite fictional character she has been writing about in her spare time.

If any of you are interested in what she is writing, I am very sure she will be more than happy enough to show you what she has written via email or another forum topic.

Thank you for your cooperation. She is currently submitting her personal profile to the roleplay. And she might just be in chat later tonight.

-SM, NightWriter99's brother

P.S. Chulance, she is not a big fan of Heroes, so don't bother trying to recruit her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightWriter99 on Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello I'm Jesse, Travis' sister, just showing that I'm here.
The world has it's beginnings and it's endings, why should our follow what the world has laid out?

"There's an empty place in my bones that calls out for something unknown."
-Jack Skellington The Nightmare Before Christmas, Jack's Lament

NightWriter99
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat May 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Good to meet a fellow writer, especially someone related to SM. I am Aufeis, or Aufy if you prefer, and I'd like to welcome you to RPG. Have a welcome cookie?

*offers cookie*
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Uh, could one of you kind gents(or ladies, idk) kindly tell me what's going on right now in the RP? And also, how do the characters get to the real world? Can I do like a vortex thing? (Misa-Misa loves spiny rides. :D)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Right know the Fictional Characters are coming into the Real World.

Many of us are playing the Real World versions' of ourselves. So Litria you could play-yourself, it's easier to get into the roleplay that way. They just appear, there's no vortex. They appear in random location's, usually waking up. Misa, can wake up in somewhere, I dunno lol.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

:) If I made her wake up in a park or something, would someone come and get her? :P Lol.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 am

whoa whoa whoa, i was posting in teh old RP, so thats why i got no response, i stumbled along this by accident
anyways, i will tell my firends about ths too then.

yes to buisness then, Hey, i created a character Haru Glory, he is at 45% of his max strength, to allow his to grow throughout the RP, anyways, tell me him i need to fix something in the character portfolio,
thanks,
vnygenius
“For death begins with life's first breath And life begins at touch of death”

vnygenius
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!