Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The secret files of Sora

The secret files of Sora

a part of “The secret files of Sora”, a fictional universe by phantom72391.

This is a story i'm making up about the mysterys behind the character sora from dot hacksign.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The secret files of Sora”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The secret files of Sora

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantom72391 on Fri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm

this is the info needed for story
real world name:
game world name:
who you hang out with the most:
if you have a crush on any one:
apearance:
bio:
wepon:
character type:
and if you have any specal gifts/ talents, and if you have a pet or not:
thats it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantom72391
Member for 14 years
Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The secret files of Sora

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantom72391 on Sat May 22, 2010 7:16 pm

game world name: phantom
Who i hang out with the most: Sora and bear
if i have any crushes on anyone: yes. sora
appearance:
this is me in the game world: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FzD4xjSdNq4/S ... wordie.jpg except the white is black and my hair is dark dark brown.
me in the real world:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vvrIcxq2idg/S ... pickup.jpg except i have light brown eyes. and my outfit is the color of the eyes in the picture.
bio: her sister is phantom. jenny is very shy and quite. she is the type that every one would like but that is hard to gains trust. so far sora is the only one thats done this is him and bear but mostly him. she has a darker past than even phantom does. both of her parents tryed to kill her but somehow they failed and she got away. she is also 100% blind.
wepon: a long sword sometimes two but most of the time only that one.
character type: a twin swords man but she only uses those two swords when its an emergancy
gifts or talents: shes got the gift of conferting meaning she is very good at cousoling type of stuff. she also is very good with animals. she also is a perfecional computer and sicuritey hacker.
pets: she has one main pet her german shepard Jerome he is a highly trained assasin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantom72391
Member for 14 years
Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!