Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Through The Wormhole

Through The Wormhole

a part of “Through The Wormhole”, a fictional universe by Иanophяeak.

A National Roleplay set in the far-off reaches of space. Build and command an empire as you conquer, world by world, until none remain to oppose you. Design your race and challenge fellow RPers in a bid to control the galaxy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Through The Wormhole”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Through The Wormhole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 pm

-Work in Progress-

For those I have already interested, you may post here so I can notify you when the roleplay is ready.
This is a space NRP with strategy and creative focuses, where you will design a race and work within a rule system to conquer neighbors.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Through The Wormhole

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

In. Nuff said. Space communists, here I come!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I am most certainly interested.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

I have to make my emblem first.

Expect the Erkenntnis.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Expect a Roman styled empire coming down in a war path.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Sigh. Space Romans.

Gruppen Solenergi is a resource development corporation that came through the wormhole.

The Møtet is the Colonial authority.

Avvikende are outliers. They scout ahead of the main force.

The Jeger Grupper are elite "hunter groups." They are aided by Tunge Grupper and the Luftvåpen.

A Jeger Gruppen is a self-contained Regiment.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:40 am

I'm certainly interested. I'm in a halo mood recently so sorry if my race turns out similar.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:33 am

I think I am interested. I'm not sure about how you are going to do this so ill make my race after I find out. Also I need to know if magic is accepted because my race would be warlocks.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 am

Space insect commies with biotech and copious amounts of antimatter. They will eat your children.

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 am

Giant space spiders that can take over your mind. They also wasn't to eat your children, and you too.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Magic is not allowed in the slightest. Everything is expected to have a feasible-sounding scientific piece of bullshit behind it if I ask. Just make sure your ships fly and shoot and you'll be fine. Also, typical roleplay rules still apply, no godmodding, no stupids, etc.

Psheww. Okay. Since we have so many people and we're still working to establish the rules of play, I've created a room for us on the Roleplay tab chat called Chamber of the Gods. I want you guys to be on there when you can be so we can discuss how this is all going to work. Right now what I'm concerned with is ship classes.

A summary of ship classes so far.

Fighter - .1
Frigate - .25
Destroyer - 2
Gunship - 3
Cruiser - 10
Freighter - 10
Battleship - 15
Dreadnaught - 60
Mothership - 100
Capital - 150

These are the ship types and their costs. You can only spend in whole numbers, so you'd have to buy 10 fighters at a time no matter what, 4 frigs at a time as well. If you want to suggest removing or add a shiptype, or a change to their cost, meet me in the chat room. What REALLY needs to be done though, is setting the ship points. Ship points are the base number of points to dedicate to either attack or defense in a ship. Each ship will have a certain amount, then it's the choice of the RPer to decide how his race distributes the ship points to attack and defense in each class of ship. Attack is how much damage you do with a hit, and defense is how many hitpoints you have.

The sovereignty map is in progress, being made by Kronos. It'll be how we'll keep track of who owns what systems.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

You stole so much from homeworld....

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

What the hell is Homeworld?

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Best 3d space rts ever made. Enough said.

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Oh, well then that's fine then. Now, get your asses to Chamber of the Gods. Me, Kronos, and Taters are there right now discussing how the map will be set up.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Doesn't really work in my opinion. hat chat is messed up. Hey taters, still play Homeworld?

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Well sorry then I'm out. Normally this would be a good change but I am in a magic kinda mood.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah, the chat is super messed. I'm still developing the rules, but the ones regarding character creation are up, feel free to write your profiles. There will be trade and diplomacy opportunities, so don't think you're limited to combat because it's all I have down.

Иanophяeak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

My profile is ready. I'll consistently update it as more ideas and polish occurs to me.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 am

Okay, I've redone my race. With the requirements asked for.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!