Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

St. Vladimir's Academy

St. Vladimir's Academy

a part of “St. Vladimir's Academy”, a fictional universe by Adrian Shadoan.

School for the Supernatural

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Vladimir's Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] St. Vladimir's Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "St. Vladimir's Academy"

I have edited this to how I see it fit.. lol
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] St. Vladimir's Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:19 am

Just a note: I was in the process of creating my character before you finished all the character rules. I would like to keep my race, essentially he sort of half-demon and i don't personality think he is overpowered. But I can easily change it according to your wish.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 am

This looks interesting. I was wondering, even though these aren't listed, is it okay to have a Necromancer character? You know, they can see ghosts and raise the dead? Because I'd kind of like to play one.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalmatos on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:24 pm

This looks interesting, i will wish to join, but since i always look at this site before i go to school, i will have to try to reserve a spot ... again. Will try to get my character sheet up ASAP.
"Swift as the Wind, Silent as a Forest, Fierce as Fire and Immovable as a Mountain" - Sun Tzu

"Perfection can only be achieved through Destruction, for nothing is perfect"

kalmatos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midori Shisuia on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 pm

So...when do we get to start?

Midori Shisuia
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 pm

aww sucks..........My favorite dragon character is gone.........she violates the age rule >.< I feel sad now

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:30 am

Hmm... I think I may have gone a bit over the top with my character. I'll keep him but I'm just thinking about all the things he can/can't do which are important in body language, Eg. Smile, Frown etc. I'll sort something out though.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 am

You can be whatever you want and there can be as many dragons, vamps, whatever. Sorry i wasn't aware that anyone had posted in the OOC.. Falcon your character is fine.. just as long as it within the parameters of Demon and something supernatural.. Kawai you can be a dragon too. Kalmatos take your time.. and I'm going to be opening it as soon as I get a few more raceful charactes.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm

First ever supernatural character is a go!

It wasn't bloody easy either, and he is a far cry from all the other characters in the roleplay thus far... So he may not even get accepted.

But on the flip side, I had fun with it, so if everything goes as planned, when will we be getting this party started?
"All I need in life is love and music... And insulin, but that takes away from the beautiful simplicity of the quote."

Morbin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Welcome its exceptable if you like you could be like a professor.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:44 pm

As much as I'd like to play a prof, I don't think I could pull it off very well, or at all, when it comes to this sort of roleplay...

Not to mention I plan on having Moth be something of a troublemaker...

On that note, I predict that skirts will soon go out of fashion at the academy.

Morbin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Fine then Wraith's are like vengeful spirits and whats a supernatural academy with out a bad ass ghostie like thingy ma jig.

Oh and since we have ten people which truly I'm shocked never thought it would be this popular I have decided that the Academy is open for business go ahead and get to posting everyone.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 am

I'm excited but I don't want to be the first poster.... :D
I have a feeling this'll be really good
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 am

Don't worry about being the first poster, we've already started :p. Look forward to seeing you character in the roleplay.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 am

Wow, I totally missed that entire section o.O

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

I'll be gone until sunday, so either wait for me or make up an event which distracts anyone from my character.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 am

Accidentally double posted, sorry, haha... ^-^'

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 am

:D Hiii. Hopefully my character is okay? I'd like to start as soon as possible. Are you still taking characters, because I noticed you don't have a faerie. :D I'll smile a lot in hopes that you like my character and you add her. :D
Yeah...

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

GAH! I edited a post and it reposted into the wrong section. :S What do I do?? It wasn't a huge edit, so I don't care about that... but its interrupting the other posts in Academy Grounds.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 am

Your best bet is to not worry about it.

In fact, that goes for pretty much everything.

Morbin
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!