Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vocaloid: Singing Androids

General Information

a part of “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”, a fictional universe by KamuiGakupo.

CRYPTON, the town known for singing androids and robots. This place is very new, although some humans have found the existence of it and have moved there for the futuristic atmosphere, or for the existence of singing androids named Vocaloids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] General Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am

Random stuff I blab about that's usually about myself and what's going on in my life, but things you will definitely learn something from.
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Biography, Anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 pm

I thought (since this is the case with a lot of people) that maybe you guys would want to know who you're roleplaying with (and no, this does not mean I'm giving out my age, location, etc.). I don't really care if people know this over the internet (or even in real life, except maybe on first impression).

---

I am a total freak of a young lady.

I get overly-obsessive with my interests, which isn't always a good thing, because once I have a particular interest in something, I end up thinking about it all the time and relating everything I possibly can with it. *coughcough*VOCALOID*coughcough*.

I also believe that I have a paranoia problem. I have a belief that people could be lying to me all the time, but they're just very good at it, or perhaps I could just be stupid and not notice. Plus, I receive a horrible amount of misinformation a day, which gives me the idea that people all around the world are just passing misinformation/lies amongst each other. I have this weird thought that there are cameras set up in my room and I'm always being watched for a reason I don't know (not that I have anything to hide, but wouldn't you think it would be disturbing to have cameras set up in your house?).

I am very superstitious and have a difficulty separating fiction from reality. If I see even a photo of something frightening, I imagine it to be real and for it to appear in my room at night when I am attempting to sleep. And about sleeping, I have a strong difficulty with that as well. I could plan to go to sleep at 11:00 at night, and not physically fall asleep until 3:00 am, because every night I attempt at sleeping consists of me doing the following:

I sit up in my bed if I hear the smallest unidentified sound or if I feel an unnatural breeze, and I stare at the wall for a while until my eyelids become heavy again. After a while of lying down with my eyes closed, I will hear a sound again, so I'll open my eyes and turn to the direction of where the sound came from and stare in that direction for a long time. My next attempt at sleeping will be interrupted by yet another noise, so I'll stand up from bed and walk over to my door to open it a crack, though later on, I'll stand up again and open it all the way.

I believe there is some sort of spirit or creature living in my attic (my attic is behind my bedroom inside of the roof, and I can get to it just by opening an ordinary door in my room), because I will hear abnormally loud noises coming from there at night that seem much too loud to be caused by the wind, something falling to carpet off of a shelf, or something shifting in a box. It sounds much more like a person walking around in there than anything else (my attic is carpeted, but some floor-boards underneath the carpet are loose, which could create the sound I hear when walked on), and sometimes, I will even hear knocking on wood.

I am terribly mistreated in school for dressing in what people call "goth", "punk", or "emo". I am avoided by many people just because of that, although they will find that I am actually a very kind and interesting person when they truly get to know me, so I wish that they could just ignore the fact that they hate my clothes and that I stand out.

The love of my life is no person (I will most likely be single for the rest of my life with the reputation I have), it is singing. Singing is my absolute favorite thing to do, and I feel so great when I do it. I am always singing throughout everyday (except during the times where it's obvious that I cannot, which would be eating, brushing my teeth, etc.). It's the one thing that makes me the happiest and most confident. If I hear someone that's a much better singer than I am (and it's a fact that a lot of people are), I get horribly jealous, which is one reason why I listen to Vocaloid all the time. It's really not something that I can be jealous of.

---

Thank you for reading. I might write more like this in the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Grab Your Vocaloid Fan-Fiction Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 pm

If anyone is interested, I had written a Vocaloid-based fan-fiction yesterday.

Read on my deviantART.

More information is in the description of the deviation.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Black Rock Shooter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 pm

I just watched the OVA for Black Rock Shooter.

I have to say, I was not very impressed, which may just be because I was expecting a lot more. I found it sort of boring, in comparison with the rest of the various anime that I've watched in the past (maybe just because I have good taste, i.e. Death Note, Hell Girl, Higurashi No Naku...). It was sort of like watching someone else's normal, everyday life, except for, obviously, the supernatural world fight scenes. But I found it very odd how the fighting and the action popped out of nowhere in the middle of the everyday life scenes.

And the original supercell/ryo song didn't play once throughout the entire thing, except for maybe some short instrumental covers of it. That was probably the worst thing about the OVA (even though I hate that song... supercell/ryo's worst in my opinion, besides the lyrics), because that was how the whole thing got started. That song.

But don't take after me, you may enjoy it.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!