Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vocaloid: Singing Androids

How Is My Posting?

a part of “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”, a fictional universe by KamuiGakupo.

CRYPTON, the town known for singing androids and robots. This place is very new, although some humans have found the existence of it and have moved there for the futuristic atmosphere, or for the existence of singing androids named Vocaloids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vocaloid: Singing Androids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] How Is My Posting?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:01 pm

I've noticed that a lot of people like to know how they're doing as far as roleplaying goes. If you want me to, I'll give you my opinion here.
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

One thing I love about the way everyone roleplays here...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm

...is that they always try to include everyone when the situation goes for it. :)

Probably because this roleplay is kind of small. Big roleplays (like the Multiverse, holy crap) don't usually include anything minor (and oh boy, do I post minor things).

This is weird to me being the first person to post this, but...

...how is my posting? ^^";; (waits to be pelted with random heavy objects)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!