Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Night And Day- Where the gangs play

Night And Day- Where the gangs play

a part of “Night And Day- Where the gangs play”, a fictional universe by Maria-Chan.

The gangs Night and Day have been at war for years in a constant fight over territory and control but when a new gang arises they will have to work together in order to defend there city...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Night And Day- Where the gangs play”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Night And Day- Where the gangs play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maria-Chan on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Night And Day- Where the gangs play"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I Regret Nothing Because If I Did I Would Spend My Life Weeping...

I Fear Nothing Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Cowering...

I Feel Everything Because I Don't Want To Spend My Life Empty...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maria-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Night And Day- Where the gangs play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Why is no one joining the night gang?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

Give it a while, this has only been up a couple of hours.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Do i really have to make up another character just for 1 who hasn't been accepted!?
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

eh.... looks like i got no more space :/. To bad. Oh well cya around.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!