Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high

Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high

a part of “Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

a school for Nekos, Kitsunes, and Inus. Some humans are alloud in, aswell

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:34 am

Can I have the top neko?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 am

sure! i'll reserve it for you

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 am

never mind I wanna be a pet :3

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

hey guys, i started the rp and would like atleast three sentences per post. thanx!!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Hmmm... I think I will... It's annoying to get a character who fully forms herself, and then just leave her to her own devises.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 am

Gah. What happened while I was gone? I'm in another time zone, and alot happened while I was gone.

And something I hate about the posting tab is that it won't let me see pages of posts except for the most recent one.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vincet on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

*is a new student who always carries a sword on my back*

man i hate being new to somewhere...
*counties walking and runs into into ai* sorry there

Vincet
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

am I allowed the top female Kitsune pleaseeee XD
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Re: Neko, Kitsune, and Inu high

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theturneynator on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:32 am

hey just wondering if there is any more room left for a kitsune male and if there is can i create one for this role play? TIA
Computers Are My Hobby
Roleplays Are My Life!!!

theturneynator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!