Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries

a part of “The Vampire Diaries”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

Based off the TV show where two vampire brothers desprately fight for a girl who might just break their hearts. In need of a lead male!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire Diaries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank you for all of those who are going to join this roleplay! I hope we have a wonderful time re-creating the storyline in our own writing. If you have any questions leave them here or if you just want to chat about the roleplay then stop by! I must warn you, I don't check this a lot but I will do my best! :]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:35 am

Is this still going?

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Vampire Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:43 am

She was just waiting for all the important roles to be taken. I just doubled as Caroline, so we should have everyone now :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!