Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!

Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!

a part of “Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!”, a fictional universe by P.Slayer.

What does 2012, a giant alien worm, hordes of monsters, and the parasitic infestation of humanity have to do with Hell? Trust me, the answer will blow your mind!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!"

Okay guys i finally started the damn thing. I would have got off my lazy ass earlier this weekend, but i've been partying since freaking Thursday, haha. Anyway, HUC: EA is finally under way, and although i probably won't have my character out for a few days, any of my players are free to start without me. I'll even give you an introduction here that the first player can paste at the beginning of their post.

Late 2012, unknown calender day
North America, aka 'The Nest'

Enter scene, the biblical aftermath of several months bled into decades. Time had been short but left the weighted footprint of generations of carnage. The shuttered word 'Apocalypse' hangs in the miasma of depression that erodes the skin like the acid that collects on the surface. Brittle ground and sickly skies have overtaken that once gracious biosphere, as the remaining survivors relearn the terrain like neanderthals fresh from the primordial ooze. With jaded eyes and hallow souls, the select few left on earth have mutated in physical and mental nature far beyond recognition. While Hell is overrun with fear of destruction, the demons are flooding out from select portals that have encompassed large areas of the world. Monsters; creatures of legend brought into reality by unholy science have emerged and banded together for twisted agendas. The future is unknown, as the great wyrm's roots have run deep and far across the land, infecting many into it's dark purpose, and the few that could resist have Hell to fight.

Okay guys i hope that helps, and as always if you have questions you can post here of Pm me.

-Cheers!
Last edited by P.Slayer on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hell Under Crisis: Environmental Avenger!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 am

My f*cking god, this is the craziest shit I've read for months! :D
Seriously, this is awesome. Writing on my phone right now but I'll be home in two three days, expect my sign-up sheet by then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey babe, I know the feeling. I wrote most of the original cannon on my iphone..

We'd love to have you and I look forward to your character.

Quick-fast: A reminder to those that are submitting character sheets. Please complete them. If there's something you can't answer or don't want to answer, then please put 'unknown' or 'N/A'. Also submit pictures of your character. We'd love to see your vision. Also once again, no Godmoding.

*Edit*
Hey guys I just finished my own character sheet, and i thought you'd like to use it as an example of a little of what i'm looking for. Your Skeleton doesn't have to be perfect, but i encourage you to be creative. This RP has little limitations so really have fun with your characters.

here's mine: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/hell-under-crisis-environmental-avenger/characters/lexx/

-Cheers!

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

liked my intro?

lol, i think i terrorized my army, don't you agree?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 am

THe Charecter wrote:liked my intro?

lol, i think i terrorized my army, don't you agree?

Gotta love the number three rule.

Question time before I finish my character. I'm planning a lycan but I'm a tad confused on whether or not it would be a good idea to make it wear clothes...
So in a nutshell, are the lycans of this RP basically blood thirsty furries, in lack of better terms, or are they leaning more towards the people side of the man/beast scale?

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Failkidd wrote:Gotta love the number three rule.

Question time before I finish my character. I'm planning a lycan but I'm a tad confused on whether or not it would be a good idea to make it wear clothes...
So in a nutshell, are the lycans of this RP basically blood thirsty furries, in lack of better terms, or are they leaning more towards the people side of the man/beast scale?

Good question. Well when i wrote the cannon, I figured that the Ly-cans did have humanitarian brain function, yet had a seething throbbing need for revenge based on their past history with humanity. That being said do not be afraid to have fun with your character. Maybe your ly-can is a blood thirsty man-beast that also retains the soul of a poet? Who knows, I just wrote the concept, you get to fill in the details.

On another note guys, I'll be adding to the RP tonight. I apologize about the late reply but i've been busy editing screenplays late.

*EDIT*
Just want to say i'm lovin' some of these characters ya'll are coming up with. It gives me great pride in the creativity you guys are using. I look forward to a fun RP, and don't forget to harass your friends to join haha.

now i just need to draw more of my own character...grumble grumble...

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:36 am

Failkidd was right, this rp looks pretty goddamn awesome! I've posted a character and I'll probably get a better photoshopped picture soon-ish... I hope you find my character worthy!
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 am

I warned you..... XD

now you have been trampled

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 am

I like your style...

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Same, somehow you seem to have a demonic horseman with British manners and i think accent. XD

Its always fun and good to read your literate posts :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Well, he is allegedly from Ireland (He's got a thick Irish accent, not british... Never accuse an Irishman of sounding British!:P) and they tend to pronounce things fully... Heh, and I've been bullied by too many strict GMs and English teachers to be illiterate. Thank you, though, I'm glad to see somebody enjoys my writing! I enjoy reading all of your posts too, not to mention everybody else's.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Hey I'm Irish actually. Have the red hair, fair skin and everything.

I'm looking forward to your character Fanta, he's certainly an interesting take on Famine. My only question is if he's Irish does that mean he's a violent drunkard too? Haha.

Here I am making fun of my own heritage...

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Well, liquids like alcohol tend to evaporate by the time they reach his lips but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. I probably shouldn't make fun of Irish guys since I'm an Australian chick and not one of them, heh. Admittedly I look more Dutch, though, and my Nana has got an Irish background. In Ireland's defense my friends and I have come to the conclusion that the Irish accent is the sexiest ever so you you've got that going for you. :D

I'm glad you like Matzul though... I was originally thinking of making the horseman of famine a morbidly obese chick for the sake of irony but decided that wouldn't be terribly practical.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Well I don't know why i made the Horseman of Pestilence a smartass self-proclaimed rockstar.

It really just came off the top of my head. However, I did want his mount to be a flaming motorcycle so maybe i was unconsciously choosing something to match that convection. Who knows.

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 am

I suppose it's because somebody has to be designated butt-monkey, lol! That and I guess we all secretly want a ride that awesome...

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi I tried to post a character last night but I'm not sure it went through. Its my first character on this site so I'm not sure how things work just yet, if you could let me know if its been sent for approval id much appreciate it.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P.Slayer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 am

PsychoNezumi wrote:Hi I tried to post a character last night but I'm not sure it went through. Its my first character on this site so I'm not sure how things work just yet, if you could let me know if its been sent for approval id much appreciate it.

Sorry, I have not received your character app. Did you fill it out completely and click submit at the bottom? Sometimes the RPGateway can be a bit glitchy. Try submitting it again.

On another note a big apology goes out to my players over the last three days. Your GM has been without electricity in her house since she lives in a beach house separated from the main cluster of community. My guess is my transmitter went out and the power company was slow as ever to repair. Anyway, I'm back and ill post tomorrow since im so tired tonight.

If you have been trying to get a hold of me again I aplogize.

P.Slayer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 am

Ah, fair enough. I'm just glad you're alright. :D

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:16 am

Darn, I have to write the whole thing over again, stupid internets. *grumbles*

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 am

That happens to me a lot so I generally type it into word or notebook and save it there before putting it on here just in case. It also helps pick up spelling and grammar mistakes as an added bonus.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!