Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lila

Lila

a part of “Lila”, a fictional universe by GreenSweatshirtGal.

What do you get when you cross bored gods, magical orbs, killing games, acid, and a bunch of confused people from across Entirety...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lila”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lila

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lila"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Hey! Maybe I don't want to edit this first post as I see fit! Geez, you sure are demanding! Whatever, I guess I might as well, since Mr. Bossy Post here won't shut up about it.

Okay! So, yeah. I'm totally psyched for this because I am because I can be because yes.

If you have any questions at all, be they about the plot, the Oress, or whatever, don't be afraid to ask! I love answering questions. Later I'll make an Archive topic and maybe later on some topics for the different Alliances, but for now we just have this cute li'l thang.

Fun fact: when I was first submitting my RP, it kept saying my description was too long. So I edited some stuff out, but it still said it. At least an hour later with things summed down to the absolute bare minimum possible, it said my description was still too long. I was about to give up when I realized that my description was too long...and I was editing my introduction this whole time! What a derp.

i'm so smart (:

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Lila

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 am

WOW....its soooooooooooo detailed and awesome!!!!!! >:3
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 am

And that's only as a prelude. Trust me, GSG has done this plot a few times before, and it's always been great.

Also, I've decided to change Vers' alignment to be with Halyn's Alliance. I doubt he'll be able to stand the crazies that'll be with Umbra.
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

@Mousie: Thanks! I love tryin' to make things cool! (:

@Zetta: o u zettachu
kk, I changed you over to Halyn's Alliance. I can't guarantee you they'll be any less crazy, though~ ...especially considering they have the most interaction with Them. Unlike the previous OPs, I actually plan on using Them for purposes other than blowing up Castle Oress when it reaches 100 pages. yes

In other news, for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to stay up until 2 AM looking for character pictures. Seeing Derp Stan and making Sprinkles' icon made it feel alllllll worth it, though.

TWEET TWEET

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

So long as they're not 75% serial killers, I'm fine with that.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

what about 74%

All right, I finally have all of the locations up! I had too much fun with the descriptions. My favorite one is the Castle Oress Pool. Whales are so great. (:

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 pm

74% is coo' with me. That's mildly tolerable. >.>

No kidding. You really had too much fun.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Making a character was extremely fun for this!

=My original character was a psycho from a mental asylum who wanted to kill everything.. (Poison Orb)
=My second character was a stage-magician who liked to tell jokes.. (Magic Orb)
=My third character was a big fat guy called Beefy McNab.. (Food Orb?)
=And then my final character was a Manbear looking to satisfy his neverending hunger. (Food Orb?)

What do you think of Rokkskar, the Hungry, Hungry Manbear? xD
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Glad you had fun! :D

Haha, all of those ideas are soooo cash. I would've had a hard time choosing. That Beefy McNab one is hilarious. I'm totally looking forward to see how CUDDLY MANBEAR ♥ interacts with the MAGICAL WORLD~ around him. After all, an RP isn't an RP unless there's a manbear involved!

fffff seeing all of these cool ideas make me want to make an Oress Holder or two myself. I'll wait a few days to see how many people join...after all, there's a lot of Oress that still need to be taken. I wouldn't want to take an Oress that someone else would end up wanting! That'd be totally uncool.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

It's a pretty clever character, actually. I really like it.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amity on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

YO SUP HOMESLICES.

Yeah, iunno. It's been a while.
I'm a ninja.

Amity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 pm

OH SHIT.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

If there's more spots empty than filled by the deadline I could try and RP two characters.. I have characters for every Oress now. Took a while. xD

I have many things planned out for each of them; this will change of course. You never know who's going to pop out of the shadows and be stupid enough the hug this cuddly Carebear.. ^_^

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

WHOO NOSTALGIA PARTY

Also, whoa! You totally read my mind or something, because I've been working on ideas for unclaimed Oress Holders, too! Freaky. ಠuಠ

-Twilight Zone theme goes here-

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 pm

More than one makes it somewhat better, methinks. I've got some ideas rolling around in my head, but nothing too big yet.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Or.. you ripped my idea off of me! D:<

"DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL SLAP YOU WITH A PIECE OF CHEESE BITCH." scowled the strong but fat Beefy McNab.

Nah, jk. Beefy has too much eating to do.

Could you believe that Rokkskar was originally half-man, half-walrus? D:

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

That's damn strange. I can't even imagine that.

Zetta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm

That's why I scrapped that idea, heh.

The second edition of Skar was a drunk Scotsman. He got scrapped too since I didn't want to talk with an accent and slurs all the time.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Don't make me sic Sprinkles on y---HMMMMMM WALRUS YOU SAY? That's awesome. I would so cuddle a man-walrus.

I've had some of my characters go through drastic changes before, but I've never had any of them go from a man-walrus to a drunken Scotsman to a man-bear. That's hardcore, right there.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

That's because I'm a hardcore person with more ideas than my head has room for. That is why I love RPs that allow strange things like this. ^_^

Seriously, I laughed many times reading the descriptions alone. That's how awesome this is! xD

Also...

Name: Hip Bee (Bad pun)
Species: Dryad (Meaning, part tree.)
Oress: Flyri, the Plant Orb

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!