Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Long Live the King

Long Live the King

a part of “Long Live the King”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

When a wicked necromancer resurrects a dead king to take over the kingdom of Magna and imprison its rightful ruler, rebellion is the only solution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Long Live the King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Long Live the King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Long Live the King"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Long Live the King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Can I reserve Skorn's rebellious daughter?
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Someone has joined as SKorn's son, although I don't see why he shouldn't have a daughter also.

I

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Submitted my character :)

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Mind if I reserve rebellion leader? I'm working on a character now

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Can i reserve the heir role? working on character now
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Heir role isn;t really reservable, once character are submitted I'll set out which character suits and accept them, and the others could be classed as siblings, same if any applications double up, it's only fair. :)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:12 pm

I added my characters. (:

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Added mine as well

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm

*Cough* Whoops, that makes three of us running for Rebellion leader now doesn't it? Oh well, good luck to the both of you. Oh and GM if you'd be so kind, should my character fail to become the Leader, may he also run for Second in command?

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 am

Three? Wow.
Same with Seerow, I wouldn't mind second-in-command either. Too much, that is. :3

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

Hello!
I've put in my submission for Skorn, as I thought it would be an interesting character to play.
Hope it's to your liking!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 am

Submitted my character, tried to make her a little different.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megaflash on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 am

When should we begin posting, or are you gonna start out?
I came onto the internet looking for some intelligent conversation, this is what I found.

Megaflash
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 am

Oh, there's 3 of us now?

Well I agree with the second in command thing - though the two who don't get first could always both be seconds? I'd be fine with that at least :)

Up to the GM of course :)

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Oh yes, the two who don't get the main leader will both get the post of 'high-ranking command' posts, like advisors or close seconds to the leader...I've had a real hard time choosing as all three are good characters.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:42 pm

I didn't actually realise until after I'd had chance to post my character that someone else had got the son. Hope my character can still work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrowboyToTheRescue on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm

I see the first post is up :) Any decision on rebel leader yet?

Not to seem rude of course, feel free to take your time. Just eager to get going! :D

CrowboyToTheRescue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Alright, I've finally forced myself to make a decision.

The rebel leader will be: Sir Gar Locke, with council members Ailill of Silver and Saraf Vaksiki.
I'll be accepting all three, but feel free to alter profiles as necessary.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Playswright on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Interesting thread, is this thread human characters only?
Last edited by Playswright on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Playswright
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!