Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “History Repeats Itself”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ♀History Repeats Itself♂

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 am

This is the auto - generated OOC topic for the roleplay "♀History Repeats Itself♂"

We all remember the Twilight characters :

Edward
Carlisle
Esme
Jasper
Alice
Rosalie
Emmett
Jacob
Sam
Paul
Seth
Bella

Well , theres a new set of vegitarian vampires , and they are actually a lot like the cullens . The only problem ? There's a Two more humans and a Two less Vampires . ( ( NOTE : THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SPARKLE when sunlight hits them ! ! I'm just borrowing the whole , character type thing...not the vampire rules . ) )

They attend Forks highschool, and due to the rainy and not so sunny weather , the vampires can attend . You do not have to fall into the couples the movie made , just because you're the one simular to Rosalie , doesn't mean you have to have Emmett .

Vampire RULES : Sunlight will not hurt you unless it touches SKIN ( not clothing ) , Crosses do not phase you , nor holy water , but you must be invited in a house before entering . Your eyes turn black when you haven't fed , brown / caramell when you have , and red if you've recently fed on a human . You cannot tell anyone human what you are .

Werewolves RULES : You may change whenever you want , but your temper also changes you when it peaks . You are faster than the Vampires , but equal in strength . You cannot go onto their land without permission , and they cannot go on yours without permission . As long as they don't feed on a human . You cannot tell anyone human what you are .

Human RULES : You are extremely weaker than both, hitting either could cause serious damage . ( ex : Bella punching Jacob , broke her hand ) . Your senses are way weaker , and you're unbelieveably slower . You cannot , I repeat CANNOT " Somehow learn " they're vampires and werewolves within the first three pages of posts , it ruins the story .

Vampires :

Vampire Last name must be Simmons or ______ ( Next person to make one with a different last name sets the second in stone )
The lonely pessimist ( Male like edward )
The gentle and kind father ( Male like carlisle )
The caring and loving mother ( Female like Esme )
The quiet calm one ( who cannot control his thirst ) [ Maxxie Simmons ]
The perverted strong one ( Male like emmett )

Werewolves :

Werewolf Best friend / true alpha ( Male like jacob )
Werewolf false alpha ( Male like sam )
Friendly little werewolf ( like seth, female ) [ Illia-Mae Schaefer ]
( Tempered werewolf ( Like paul, female )

Humans :
The naive human ( Female )
The harsh jealous blonde ( Female )
The sweet elegant shortie ( Female like alice) [ Alex Reed ]

Skeleton:

Name :
Crush :
Personality :
Best Qualities :
Worst Qualities :
Favorite song / Theme song :
Item you cannot leave home without :
Manditory Picture (Must be REAL people) :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ♀History Repeats Itself♂

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fantasyforever on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 pm

OMG!!! Zoee brown has the greatest theme song, hands down. Ceelo Green is amazing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fantasyforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Quick question- What should the werewolf students do while the human/vamps are at school. O.o
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 am

Forensic_Anthro wrote:Quick question- What should the werewolf students do while the human/vamps are at school. O.o

In my twist, La push's school doesn't exsist, so they all go to the same one. The only place that doesn't belong to either territory, the path to, and the school.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Since Summer is a human, shouldn't she not be able to smell Illia as a werewolf...? A little confused here.. I mean, she showered right before she went to bed and she's pretty sanitary and all... Also, she wouldn't know about Illia being a werewolf?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Forensic_Anthro wrote:Since Summer is a human, shouldn't she not be able to smell Illia as a werewolf...? A little confused here.. I mean, she showered right before she went to bed and she's pretty sanitary and all... Also, she wouldn't know about Illia being a werewolf?

I was a little confused by that fact myself. Maybe it's an ability like Bella's keen sense of smell? I'm not really sure..just throwing out guesses here. I'm sure we'll get our questions answered. As long as we be patient.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:03 pm

O.o Bella had a keen sense of smell? Don't remember that one...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 am

Forensic_Anthro wrote:O.o Bella had a keen sense of smell? Don't remember that one...

I don't remember exactly, but didn't she mention not liking the smell of blood in Twilight? It's been years since I read it.. (I read it before the movies came out, or even were trailered).

Sorry if I'm mistaken? XD I've read so many books they tend to intertwine themselves at times in my head.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornxPrincess on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 am

Okay wait.. Isn't Summer suppose to be human? Just a question because in her post she said that she loved being immortal..
"Why are you always the one... who tells me the things I want to hear the most...?"

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these with love, but in reality... Love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain, and makes us feel wonderful again.

A person often meets their destiny on the road they took to avoid it.

http://tatteredxprincess.tumblr.com/

TornxPrincess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:59 pm

TornxPrincess wrote:Okay wait.. Isn't Summer suppose to be human? Just a question because in her post she said that she loved being immortal..

Yes she was supposed to be human o.O

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!