Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

a part of “Tower Prep: Finding Freedom”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

Imagine waking up in a school, not knowing how you got there or why you're in such a place. Welcome to Tower Prep; you're just something special, now aren't you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tower Prep: Finding Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tower Prep: Finding Freedom"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tower Prep: Finding Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

So Stella, what do you think happened to the last one? Everyone all at once stoped posting.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 pm

I dunno *shrug*. I think we just didn't have much going on since we didn't have anything really going on. I guess a less amount of people will help this one ^^

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Stellabellum wrote:I dunno *shrug*. I think we just didn't have much going on since we didn't have anything really going on. I guess a less amount of people will help this one ^^

Ok, im sure you noticed by now i did the whole copy paste routine correct? xD

Cant mess with a good Charrie :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 pm

mmmhmm. If you could, though, I'd like a little more description this time. It's all good information and all, but it'd easier with a little more info. Look at my character if you want, and you can get an idea.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Gots its

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Do I need to have seen the show to join in on this?

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 am

I was so bummed when the last one died, I hope that i can be part of this one as well.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 am

Artik: If I were you, I would get a good idea on what the show is about. If you haven't seen the show, maybe go and look for summaries of the episodes. We'll be using ideas from the show to help this along.

Ark Reahver: I know :/ I'm having a hard time choosing between the guys, cause two of them are from the last roleplay, and another is new [which I really like]. So I hope nobody is offended when I choose one over the other :/

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I did - Watched some of it last night, and read up on it. :) It helped a lot. I now know what buffer, red fang, and gnomes are.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 pm

I totally understand, It would be fun to play, but I wont be upset i I'm not picked.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Good ;] It'll help a lot if we have more people who understand what's going on.

Ark: thanks *phew* it makes it a lot easier to know that.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 pm

*Suls* i wasnt picked D:

I had somes goods stuffs too *sulks in corner now, is very sad*

And i have seen some episodes too as well (although some have eluded online video capture)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 pm

THe Charecter: Sorry :/

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Huh, i was wondering about that, there was an episode that i missed, and the end of another that i've been meaning to watch. I haven't found any online yet.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I was the 1st one to suggest a charrie too, and the only one who kept trying on the last RP....

*sulks more and cries*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 pm

I can work to find some videos for you guys. I'm not sure how many episodes are online, yet, but if need be I can put thorough explanations for them on here.

THe Charecter: I went upon character applications and histories of the roleplayer. It's nothing personal, really! :[ I didn't go to who came fastest and all, it was just info...

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah, but.....there is still this 60% chance that eveyone who you accepted may flunk on you, no offence to you guys, but Ark, you were one of the people that stopped posting......*glares at you*

*sits and waits to be accepted, has a hanging banner he is protesting with too. However, the banner clearly says stuff that protest spelling*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Really.... can you please be mature about it. I stopped posting because no reply came to what I said. After a while i figured that people had stopped and i did as well. Then i got off the site for a while while school got tough. Sorry if you cant accept the gm's decision. If you really feel that strongly about it heres tip, MAKE YOUR OWN. See how that works? Easy right.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I really hate being rude about not accepting people's characters, ok? You aren't making it easy for me to be nice about this. I made a decision for what I thought would be the best for this roleplay. If you don't like that decision, then you can keep your mouth shut, because I really don't want to listen to your whining.

You may begin posting

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!