Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

a part of “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

16 years after the incidents that occurred at Babylon, a new group of "gifted" students with powers have arrived. What events will unfold this year?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Thank you for taking an interest in this RP!

I hope to see you apply for a character position, and I hope that you stay an active member of this RP.

There are a few things you might find interesting about Alas, Babylon.

This is a continuation of the original plotline. That RP was simply called "Alas, Babylon". It weighed in at 998 posts when we sort of stalled with it, and close to a year of dedicated RP'ers.
This Roleplay takes place 16 years after the original story. If you'd ever like to read it, feel free to check out my profile. You'll find a link to it there~ :)

I hope that you apply for a character position! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or in a PM~! And I hope to hear from many of you soon~

Best wishes!
Last edited by SithFaced on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Alas, Babylon: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Justbeinglexi on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:00 pm

i would reallyl ike to join this may i reserve the silver room please? its christmas so my character will have to wait, if thats ok. (ill message you this too)

thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Justbeinglexi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm willing to join as well. ^__^

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Lexi, I messaged you back! thank you for your interest, and your spot shall be held!

Desperado, I'm very glad that you've taken an interest in my RP! This is actually a continuation of a Roleplay that went on for 998 posts, and almost a years worth of writing. :) I hope that the second version of it actually continues that long too, and I'd be glad if you could join me in making that happen! I look forward to seeing a character from you, and I hope your holiday season is going smoothly~ Best wishes!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:54 am

And my character has been posted ^___^

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 am

Ok I just looked at this again and I think I screwed up my scheduel a little bit...

Are the NPC's and their classes the only ones at the school or are there more?

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 pm

well, its sort of assumed that there are other classes; I haven't made teachers for them though. :) I think its always best to see what people suggest that they'd want their classes to be, and then I add on teachers. So your schedule is fine!

And I have accepted your character~! :) Also, do you think you'd be able to add a 100x100 picture in? It could just be a black screen like Jay did. But I dont really like the little gray bald man thing. xD

Anyway, if you know anyone else who'd like to join, please let me know! :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Alright, I'll get those done ASAp ^__^

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks for making that slight change!

Now I'm just waiting on a few people. And I'm still looking for more to join as well xD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 am

xD Alright. I've been wanting a RP for quite some time, first or second RP i've done on this site in... well, two years ironically enough.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Well, I'm very flattered that you chose mine to be a part of! :3
I just want to get at least one more student before starting (well, besides the characters of my co-GMs). :D

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stone Dog on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I just submitted my CS, I hope you enjoy it :)

Stone Dog
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks for the application, Stone Dog! :)

Your character has been accepted! Though, I'd just like for you to edit the part that says "Full Name Here". xD
Anyway, I'll go add your character to the lists!

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Could I please reserve the Gold Room?
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Gorie, my love:D. How are we doing character sheets on this one? I don't particularly understand the new update on the site yet. Haven't been on for a while.
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

@Kelsii
Yes you may. I hope to see a character sheet up for you soon! :)

@PUP THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! xD
Alright, well. Basically, just click on the [IC] link at the top of the page. That takes you to the Babylon tab system. Under the main tab, you'll find my character skeleton. :) Just copy it, and click on the "characters" tab. From there, scroll down. You'll find A bunch of places where you can write at. Basically just name your character, use the "synopsis" format I talk about in the Information tab, and submit a 100x100 picture, plus put in all the information in the first big box you can. :)

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Haha, there's no need to be flattered. I'm nothing special. XD

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Kay:D, that will be done... NOW!:DDD

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:49 pm

@Desperado

Ah, but you see. Everyone who takes part in my roleplays are special. :)
And, because you chose this roleplay to join, after being here for so very long... well, it must be good enough to have sparked your interest. So for that, I am quite flattered <3 haha

@Pup

YES! DO IT! <333333

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 pm

<3 XD I guess that makes sense. I've been looking for a RP that even faintly scratches something of an X-men genre, and this caught my eye pretty quick. :]

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!