Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Mates- Saving the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Mates- Saving the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Mates- Saving the World"

i'm gonna sumbit my char soon, don't worry!
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Mates- Saving the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:56 am

I apologize for the previous character I submitted, if you did receive it. I submitted it too early. >>;
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

we need 3 more boys :(

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Can I make another character so we can have another boy? Or can I have only one?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Soul Mates- Saving the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 pm

ImageStatus: OPEN
Contending Rpers:
  • N/A
Sugar and ice. A lady who is cold on the outside, warm on the inside. Possessing strict emotional control, she manages to resist the curse simply because she has never felt the need to place her affection on display. Underneath the frosty exterior... perhaps farrrr underneath... lies an extremely sweet girl.

Relationships:
    It is well known throughout the school that the "school prince" {AKA Villain} and the ice-lady have been romantically involved for quite some time. Famously, the Kuudere has rejected an official relationship in order to avoid the mass of angry fangirls and other girlfriend-status related problems.

Frosty to everyone, even rumored "best friend", the Outcast. This is, of course, entirely based upon the fact that the two of them will avoid everyone except the other. They've even been seen talking a couple times!

Dislikes all other characters. The indiscriminant cruelty of the Bully, the reckless violence of the Tsundere. More than anyone, however, would be the distaste towards the shining naivety of the Immune. The Kuudere knows all too well the consequences of such blind trust.

ImageStatus: OPEN
Contending Rpers:
  • N/A
Labled a "problem child" due to false accusations and bad timing, the Bully was shipped off to this ultra strict school roughly a year ago. Originally an outgoing student, but extremely bitter about the whole affair, he decided to become what his parents and personnel claimed he was. Immune to the curse due to genuine hatred for the entire campus and student body.

Relationships:
    Though the Bully had a girlfriend at his old school, she quickly broke up with him in the aftermath of the incident.

Nope, hates everyone. And it's reciprocated too; the Bully is nasty to the point where others would rather ditch class than be partnered with him. Despite everything though, he's still desperately missing his old friends.

The school prince's {AKA Villain's} success and popularity rings too true with the Bully's old self. Constantly having his past thrown back in his face, this has inspired the Bully to possess an ever deepening animosity towards the prince.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!