Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Walking the Extra Mile

Walking the Mile

a part of “Walking the Extra Mile”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

"Music is the best means we have of digesting time." ~W. H. Auden

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Walking the Extra Mile”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Walking the Mile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/walking-the-extra-mile/

If you need to reserve a character, have any questions, or just something random, post it here, or you can PM me. :D We'll be starting this roleplay when we get all the characters, and I will only be reserving for 48 hours. Unless you PM me, and you really want the role, you just have something important going on. Then I'll make an exception. ^^

REMEMBAHH:

Atleast two paragraphs per post, and don't join if your just going to abandon your character.. Thanks. :))) I won't be checking my inbox til tomorrow, so I'm sorry if I don't get back to you soon. But yeaah.. Thats it. ^^ Any questions? Just ask.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Walking the Mile

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 am

Is curious as to if this is anime. Cause seeing as it has to do with Japan I have a feeling it is. Personally, I'm not a fan of anime. I prefer real people. So if this is anime I need to know before I consider joining

-Stella
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 am

Yes, I have the same concern. I prefer real photos, not anime. Please, clarify this for me. (:

But, would it be possible to reserve the Lead Singer for Muted Morality And The Naked Avenue?
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!"

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 am

I'm fine with Anime... As I'm sure you know SMJB :D

Anyways Could I reserve the guitarist for Muted Morality And The Naked Avenue?

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

..Welll.. I did want to do real photo's, but.. hmm.. Since no ones submitted a character yet, Imma switch it to real photo's. So yeah, real photo's it is. And sure thing guys. [ :

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 am

Okay... As I already found an anime pic... I'll post both an Anime pic and a real life pic >.<

Edit: actually, sorry but I'm going to bow out on this one.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestral on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 pm

I'd like to reserve the spot for lead singer of Neon manta and the burnout.

Kestral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

JuiceyBox!!!!!! Reserve me the bassist for the band you're in!!!! I shall love you forever??

PLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!

(I hope YoniBoni and Magiko come.)
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm

AAAAAANAHHHHHH. My love! :D I will absolutely reserve that spot for you. You make the best characters. xD Especially the corrupted ones. There oh so lovely. :3 And I already begged asked Darling to join. I'm Al-ways ahead of the game~.

Kestral: Will do.

Nanase: :o Okay. That means your not reserving or anything, right? ..

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 pm

I sent one to Magiko too. Also sent one to YoniBoni so my character has someone to crush on. I think I might make them crush on two people just to make things interesting.

GOD I already have him planned out. Oh this will be good my love muffin. Very good.

Hmmmmm. I think this time my person will be completely sober. That'd be fun to try.
NEVERMIND
bland

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:26 pm

A sober character made from the almighty Anah? That would defy the Anah's nature! :O

And oh, that would be so cool. I love Yoni's characters. They're so sexy brilliant.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh God wouldn't it????? That's why imma make him someone who tries but fails every time to deny drinking. He won't be able to resist though because he doesn't fight hard enough.

He's going to be shy and full of all the phobias I actually have and be so easily persuaded and taken advantage of it'll kill to even gaze upon him. ADMIRE HIS SPLENDOR!!!

Also he'll have no confidence in himself at all. The end.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm

A Character Sheet got accepted for the role I reserved. >_<

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:11 pm

@Aurora: Well since I'm in the same band as you and have spoken to my lovey JuiceyBox about it I have decided against the will of everyone else that maybe she could be a backup singer or something. You are still lead vocals in my eyes. My bass and I play for your voice not hers!!!!!!

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

@Lozer: Haha. Well, thanks! I wouldn't mind that at all. I PM'd JuiceBox so yeah. I'll submit a character sheet later on today anyways!

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 am

Whoah.. What? Seriously? Ah, let me fix this.. Sorry. Hold on D:

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 am

OKAY. I fixed everything. Sorry for any confusion guys.

Anah, You sly thing, you. :3

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurmix on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 am

damnit,i forgot to add SpongeBob Squarepants to mysheet

Kurmix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hцггісαпє on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 am

Could I reserve the Bassist for Neon Manta And The Burnout? :3 Please and Thank You! :D

Hцггісαпє
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 am

My I please reserve the drummer for Muted Morality And The Naked Avenue?
:]

C3ll0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!