Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Di Morte

Di Morte

a part of “Di Morte”, a fictional universe by akai-pyon.

Di Morte. More than just a circus of humans with strange abilities. It's a circus and a zoo, where the identities of the subjects are hidden behind masks. A show, with more than a few dark secrets. Always accepting!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Di Morte”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Di Morte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Di Morte"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

....Well. In that case.

Anyway, this thread is for if you have any questions, or just want to chat/ask questions about another person's character yada yada yada.

Enjoy life at Di Morte~

The Ringmaster welcomes you with an easy smile and a rose. Strange going-ons...questions abound...

Ah, the mystery surrounding our little circus. Just exactly what will happen, nobody knows.

This is, after all, Di Morte.
Last edited by akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Di Morte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Even though I just sent you a PM regarding this, I figured I'd mention it here as to not cause confusion for anyone else.

Staking my claim on the shapeshifter - ex: lion in the lion tamer act, if that's alright.

I'll have a CS submitted tomorrow the latest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn Hikari on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 am

Sounds interesting, might submit a character tomorrow. <3
It's a dream until you write it down, and then its a goal. Image
ImageImage
The Abstruse House-Are you ready for the fright?

Syn Hikari
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 am

I do hope Soffia gets accepted. ^_^

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 am

Wow. I didn't expect Di Morte to be so popular. XDD

And I still haven't figured out some of the kinks in the formatting. But~

I'm thinking......about deciding performers and exhibits when we get 7 or 8 characters.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 am

THis is sounds rather awesome I will submit a character now :)
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 am

I think I am genuinely afraid of the ringmaster Lucio....oh, and could you recheck my profile? I changed the powers a bit, or a lot. Just want to make sure its acceptable.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 am

^.^

So, I've posted the first post. If there is any confusion, feel free to PM me with /any/ questions.

Or if you have a plot idea. Run it by me and we'll see what we can do. This role play is fairly open-ended.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

Just submitted my profile. Let me know if it needs any changes, I'll edit anything when I get back. Just gonna' go hop in the shower right quick. :P

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

Maybe if you posted a list of Performers and Zoo people so people know, just an idea :3

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:46 am

@inu-bri:

Done and done~ ;3
It's on the front page. If anybody has any qualms with it....just PM me.

@Artik:
When you say all felines....could you specify? I don't want to sound mean or anything and I know you've already limited it down to one type of animal....but maybe...just big cats or something?

I dunno. Now I feel like a jerk.... *sigh*

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 am

My Dear you are very organised :3 this is going to be a wonderful Rp I can tell :D

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Lion needs a lion tamer XD, which I submitted.

Thank you Paz for letting me use your pic! It was rather lazy of me to not look for one myself.....

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Not mean at all. I'll go edit it right now. :)

& Thanks Sonata. ^^

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

think I'll go make a post now.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

So, the role play has started~ It's going full-swing. ^.^

I'll try not to post too much, and if others could do the same that'd be great. Mass posting shall occur only when the majority of role players are online.

*has no idea how this is going to be possible*

Maybe we should schedule role playing times....? Hmm...................

Yes or no? Just so people don't have too much reading up to do....

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:34 pm

perhaps simply a posting order, and longer posts so that something is actually going on.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:50 pm

I don't know about a posting order, because I don't want those online to wait for somebody to post....especially if that person doesn't usually post that much?

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

And perhaps planning out events will help too, like certain interactions and such, for instance I plan to have Kohn but heads with the ringmaster often. For someone who doesn't like drama he finds himself in the middles of it often....and I made Confucia take off her mask, that shouldn't make Lucio too happy. *is suddenly scared*

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

akai-pyon wrote:I don't know about a posting order, because I don't want those online to wait for somebody to post....especially if that person doesn't usually post that much?

Then maybe everyone should post here when they are online, like a schedule or something. Like, list the time zone you are in and when and how often you post;

Mountain standard time- it's 11:54 right now
I am on during around noon, and the afternoon, such as 4:00-9:00 most of the time into midnight if I'm not tired.

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!