Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Women of the Otherworld: The Underground

Wolf's Paradise

a part of “Women of the Otherworld: The Underground”, a fictional universe by dragonrose247.

Takes place in the United States inside of Kelley Armstrong's on going book series: Women of the Otherworld. Create a supernatural character and jouney through your Storyline, as well as others, in the world of Otherworld.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Women of the Otherworld: The Underground”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Wolf's Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Please do not post in this thread this is for Axel Dahn's backstory for Dragonrose247. It is posted in here to advoid any confusion with the main RP.

thanks,

Dragonrose247
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Wolf's Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 pm

25 years ago...

Alaska was mostly a place filled with scattered areas of civilization and wildlife. But as Axel looked out of his window for the first time he saw nothing but woods. He was only twelve then and his mother kept him indoors when she couldn’t watch him play outside. It was a house built out of logs, but it was warm inside with a fire going in a hearth.

“Why can’t I go outside mom?” Axel asked. He was sitting in a chair that was propped up against a glass window. It over looked a good view of a near by lake surrounded by dense forest.

His mother, Gabrielle, looked up from were she was knitting a blanket across the other end of the living room. She sat in a wooden rocking chair beside the hearth. Her hair was a reddish color that seemed like it was trying to mimic cinnamon on wheat bread. Her eyes were made of water, as blue as the sea. Even her skin was just as beautiful, as its light sun kissed essence seemed to dance in the light of the fire.

Gabrielle smiled, “Axel, you know why you can not go out side with out me to protect you. The town is still new and we still have new comers coming in. it is not yet safe for children like you to be playing unwatched. Someone might eat you up.”
Axel only gave a small sigh.

“Besides, you have been outside everyday for four hours playing with Sam from next door.” Gabrielle added.

“But Mom!” Axel pleaded. “Sam gets to play outside with his friends with out having to be watched all the time!”

“That’s because Sam is not the son of an alpha Axel. There are some who come to Timbershade to take over as alpha. We have to be careful.” Gabrielle answered in a lecturing voice.

She was right. Timbershade was just starting out as a small town for werewolves. Axel’s father, Mark Dahn, was in charge of the idea after gather a few mutts who shared his interests. Mark was left to be the alpha of the Timber Pack and that left him open to getting challenged by mutts who weren’t going to play by the rules. Mark’s wife, Gabrielle, was the alpha’s mate. She was also a werewolf and one of the very few female werewolves in Timbershade.

There were other female werewolves, but only a few others lived with in Timbershade. They were all werewolves who were turned and cared for by their husbands. The secret to turning women successfully into werewolves was hidden in the Timber Pack. Every now and then there would be a squabble over a female werewolf, but Mark would always interfere and break it up. He said that the females chose whom they wanted as a mate and that was final. No one dared correct him on that one.

Axel sighed again as he turned to look back out of the window.

“Wish I could go out and play
” he mumbled.

Gabrielle only laughed and replied, “We will go out soon then. When I get some knitting done, this blanket of yours won’t knit itself you know. I have to get it done before winter so that your bed will be warm.”

Axel then suddenly jumped as his face was filled with thought. “Mom, what did Sam mean yesterday about his first Change.” Axel asked.

Sam Derginger was much older than Axel, but they played together just the same as any boys. Sam was seventeen and Axel’s only near by playmate.

“Sam has finally become a full werewolf. You won’t be able to change for quite some time yet though. Sam is still learning on how to control becoming the wolf within. His parents are teaching him how to do so.” Gabrielle replied. Then when she saw a small disappointed look on Axel’s face, she added, “Don’t worry, we will teach you too some day.”

“I hope so. I can’t wait to be able to become a wolf. Dad let’s me play with him in that form sometimes.” Axel said as he threw up his small hands excitedly into the air.

Gabrielle smiled and got up out of her chair. She set her knitting on it and walked over to Axel across the room. She took his hands in hers and smiled tenderly.

“Mom?” Axel asked.

“Yes?” Gabrielle replied.

“Why don’t you do that? You know, play with me in your other form?” Axel asked innocently.

Gabrielle seemed to falter and be taken aback by what Axel had asked. She had never played with him before in wolf form. She didn’t want to tell him it was because she had problems controlling it. Even after fourteen years of being a werewolf, Gabrielle still couldn’t control it. Mark supported her in every way, but it still hurt her to know that she couldn’t trust herself with her own son.

Gabrielle gave a tentative smile, “I can’t
 one day you will understand why
 but right now lets go outside shall we?”

Axel leapt off of his chair with a big grin on his face. This action caused his hands to slip right out of Gabrielle's and fall to his sides into clenched fists of excitement. “It’s ok if you can’t play with me as a wolf Mom. I was just asking. Can we go walking along the lake?” Axel spoke excitedly.

“Sure! Then we can go see your father. I almost forgot that he wanted us to meet him for dinner today at the dinning hall down the road.” Gabrielle replied with a smile.

Axel ran to the door that led to the outside world of Alaska as his mother quickly ran to catch up wit him.

“I’m going to get to the lake first!” Axel exclaimed as he tore open the door and dashed outside.

Gabrielle laughed, “Not if I catch you!”

She ran after him after shutting the door quickly. They both raced to the lake shore with out shoes as their feet were bare when they were inside the house. Both of them were even laughing their way to the lake. Gabrielle did however catch Axel. She only hoisted him into her arms as she carried him to the lake. There was slight breeze that made the lake water ungulate small waves and the trees sway.
Last edited by dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm

“Listen, we still have time to recover from this damage. As long as the humans don’t suspect-” a male voice said.

“They already suspect. What’s worse is that these so called Satan fanatics run with people who can wield power. They say that they can wield the flame of Lucifer and the might of his words. Sounds like cabal and half-demons to me.” Mark said carefully choosing his words. He sat at a wooden polished desk, his red hair glistening in the sunlight that seeped through the blinds of the office room. His green eyes stared down at a pen that he fiddled with in his hands on the desk.

“This threat is real. If they say they have an army they say that they have a lot of people.” The other male voice answered. “This isn’t good Mark. We have to get everyone out of here.” The man added. He stood next to a desk were Mark was sitting. The man had graying hair and an oval face. His green eyes glittered as well but with something not human about them.

Mark sighed, “Michael, I understand your concern, but we can’t simply leave Timbershade. We worked too hard together on this to let it all go to waste. I thought you wanted your children to come here and be safe like we discussed. You saved my wife’s life as well as my son’s once. I am indebted to you for that. The least I can do is give your children a place to grow and practice their skills away from the outside world.” Mark paused a second before he added, “isn’t that right Mr. Reynolds?”

A smirk crossed his lips as he said his best friend’s name. It pleased Mark to know that the foundations of Timbershade were made for both of their children and others who shared their beliefs. With out the two of them, Timbershade would have been nothing but a fleeting dream or a whisper amongst others.

“Mark, please
 I happened to come across her when she needed my help. Otherwise your dear son wouldn’t have been born. You realize that the same half-demon who held Gabrielle captive is the same one who is leading this war party against you. She wants Gabrielle in order to complete that stupid ritual of hers with her Cabal friends.” Michael said solemnly. It was true however, with out Michael, Gabrielle would have been sacrificed in some bizarre ritual for a half-demon who ate the flesh of people who held supernatural gifts. Gabrielle was pregnant at the time with Mark’s son named Axel. It was before Timbershade was founded that Gabrielle was kidnapped by a gang of Cabal and then rescued by Michael Reynolds.

“I thought-” Mark started to speak, but the door to his office opened. Axel knocked on the door as he entered. He was now twenty five and a full adult. His muscles rippled under his tight white short sleeved shirt and light blue jeans.

“Sorry to interrupt Dad, but your secretary Megan said that you have a phone call.” Axel said. He looked at Michael for a moment before adding, “Hey Michael, how is the debate going? Are you going to tell my father that we have a new Sorcerer on board?”

Michael shook his head, “I haven’t yet told Mark about Dillan Kreeves, but he did seem promising as a member to our protection group of sorcerers. I haven’t yet met a sorcerer of his skill in a while.”

Mark raised his eyebrows. “Dillan? I thought we weren’t accepting anymore new recruits. Timbershade has enough Sorcerers over seeing its boundaries. But if he is promising then we shouldn’t pass him up though.” He paused and then looked at Axel and exchanged a glance. “Don’t tell me that Megan had you relay a message from Gabrielle again.” Mark sighed.

Axel shrugged and replied, “Dad, you can’t blame her. She doesn’t want to be in the middle of you getting mad again at Mom. Why won’t you let her out? you have her locked up in a cell in the basement for a week now. Shouldn’t you at least consider that maybe she’s better at controlling her changes again?”

Axel looked at his father with hopeful eyes, but at the sight of his father looking away Axel knew the response.

“Axel
 your mother can not be released anytime soon. She my appear to be better but we both know that she’s always had problems controlling her changes and her instincts as a werewolf. If I could I wouldn’t have bitten her myself when we were young. She survived the transition
 but at what price?” Mark replied. Mark stood up and looked at both Michael and Axel. “The least I can do is pay her a visit. Michael do you mind putting this on hold for a couple of hours? I’ll be sure to start right were we left off.” Mark added.

“Sure.” Michael said, growing silent as he now was filled with worry. The conversation they were having wasn’t a conversation that should be putt off. But he knew the Gabrielle was special to Mark, just like Michael’s sons were to him.

“Dad, I’ll go with you.” Axel offered.

“No.” Mark waved a hand as he walked past his son. “Your mother doesn’t need to be excited so. I’ll let you know when you can see her. Seeing too many people might trigger a response we don’t need at this time.” Mark added gravely.

Mark stepped out of the room and out of sight. Michael looked at Axel and walked up to him. He placed a hand on Axel’s shoulder as he noticed that Axel had sighed in a frustrated manner. “It’s for your own safety. You know she isn’t well yet.” Michael said as gently as he could.

“Yah I know. I just wish that she could get better but she won’t. She hasn’t been able to control her changes for years. Dad has had to lock her up a lot of times before this one.” Axel mumbled as he reached back and scratched the back of his neck.

Michael gave Axel a small smile, “Don’t worry. At least she says that she pulls through every time because of you and your father. She’s strong willed, but she can only hang on to her sanity for so long. The wolf in her is taking over Axel. I cannot change that.”

“I know
 but if
 if there was some kind of magic to make it better-” Axel began but was cut off by Michael.

“No Axel, there is no magic that can help her. We just have to accept the fact that sometimes things are not what we want them to be.” Michael spoke gravely. He changed his gaze from Axel to Mark’s desk. “The Alpha of Timbershade has many duties to attend to. It seems that he is trying to balance too many things all together. Your mother and you should come first, yes, but
” Michael paused as he walked over to the window of the office. It peered out of the blinds and observed the view over looking a stretch of houses. “He has a pack to protect as well.”
Last edited by dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Axel walked outside on a dirt street running down the center of Timbershade. It was a small town but build by hand over the years he lived here. He was walking to a building on the far side of Timbershade. All of the houses in Timbershade where built in a log cabin like style fully outlined in green or gray paint. Some owners took the liberty to hang wind chimes with wolves howling upward.

“Hey Axel!” chimed a sweet voice behind him.

Axel stopped and turned. He saw an old friend who used to take private schooling with him. Her red hair shimmered in the autumn sun. Her face was decorated with freckles and her eyes were as green as emeralds. As she smiled her perfectly straight and white teeth she adjusted her straps of her hiking equipment. It was strapped on her back and shoulders as if she had just finished. Just finished because she was obviously covered in sweat and panting as if she had been running. She wore short white shorts and a matching work out tee.

Kate was a werewolf, one of the very few to join Timbershade. She somehow managed to survive being bitten at the age of twelve. She was adopted by human parents but soon was discarded. She was however picked up by a lone mutt named Trevor Dansbee. He was now her adopted father and they had stuck together ever since. They moved to Timbershade a few years after Axel’s 12th birthday after hearing rumors about the town.

Kate was running to catch up with Axel.

Axel smiled, “Kate, didn’t hear you coming.” He paused and scented the air. “You even came from behind me were the wind isn’t blowing up your scent.” He gave her a slight frown.

Kate stopped in front of him as she paused to catch her breath. She bent over a bit to breathe properly causing her hiking pack to shift forward a bit. She looked up slightly and grinned, “I’m good, but not that good. You must have been really focused on something in order to not hear me. You and I both know that you and your father are the best hunters here in the Pack. I’m just in second place.”

Axel grinned back, “Second? Since when did you beat Sam Derginger? I thought you two tried to avoid each other at all costs. Did you challenge him?”

Kate stood up straight and breathed out quickly. She made a face that spoke pictures as she looked away, embarrassed by what she was going to say. “Well
 about that
” she trailed off.

Axel’s face was filled with shock and surprise, “You didn’t! Did you kill him?!”

“No! It’s not like that!” Kate hissed. She rolled her eyes as Axel had clearly taken it completely different than what she was indicating.

Axel swallowed a nervous gulp as he then got the message. “
You and Sam? 
Really? 
You and Sa-” he was cut off by her hand slapping onto his mouth to shut him up.

“Yes, he asked me to be his mate and marry him. But it’s a secret right now because I hear that his best friend Adam wants to ask me too. They haven’t been on the best of terms lately seeing as Sam told Adam that he was going to propose to me.” she paused before continuing, “Adam said that he would challenge Sam for me if Sam ever proposed. We both know that Sam doesn’t stand a chance against Adam in a one on one fight as wolves. Adam is smaller and quicker. He tends to think he’s some kind of stud when he challenges others over rabbit and deer kills.”

Her face seemed to sadden as she released Axel’s mouth. Axel looked at Kate closely and saw a small tear roll down her face. He slowly put a hand on her shoulder as he pieced the pieces together. She hadn’t gone hiking. She had gone to go on a run to clear her mind. If it was anything Axel was good at, it was being able to see warning signs in people even when they didn’t even share it.

Axel sighed, “What’s wrong then? If Adam doesn’t know then he-”

“He does know
” Kate said choking back tears. “He challenged Sam today in front of me. He told Sam that he was to meet him tonight back in the woods near the lake. Sam
 he
 he
 he accepted
 he accepted because he was trying to protect me after what Adam threatened to do.” She added. She wiped away her tears with her hands and sniffed. “I just don’t know who else to go to Axel.”

Axel lifted her chin to look at him as she had looked away to avoid his gaze. “Kate? Look at me.” he said in a serious voice. “Sam is my friend too. What did Adam say to get Sam to agree?”

Kate trembled as she looked into Axel’s eyes. Tears flowed down her face in little streams that streaked her smooth freckled face. “He was going to rape me after I told him that I wanted Sam and not him. He wants a woman who is also a werewolf. He’s insane Axel! He’s insane! I never thought he would turn against us like this!” she sobbed as Axel brought her close in an embrace.

Axel took a deep breath, taking it all in. How could Adam do this? Didn’t he know that his father Mark would kill him for such an outright threat to a member to the Pack? It was against the rules to do so in order to avoid conflicts like this in Timbershade. Once a female chose who she wanted you had to just find someone else
 or answer to the Alpha himself.

Axel wrapped his arms around Kate as she sobbed into his chest. Kate was Axel’s favorite in Timbershade. He has originally wanted to court her, but then he heard Sam saying that he liked her. So Axel had backed off and had noted that Kate seemed more likely to choose Sam. He knew this just by being friends with her since she had moved to Timbershade. Axel was there for her when all of the young boys picked on her for being able to change into a wolf before they hit puberty. She was different, but yet she was special to Axel in a way were he now realized that he viewed her as a sister more than anything else. She was Pack and she was family to him. Kate had reminded him of his mother as well in a way.

He took a deep breath, “Adam has gone too far this time. We all knew he would eventually try to be an ass about taking over kills. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to say that he’s only interested in making you his mate because he’s planning on being the next alpha. If we find him, we find Sam. I’m going to kill Adam before my father can take care of it.”

Kate’s face shot up looking at Axel with surprise. “You realize what you just said?! You would take your fathers role in this? What if he found out?” Kate exclaimed.

Axel looked at her long and hard as he brought his hands to the sides of her face. “My father is busy right now. As his son I will take on some of his duties. It’s my job to protect the pack as well.” He said.

Kate’s face twisted to fear. “You would do this for me? But if you kill Adam your father will find out that you acted with out his consent.” Kate rambled on.

Axel only hushed her as he brought his fore head to hers. He looked at her in the eyes as he spoke, “You are like a sister to me. I won’t let Adam get away with what he has said. And I won’t let him get away with killing my best friend Sam.”

With that Axel hugged Kate in an embrace that left her feeling more at ease. She had stopped trembling, but she still had the same face. Axel turned around, facing the direction of where his house was. Just beyond that was the place were Adam was said to be waiting for Sam.

“He told Sam that he was to meet him tonight back in the woods near the lake.” Kate’s words echoed in Axel’s brain.

That only means that one place. he thought. That place where we all took an oath that one day we would be the next generation to look after Timbershade. Even though that oath has come to pass, we never made an oath to become an alpha or anything as intentional as to upset the balance of the pack!

“Let me come with you....” Kate said quietly. She undid the straps on her hiking pack and let it fall to the ground.
Last edited by dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm

The lake rippled as a light breeze washed over it. A man stood at the lakes edge looking up at the sky with a broad smile across his face. His hair was dark black and his skin was tanned. He wore a sleeveless shirt that was covered in holes and rips. Those holes and rips however had blood on them. The man’s dark brown eyes seemed to shift their attention from the sky to behind him. As he turned, his smile turned into a devilish grin. From out of the near by woods came Kate running with Axel at her side. They stopped a few feet away from him.

“Adam!” Kate called as the man spread his arms in a welcoming gesture. It was clear that Kate didn’t want to hug him. He frowned a bit but his grin returned soon after.

“My Kate! Why do you bring Axel with you? Did you tattle tail on me? That’s so grown up of you to do so. Where’s Sam?” Adam spoke dangerously. His grin was still plastered on his face.

Axel looked him over seeing that there was also blood on Adam’s blue jeans and brown boots.

“What did you do Adam?” Axel asked. His voice was low and dangerous as well.

Adam threw his head back and laughed. “You think I killed him already? Please, I wouldn’t do that. I had a run in with a little something your Daddy has been missing out on. I’ve been taking care of the Pack while he’s busy playing peace keeper.” Adam snarled. He pointed at Kate, “She’s coming with me and I’m taking her away from this place. We will start a new Pack and she will not die. I won’t let her! You may not see it Axel, you’re just like Sam. Too stupid to see a good act when they see one. You’re Father isn’t protecting this Pack and it will now die! Kate is the only woman who isn’t attached to anyone. I’m going to save her, but I can not save you Axel
 or Sam for that matter. I’ve only secured an agreement for one other than myself.”

Axel looked at Adam with an unwavering face. Kate only gave Adam a puzzled face but soon snarled back at him. “What are you talking about? You didn’t mention this before! What’s going on Adam?”

“He’s telling the truth.” A male voice intercepted. From behind Axel and Kate was another man. He had blonde hair that was short. His eyes were two different colors. One was brown while the other was green. He wore a gray jacket over a white tee shirt with matching gray jeans and boots.

“Sam!” Kate exclaimed as she turned and threw her arms around him. He embraced her gently and then looked at Axel. “He’s telling the truth Axel. There are weak points in the patrols you father has been setting up with the sorcerers. I saw him kill a person who called itself a half-demon.” Sam paused and then continued, “It was only a young boy, but he was able to move things around him. He said something about an ambush. He literally could rip up small trees from out of the ground and fling them around with out touching them.”

Adam smirked, “He was a mean fucker too. I managed to kill him with out being in my wolf form. It wasn’t easy
 but let’s get to the point here. I want Kate and the rest of you have to stay behind.”

Adam made a move forward but Sam instantly got in his way. Axel did the same as Kate backed up a few steps. Adam only looked them all in the eye, “Step aside Axel. You know you can’t beat me you insolent pup.”

Adam was as old as Sam, which was a good five years older than Axel. Adam growled at them, “Fine! Then you all will burn just like that other half-demon said!”

Adam charged, but Axel made the first move. He stepped forward bending down so that his shoulder knocked back Adam in the gut. Adam yelped as he fell back. Sam was on him the second Adam was on the ground.

“Sam, No!” Axel exclaimed as Sam started to punch the living daylights out of Adam. Axel pulled Sam off of Adam, but Adam was quick to fight back.

“All of you are going to die!” Adam spat. But before he could swing a punch at Axel, Sam broke free of Axel’s grip. He quickly snapped Adam’s neck. Axel stood there in shock as Sam stood up. He wiped some blood off of his nose were Adam had head butted him in midst of the struggle.

Everyone was silent for a while as they looked down at Adam’s lifeless body. His head to the side as his body lay awkwardly in a strange fashion.

“I saw him make the deal. It was cowardly, so he didn’t even deserve a fair fight.” Sam spoke. His body was trembling as he looked down at the body.

Axel looked at Sam, still shocked. “Now you can’t question him!”

“We don’t need to. I know everything as to what he was doing.” Sam replied. He kicked some dirt over Adam in disgust as he did so. “He told them everything about us.” Sam added.

“Wait, everything about us?” Kate questioned with a puzzled face.

Axel looked from Sam to Kate and then back at Sam. “What do you mean he told them everything about us?”

“Axel, you heard him talk about half-demons right?” Sam walked up to Axel and looked him in the eyes. “There’s a large group of them getting ready to invade Timbershade. They’ll stop at nothing to get what they want. They want your mother.”

Axel faltered as he heard Sam’s words echo in his head. As Sam picked up Adam’s body Kate put a hand on Axel’s shoulder.

“Why would half-demons want Axel’s mother?” Kate asked Sam.

Sam looked at Kate and replied, “I don’t know, but I do know is that they’ve seen her before and now we have to warn Timbershade
 that means telling the Alpha. Adam was willing to tell them the whole layout of the town as well as who’s who and what they do. I couldn’t stop him because I was hiding.”

“But he killed one of them.” Axel said remembering what Adam had said moments before.

Sam shook his head, “Yah, but it was to make his little speech realistic. The half-demon was actually a reject that a small group had brought. The whole meeting was set up outside of Timbershade. They are very organized and dangerous. It’s why I was hiding and didn’t move until all of them were gone, including Adam himself.”

“Shit!” Axel cursed as he ran a hand through his hair.

Kate looked at Axel and Sam as if expecting someone to say something. After a minute passed Sam started to walk back to town with Adam’s body. Axel and Kate just followed in silence, consumed by the fear of what was to happen that was about to take place.
Last edited by dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Axel walked into Mark’s office for the second time in the day. Sam was there with Adam’s corpse on the office desk. Michael was looking it over as if it held some clues. Kate stood by the window looking out of it. Axel wrinkled his nose as he smelled the body as it was apparent it was starting to decompose.

Mark stood behind his desk looking at Sam who stood in front of him. “How many were there in this group?” he questioned, his eyes cold and his body ridged.

“I counted five
 six total when they had the boy before Adam killed him.” Sam answered quickly.

Mark looked him in the eye, “You killed Adam. You should have just come to me in the first place. I would have a better punishment for him if we had him alive in this room.”

Axel noticed Michael pull something out of Adam’s pants pocket. It was a sheet of paper, he read it out loud, interrupting Mark as he was about to speak.

“We have a secure location picked out for you and your mate. There will be a body guard provided to protect you as you enjoy your stay at our residence in Vermont. We will meet up with you personally so that we can see that what we provide is adequate to your tastes. Signed, Mortrisha Harrow.” Michael read. “Son of a bitch! Mark, it is her! This just means that she’s targeting female werewolves! If Adam had brought Kate with him he must have been kept out of the loop that this woman thinks she’s a god as long as she eats female werewolves!”

Michael’s face was red with anger. Mark’s was as well. Axel was confused and so he just kept his mouth shut. Sam only took Kate in his arms as she took in what Michael had said. She had gasped and run to Sam when she did hear it. She stayed silent as well for fear of more unwanted information.

“She’s made her first move
 and now it’s started.” Mark cursed as Michael threw the paper to the floor. Mark just grinded his teeth.

“I told you and you wouldn’t listen Mark!” Michael said as he pointed a finger at his friend. His face was red with anger as if he knew this was going to happen and couldn’t convince Mark before hand.

Mark just shot him a dangerous look. “We couldn’t be sure until now!” Mark argued back.

Axel stepped forward, “Guys! We can figure it out!” there was a pause as everyone looked at him. “Right?” Axel demanded. “Is there someway to find this woman and take her out before she gets here?”

Mark looked at Axel and then replied in a soft voice, “There’s nothing we can do Axel. We can fight back, but it’s better if you kids weren’t involved. The pack must come first and it’s better if all of you left the room now. Michael and I need to talk.”

Mark motioned for Axel, Sam, and Kate to leave. They did so with out a word as Michael and Mark resumed arguing. The moment Axel was out of the room he could hear Michael’s voice say, “I told you and you wouldn’t listen to me! You need to pull the pack out of here before that witch of a woman comes down on us all. You’re risking all of our lives by staying here and waiting for that bitch to come into your grasp! I got too many men out there patrolling your town and each time less and less come back! This is bigger than just protecting Gabrielle!”

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!