Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Gifts

+Elemental Gifts+

a part of “Elemental Gifts”, a fictional universe by Aurelier.

Twins from all different races are given powers of a single element that corresponds with their other half. What happens when they are all brought together to be trained by an old master of the arts?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Gifts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] +Elemental Gifts+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "+Elemental Gifts+"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] +Elemental Gifts+

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 am

i would like to call the spot of reality, but for obvious reasons would like to wait to create my character until the twin is chosen
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 am

I would like to reserve the spot for earth please! ^_~ Will have a CS up asap
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 am

Would like to reserve the twin of fire. ^_^ I have a question, though. Are we having two seperate people playing seperate twins of the same set, or is one person playing both twins of a set?

EDIT: Ignore the question. From these other posts, I figured it out. :P
Last edited by Roxas_13 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 am

I would like the illusion twin, since someone took my number one choice :) It can take me a few days to make up a character sheet, so if you give my spot to someone else I completely understand.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 pm

I love this and I'm really excited for it :D BUt I want to wait until somebody decides to take wind so we can coordinate our characters ^_~

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 pm

I'll take wind. Pm me what you have in mind Zen.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Can I have the water twin? (I plan on making her female)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

That sounds awesome, Horseygirl! ^_^ I made the fire twin, Kaiser, a guy, so they can be faternal twins. You might want to take a look at his info. Would you like me to send you a link to it or something?

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 am

I'm glad this is such a hit! I've accepted the water/fire twins and i've reserved the rest of them. Please try to get your sheets up as soon as possible and I know someone who's good at playing sadistic vampires so I'll pm them and see if they will join.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 am

-_-' good to know I've given myself a reputation for being good a sadistic vampires I'll have my character up by the end of the day! Shall I do a Shad like vampire? Or do you have a specific type in mind?
If you're having problems with finding vampires I have an idea in which I mentor a new vampire, I wouldn't mind playing both characters but the role I have in mind is a bit more solid than, "sadistic vampire"

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 pm

LOL! XD

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

I like the mentoring vampireideaand I think it would work. XD because of cal and sad when i need a mean vampire i think of you. same goesfor elrith if i ever need a diplomat

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm ready to post when ever, I'll probably have a small intro for my vamps plotting elsewhere then have the actual attack occur eventually, I'll let the twins settle in a bit of course but it looks like for the moment I'm the Vampire puppet master XP and until another vamp joins I get to call the vampire shots whoot!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 am

We can start once all of the twins have their character sheets in, so please hurry! I want to be able to start this roleplay by tomorrow night

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 am

Could I has a spot as a support character? I would like to be a person who is a great friend of the old man and maybe with one of the twins.

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Sure! You can be one of the supporting characters! Just waiting on the wind twin, I'll pm them to make sure they're still interested. (Illusion and Reality as kitsunes will make things very interesting! Good choice!)

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

fullmetal choose the kistunes, so she gets the credit for that!

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Commence the roleplaying! :D

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 am

I would like to ask where is the cabin located and can you pm me so we can work out the relationship between the old man and my character?

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!