Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island Of Lies

The Island Of Lies

a part of “The Island Of Lies”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

When You're The Only Human, Stuck On An Island With Two Men Who Aren't So Human, What Will Happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Island Of Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Island Of Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-island-of-lies/"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] No One Can Hear Your Cries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am

Could you reserve a spot for me so I can get a profile up tomorrow?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am

Jeffrey! wrote:Could you reserve a spot for me so I can get a profile up tomorrow?

of course i will Jeff-fa-fa!

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 am

Thank you very much, m'dear!

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 am

Jeffrey! wrote:Thank you very much, m'dear!

of course! ^w^

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello, i added my character ^^ i hope it is ok , since all the important ones were taken i made my own animal for the story!

lumikb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm

lumikb wrote:Hello, i added my character ^^ i hope it is ok , since all the important ones were taken i made my own animal for the story!

ooh~i actually like the idea of your character. i shall accept it. <3 though you might want to change your info a bit, because you put "when the three humans," but only the girl is a human. so if you can change it to "when the three people" then you'll be all good. ^^

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Annalysa Jones wrote:
lumikb wrote:Hello, i added my character ^^ i hope it is ok , since all the important ones were taken i made my own animal for the story!

ooh~i actually like the idea of your character. i shall accept it. <3 though you might want to change your info a bit, because you put "when the three humans," but only the girl is a human. so if you can change it to "when the three people" then you'll be all good. ^^

Yep, thank you for adding me, I shall change that now. Thing is i read the Intro and then made the character, after all that i actually read about everyone else and didn't realize my mistake.

Can I post already?

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:22 pm

lumikb wrote:
Annalysa Jones wrote:

Yep, thank you for adding me, I shall change that now. Thing is i read the Intro and then made the character, after all that i actually read about everyone else and didn't realize my mistake.

Can I post already?

lol. it's all good. and you may post now if you wish, i have made the first post already. So you can post now or wait for the others to post. it's completely up to you.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] The Island Of Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I wanted to add a picture so you all know how big the white tiger is in comparison with humans , i used a picture of a ligre as comparison in height:

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm

dear god he is hugenormous! -tre gasps- *O*

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 pm

That's a good sized tiger! Though, I have been to an aquarium with a tiger that size before, so I expected him to be big. :)

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm

i've only ever been around tiger cubs, never adult ones. hahah, so yeah.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 am

I have never seen a real tiger, so in my imagination a normal one would be a little smaller since I wanted the island tiger to be more special I thought it would be fun if he was some sort of mega feline in size.

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:12 am

well i'm gonna consider that size a mega feline, since i don't know what their size truely is. xD

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 am

Well, some of the biggest tigers are white bengals and Siberian tigers, and they likely stand at about a few feet shorter at the shoulders from a liger. But white bengals are pretty rare anymore, most tigers are much smaller than that.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

now i am educated on tiger heights! :D lol

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

XD I'm just a big nerd, lol! I used to want to be a zoologist from the time I was like, seven until I turned twelve. I studied animals a lot back then.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm

that's okay, after the first time i saw Jerasic Park, i wanted to be a scientist like the ones on it so i could make dinosaurs. hahaha. oh the good old childhood days. :P

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lumikb on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:42 am

Guys I am thinking that we should add here in the OOC what other animals are on the island and maybe some pictures too.
Image ---->this would be the deer like creature that the tiger eat in my first post

And since there was talk about poultry:

I vote for the Moa Bird:

lumikb
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!