Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nightsong

Nightsong

a part of “Nightsong”, a fictional universe by Queen Eisley.

Eisley is a queen. Her face shows a fifteen year old child, but her soul shows something much more ancient. Her heart is cold as ice and knows no emotion. Is there someone in her own queendom that may have the spark to melt her cold heart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nightsong”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Nightsong

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nightsong"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Nightsong

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

Yay! Our ooc forum! So first question. Where shall we start this bad boy off? Getting captured, pre-capture, already captured and the unveiling of the meal? nom nom
Wars do not make one great

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 am

:) I didn't even see that you had posted until just now. I have already posted...but i may have posted in the wrong area...I think you will like it.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 pm

I went ahead and put my post in the palace, as I would think that is where we were trying to be. Sound good?

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

I finished my Character, hope she’s okay. Oh and I will post when I think it is the right moment :)

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Yay! New character ready!!!! I like this game.

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amjbrazik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 pm

i think if you were waiting for a spot mummydove, this might be perfect. i'll give you a bit if you want to jump in.

amjbrazik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 pm

do do doooo I'm excited to see where it goes tonight! lol I posted in the wrong OOC forum earlier...I'm a noob.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 pm

o.o I never knew there was another OOC forum, but no worries you learn by mistakes.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

It was like, the overall OOC.

I'm going crazy wanting to post...but i don't want to double post lol

BOREDOM!!!!!

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:07 pm

You posted again, after my post? If so I do not see it.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 pm

I didn't...I didn't know you posted.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Ah okay.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I posteded!!!!! lol

It's pretty short, but it's something to work with.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

I did too.

Oh I was wondering would you like me to make a OOC for the post. Since there still might be the problem of not being able to read post once you pass the page? I think it would be a good idea since we aren't sure if it will happen or not.

Editting: I'm checking to see if the pages were fixed. I ask the question in the helped section. *waiting*
Last edited by mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh and may I know why Draven is in solitude? Since it seems Eve should know lol

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 pm

He's super crazy homicidal. He's out to get the queen in one way or another. He was a blood slave to the "higher being of the vampires". So, he just has to be alone, to make sure no one gets killed.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen Eisley on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 pm

And yes, go ahead and do that. That would be a great idea.

Queen Eisley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Ah okay I see, thank you for telling me that. Oh and I will make it if I have to, I'm waiting for my question to be answered.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 pm

I made it since I have to go soon and have not been answered yet. I'll post later :)

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!